Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam & violence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Islam & violence

    Western and non Islamic press do not say that Muslims are a violent community. They are hypocritically quite on this subject.
    And the Islamic press is all the time busy in defense, even without allegations.

    In Madrisa, a minor of 6 or 7 of age is told that there is no god other than Allah, that all are pagans who do not believe in his Allah.
    He is told that Allah has closed the minds of these paganas and they will be burnt in hell fire. This child is ought to convert these paganas or kufirs to his religion and help them escape the fire of hell. He is explained the tremendous torture that is awaited to the non believers, paganas etc.
    These are very first chapters of quran.

    What we can expect of a child when he grows up after this type of programming?



    #2
    This way hopefully he'll save some of you

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by anand:
      Western and non Islamic press do not say that Muslims are a violent community. They are hypocritically quite on this subject.
      And the Islamic press is all the time busy in defense, even without allegations.

      In Madrisa, a minor of 6 or 7 of age is told that there is no god other than Allah, that all are pagans who do not believe in his Allah.
      He is told that Allah has closed the minds of these paganas and they will be burnt in hell fire. This child is ought to convert these paganas or kufirs to his religion and help them escape the fire of hell. He is explained the tremendous torture that is awaited to the non believers, paganas etc.
      These are very first chapters of quran.

      What we can expect of a child when he grows up after this type of programming?

      I don't see that any of my business if ur ass burns in hell. Ask me if I care ask me ask me ask me.

      The above should answer all your questions.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Thap:
        This way hopefully he'll save some of you
        Unless you believe the way to salvation is through our Lord, Jesus Christ.

        Comment


          #5
          hmmm. The scare Tactic. not very affective.
          I have heard God compared to our Father, but my father never told me to do something or else Ill be burned. Give the whole fire and brimstone thing a rest

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Abdali:
            I don't see that any of my business if ur ass burns in hell. Ask me if I care ask me ask me ask me.

            The above should answer all your questions.
            UHHHH! Do you Care?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Grits:
              Unless you believe the way to salvation is through our Lord, Jesus Christ.
              Finally the CRUSADER has spoken.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Dil he Pakistani:
                Finally the CRUSADER has spoken.
                Quite offensive. No need for name calling. Why so much hatred?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Topic is 'Islam & violence;

                  And not 'Islam & mania', as seems so.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    It's our duty to help each other......you keep pumping out the MacDonalds outlets and we'll keep trying to save your souls.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by anand:
                      Western and non Islamic press do not say that Muslims are a violent community. They are hypocritically quite on this subject.
                      And the Islamic press is all the time busy in defense, even without allegations.

                      You haven't been reading. The in-between-the-lines is very vociferous. Today it has come out that even the visa restrictions are damning for some 20 Muslim country residents.

                      In Madrisa, a minor of 6 or 7 of age is told that there is no god other than Allah, that all are pagans who do not believe in his Allah.
                      He is told that Allah has closed the minds of these paganas and they will be burnt in hell fire. This child is ought to convert these paganas or kufirs to his religion and help them escape the fire of hell. He is explained the tremendous torture that is awaited to the non believers, paganas etc.
                      These are very first chapters of quran.

                      What we can expect of a child when he grows up after this type of programming?
                      This is very biased thinking. Why don't you try and look at the positive side. The boy is taught thousands of ways to get to Heaven. He is told that he has been given the knowqledge that he must pass on to every person he knows. That will be the way to that person's salvation. So, he is made a doctor for your ailment. Your ailment is that you are worshipping idols that cannot even tend to themselves. The dieties are made by you from stone and wood and then they become your gods. How can an educated person do that?

                      Sit down and think for a moment with a clear mind. Prejudices will not help you.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ThePriest:
                        hmmm. The scare Tactic. not very affective.
                        I have heard God compared to our Father, but my father never told me to do something or else Ill be burned. Give the whole fire and brimstone thing a rest
                        Are you an atheist or what?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Are the roots of violence in Islam in the fact that the prophet Mohammed was a violent warrior? Especially when compared with the teachings of Jesus - "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you " (Luke 6: 27-28)

                          "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also" (Matthew 5:38-39).

                          "Blessed are the peacemakers,
                          for they will be called children of God"
                          (Matthew 5:9).

                          I'm sure there are equally peaceful, loving and non-violent passages in the Qur'an, but do they have as much validity when the founder of the religion was a man sometimes prone to violence?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Turn the other cheek ala Bush?

                            The prophet Eesa had many great sayings and teachings and is much respected by muslims.

                            It's up to us to not be selective as to which ones we take heed of.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              There is a message of peace through justice in religion lets not lose focus of this.

                              Alot of people on this site muslims/non-mulsims are very good at quoting passages from religios scripts but lose site of the simple things.

                              There can be no peace without justice, this is a viscous circle of violence...how will it be broken...this is what we must focus on.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X