Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we or should we not celebrate 12 Rabi-ul-Awal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we or should we not celebrate 12 Rabi-ul-Awal?

Bless you.

Ok before you guys participate in this thread, MAKE SURE THERE IS NO MUD-SLINGING MATCH.

We are all Muslims. Let there be NO INFIGHTING among us.

The Kuffaar and the enemies of Islam would love to see us fight and get divided. DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT PLEASURE.

It's ok to debate and forward arguments, but let's not hold any grudges against each other.

Comment

Having said that, I've seen the opinions of both the sides, and the heavier opinion is that it is bid'ah.

That opinon makes more sense.

And we should all guard ourselves from Bid'ah.

Comment

simple

Prophet Muhammda(SAW) didnt ask us to celebrate. he just wanted us to go on the right track, follow Allah, Quran,be modest , fair ....

so i suggest, we should alalyze what we should do, to correct ourself in the light of prophets Teachings.

and obviously Sending Darood -o- salam on Prophet Muhammad(SAW) is our duty, as angel and Allah himself sends darood on or beloved Prophet.

we will not be rewarded for celebrating, but will be rewarded that how much we followed prophet Muhammad(SAW)...

that is all..

------------------
        Khush naseeb insaan woh hai jo apne naseeb per khush rahay.

ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺳ ﺮﻟﺍ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﻪﻠﻠﻟﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ

Comment

it depends what we are doing on this day! ofcourse this is the day of Prophet Muhammad(SAW), jitna durood perhain gae utna hi sawaab hai, this is not for only this day but u can show your sensation this way, right?

------------------
          ~yeh noor ke sholay uthtay hain, mera hee dil garmanay ko
          jo bijli ufak main chamki hai, chamki hai mere taRpanay ko~
          Apnay akailay pan ka main kis say gila karoon
          Jis ko bhi murh kay daikha woh tanhayOon maiN hay~
          keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

Comment

I think the same... but I wonder why (Almost) the Pakistanis r doing it the wrong way by going out in groups on the roads and doing weird things...it was in the news also..
            Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharafat_Ka_Namouna:
              I think the same... but I wonder why (Almost) the Pakistanis r doing it the wrong way by going out in groups on the roads and doing weird things...it was in the news also..
              I don't mean to be offensive, but I think party-poopers in Brelvi group(those who read darood outloud etc) wanted to have some fun stuff like Shias do (take processions from one part of city to other) and publicly demonstrate their beliefs.

Again, please don't be offended by my words.

------------------
              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                I don't mean to be offensive, but I think party-poopers in Brelvi group(those who read darood outloud etc) wanted to have some fun stuff like Shias do (take processions from one part of city to other) and publicly demonstrate their beliefs.
                Hahahaha... Looks like you nailed it bro

Comment

Lets me rephrase the question for you all who disagree is shouldn't be celebrated.

Should we celebrate birthdays who have passed away into the next realm?

If you answer is yes, then why aren't you celebrating birthdays of those who are close in relation and now six feet under?

------------------
                  Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by CocoNut (edited June 01, 2002).]
                  Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Salam to All: With all due repects, would say a bit about the subject. That is, how you define the word "love or affection" . Love can't be defined by its boundaries, and you can see the examples in normal life. Love of money , love of women, love of children, or love of mother.
                    Every one has the right to love and when it comes to the point of love of Allah and his Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), people have different ways of showing affection.

Secondly please i would request not to discuss about the subject of passing away from the world. Very simply i will conclude by saying that , a normal human who is not an Islamic Scholar, not an Imam and nothing but fights in the cause of Allah and is called a Martyre and Allah says that don't call him dead and you dont have the sense of his life , He is even given "Rizq". It would be out of understanding to say any thing about Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), since he is the best from any thing existing or ever existed or will every exist in the Universe after Allah Rabbul-Izzat.

Please these were my words just for knowing, becuase some times without feeling wrong words come out and can cause an emence damage to us.

Comment

well i am not against that 12 rabiul awwal should be celebrated if one
                      doesnt think as if its a part of our deen to celbrate this then its not biddah

Comment

I will conclude that celebrating that day is not biddah so there nothing wrong in that, but for those who go out in groups on the roads in not the proper way to celebrate it, as our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) taught us the right way of celebrating special occassions.
                        Bless you.

Comment

Working...
                        X