Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing...Amazing.... September 11 in QURAN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Amazing...Amazing.... September 11 in QURAN

    Nowadays, there is a hot issue of "WAR ON TERRORISM" going around the
    >world. It really started from the 11th September 2001, when the huge
    >twins of WTC Towers crashed down.
    >
    >One real fact lies behind all this.
    >
    >As you all know.
    >
    >The day was 11
    >The month was 9
    >The building contains 110 floors.
    >
    >Now, remember the figure. (11 - 9 - 110)
    >Open the Holy Quran. In Paarah # 11, Surah # 9, Aayat # 110.
    >It says clearly.
    >
    >"LAA YAZAAL BUNYAAN -HUM 'ALLADHE BANAW REBAH FE QULOB -HIM
    'ILLAA 'AN TAQAT.T.AcA QULOB -HUM WA- 'ALLAAH cALEM H.AKEM"
    >
    >"THE BUILDING, WHICH THEY BUILT, WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE A MISGIVING
    IN THEIR HEARTS UNLESS THEIR HEARTS BE TORN TO PIECES. ALLAH IS
    KNOWER & WISE".
    >
    >
    >(Which means that no one must be accused for all that happened. ONLY
    ALLAH KNOWS)
    >
    >The Holy Quran briefs about all that going to happen more than 1400
    years ago.
    >
    >Dear Friends THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL HUMAN ON THIS EARTH. So, spread
    this
    message through out the world to let everybody know
    >about the truth. The truth that Muslims are not Terrorists. The truth
    that Muslims does not like
    Terrorism. The truth that ISLAM does not teach us Terrorism. The truth
    that our religion
    ISLAM is a peaceful religion.
    >
    >Come let's pray for all Human on this Earth either alive or dead. May
    Almighty Allah forgive us
    all. AAMEEN.



    #2
    hmmmmmmm..... :-/
    hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

    Comment


      #3
      That's an excellent information.
      thanks for shairing
      In The Eyes Of Stranger ^.^ Living In Danger

      Comment


        #4
        I see what your getting at.. but Im not convinced yet.
        I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
        Bite Me! -- Please
        I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

        Comment


          #5
          I am not sure if this is a coincidence or if it proves anything. No one knows. However, when we refer to any Ayat in the Holy Quran we must realize the context or the perspective in which it occurs. In this particular case, the Ayat points to "Masjid-E-Zaraar" (Zaraar Mosque) that was a center of conspiracies against Muslims at that time. It was later demolished (I dont remember exactly at which point of time). In this verse of Surah Tauba, Allah Taalah is condemning those Munafeqeens and their hypocrit hearts (and minds) who used to get together in this mosque and planned against the Muslims. The word "building" is particularly used for the centers of such hypocritic activities against Muslims in general and Masjid-E-Zaraar in particular.

          In the end a comment, please refrain from quoting an Arabic verse from Quran in roman script, it might cause mis-interpretation and also does not look good.


          Originally posted by $Maxximillion$:
          Nowadays, there is a hot issue of "WAR ON TERRORISM" going around the
          >world. It really started from the 11th September 2001, when the huge
          >twins of WTC Towers crashed down.
          >
          >One real fact lies behind all this.
          >
          >As you all know.
          >
          >The day was 11
          >The month was 9
          >The building contains 110 floors.
          >
          >Now, remember the figure. (11 - 9 - 110)
          >Open the Holy Quran. In Paarah # 11, Surah # 9, Aayat # 110.
          >It says clearly.
          >
          >"LAA YAZAAL BUNYAAN -HUM 'ALLADHE BANAW REBAH FE QULOB -HIM
          'ILLAA 'AN TAQAT.T.AcA QULOB -HUM WA- 'ALLAAH cALEM H.AKEM"
          >
          >"THE BUILDING, WHICH THEY BUILT, WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE A MISGIVING
          IN THEIR HEARTS UNLESS THEIR HEARTS BE TORN TO PIECES. ALLAH IS
          KNOWER & WISE".
          >
          >
          >(Which means that no one must be accused for all that happened. ONLY
          ALLAH KNOWS)
          >
          >The Holy Quran briefs about all that going to happen more than 1400
          years ago.
          >
          >Dear Friends THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL HUMAN ON THIS EARTH. So, spread
          this
          message through out the world to let everybody know
          >about the truth. The truth that Muslims are not Terrorists. The truth
          that Muslims does not like
          Terrorism. The truth that ISLAM does not teach us Terrorism. The truth
          that our religion
          ISLAM is a peaceful religion.
          >
          >Come let's pray for all Human on this Earth either alive or dead. May
          Almighty Allah forgive us
          all. AAMEEN.



          [This message has been edited by ramyssysIX (edited May 30, 2002).]

