• Show
Clear All

No reward other than Paradise!?

Fwd'ing

BISMILLAH.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): Allah's Messenger (SAW) said,

Allah the Exalted says:

"I have no reward other than Paradise for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world."

[Al-Bukhari]

Death is as natural a phenomenon as birth. Every soul has to taste it, be it a pious one or a hypocrite or a disbeliever. All of us must return to our Creator, Allah.

For a Muslim, life in this world is nothing in comparison to the eternal life in the Hereafter. We should always look forward to the eternal life, and live in this world for the sole reason to prepare a good abode for ourselves in Jannah in the Hereafter.

Life and Death is from Allah. We should remain patient at the deaths of our beloved ones and hope for a good reward from Allah--- for the deceased soul as well as for ourselves.

================================================== ==

"EVERY SOUL SHALL HAVE A TASTE OF DEATH"

[Al-Quraan]

================================================== ==

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)
Working...
X