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ramyssysIX:
            I am not sure if this is a coincidence or if it proves anything. No one knows. However, when we refer to any Ayat in the Holy Quran we must realize the context or the perspective in which it occurs.
            Basically you are right but I think one must not over look the fact that when seen in separate, every ayat may contain a reference to a certain issue just like this one. I know its very difficult to co-relate and mostly its after the incident has occurred that we may co-relate yet those who have God gicen light within them selves may use this to know more than an ordinary human like us. I think that the effort to co-relate this incident with the Quranic verse is commendable and amazing. Quran Pak contains a lot more than we may ever know. May Allah guide us to be on the right path and be true believers in Him. Aameen

            Comment


              #7
              Oh God, people look at Quran for numbers? tsk tsk.

              If you all know, Quran was not revealed in the order that we see today, so the numbers 9, 11 do not stand any chance, so please try harder to find something else, something like Guidance, Commandments, Lessons and follow the commanments, learn from the lessons and live by guidance. Thats what Allah wants us to do.

              ------------------
              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

              [This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited May 30, 2002).]

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Changez_like:
                Oh God, people look at Quran for numbers? tsk tsk.

                If you all know, Quran was not revealed in the order that we see today, so the numbers 9, 11 do not stand any chance, so please try harder to find something else, something like Guidance, Commandments, Lessons and follow the commanments, learn from the lessons and live by guidance. Thats what Allah wants us to do.


                ameen

                Comment


                  #9
                  Why is this thread in the Image Gallery?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i checked this out; my translation said this

                    "The foundation of those, who so build is never free from suspicon and shakiness, in their hearts are cut to pieces. and Allah is All-knowing, Wise." (basically same)

                    this was the description underneath that;


                    The parable is continued further. The heart of man is the seat of his hopes and fears, the foundation of his moral and spiritual life. If that foundation is on an undetermined sand-cliff already crubling to pieces, what security or stability can he have? He is being shaken by alarms and suspicious and superstitions. until like the edge of a sand-cliff they are cut clean away and fall into a heap of ruin adn his spiritual life and all its land- marks are destroyed.

                    ramyssys... We are humans, there are things that are beyond our understandings. We were made a way where we need reasons to justify the things we experience. Quran shareef has reference to everything in life. Can you please give me the source where you got your info from? We know that day of Judgement is near, thats why we see things which Allah has mentioned (about the day of judgement). He made this world, Quran shareef was revealed to us. How on earth you cant see a link?

                    Then again,HE knows everything


                    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

                    I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Moved from Image Gallery to Religion Forum

                      Comment


                        #12
                        First of all, thanks for your response Nia.

                        I totally agree with you that there are a lot of things beyond the understanding of an ordinary human being, thats how they have been built. However, I would consider it a really wild guess to relate things in such a manner. Unless you have a revalation (which people do) you cannot simply go around using your logic and proving things like that. Ofcourse, the ultimate source of all knowledge is Allah and if he imparts some of it to someone who is dear to Him then it is an altogether a different case.

                        Anyways, as far as the source of my knowledge is concerned, I probably read this in a tafseer some time ago. I don't have any reference off hand. However, you can confirm this with a scholar or a tafseer if you have doubts.


                        Originally posted by nia_khan:
                        i checked this out; my translation said this

                        "The foundation of those, who so build is never free from suspicon and shakiness, in their hearts are cut to pieces. and Allah is All-knowing, Wise." (basically same)

                        this was the description underneath that;


                        The parable is continued further. The heart of man is the seat of his hopes and fears, the foundation of his moral and spiritual life. If that foundation is on an undetermined sand-cliff already crubling to pieces, what security or stability can he have? He is being shaken by alarms and suspicious and superstitions. until like the edge of a sand-cliff they are cut clean away and fall into a heap of ruin adn his spiritual life and all its land- marks are destroyed.

                        ramyssys... We are humans, there are things that are beyond our understandings. We were made a way where we need reasons to justify the things we experience. Quran shareef has reference to everything in life. Can you please give me the source where you got your info from? We know that day of Judgement is near, thats why we see things which Allah has mentioned (about the day of judgement). He made this world, Quran shareef was revealed to us. How on earth you cant see a link?

                        Then again,HE knows everything

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by $Maxximillion$:

                          >
                          >The day was 11
                          >The month was 9
                          >The building contains 110 floors.
                          >
                          >Now, remember the figure. (11 - 9 - 110)
                          >Open the Holy Quran. In Paarah # 11, Surah # 9, Aayat # 110.

                          and i always thought Quran wud follow the ISLAMIC CALENDAR and wud count dates by the 12 ISLAMIC MONTHS (Muharram, Safar, ....)....

                          anyone remembers the Islamic date when this happened????

                          some ppl also relate 2001 to this aaya (somehow) just to CONFIRM that this act was ISLAMIC and MUSLIMS ARE REALLY TERRORISTS and these r the sorts of actions that Quran teaches....




                          ------------------
                          "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            If i take an ayat separately from its context.. i am sure that it will tell me that I didn;t wipe my ass properly last time I took a dump .. or I cut myself shaving the other day..

                            trying to take things out of context.. is absolutely stupid..

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X