Further attacks on our honour (women)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further attacks on our honour (women)

This is another clear cut attack against Islam and another kaffir attempt to "redefine" the Haq. They wish to make Haram what is Halal and Halal what is Haram.
    The Prophet pbuh sayings :
    His (saw) saying to Fatima bint Abu Habish: “When menstruation approaches, leave the prayer. When it goes, wash yourself and pray.”
    ibn Umar (ra) narrated that the Prophet (saw) said: “The one with sexual discharge and the one menstruating do not recite anything of the Qur’an.”

The Prophet pbuh also said : "Behold, the Imam is but a shield from behind whom the people fight and by whom they protect themselves." - Muslim narrated on the authority of al-A'araj, on the authority of Abu Hurairah.
    The Imam in this hadith means the Khalif. How much longer are the Ummah going to stand for this onslaught to our belief? Are we to organise another pointless march for this new calamity? Set up a new charity fund? Or are we to start calling for the shield which the prophet pbuh said would protect us?
    Ib
    Turkey allows menstrual women to pray
    May 20, 2002 Posted: 5:52 AM EDT (0952 GMT)

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) -- Turkey's Muslim clergymen have agreed to let women attend funerals and prayers alongside men, as well attend mosque during their menstrual periods -- practices forbidden them until now, reports said Sunday.

However, Turkey's top clergyman, Mehmet Nuri Yilmaz, said the decisions, taken at a meeting on Saturday, were not binding on the public and that the believers were free to choose to follow them or not, daily Hurriyet reported.

The declaration by the High Religious Affairs Board said there can be no discrimination between sexes and that women and men were "equal and complementary beings."

The state-run board is Turkey's highest religious advisory body and oversees more than 70,000 mosques in Turkey.

The decisions are expected to heat up a public debate over the place of women in religious services. Some women were recently scolded by imams, or Muslim clergymen, for attempting to attend funeral prayers while some other clergymen have allowed women to take part in the service.

The rulings said women were free to enter mosques and read from the Koran, Islam's holy book, during their menstrual periods.

Yasar Nuri Ozturk, one of Turkey's most popular theologians, said women until now were considered "unclean," during their menstrual period but the decision has ended that prejudice and discrimination.

"This is a revolution," Ozturk told the Anatolia news agency.

In September, the Board decided to take up more controversial questions such as whether Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men.

Nearly all Turks are Muslims. Now, both Muslim men and women can marry non-Muslims, but radical Muslims have been seeking to ban Muslim women from marrying non-Muslim men.

Is this a joke?

Muslim women aren't allowed to pray or go to any religious function when their having their period?

You think Turkey allowing this in their country is an attack on Islam?

You, my friend, have problems.

Comment

Theres no need to get personal.

and yes it is an attack, because theyre attempting to re-define the the "haq". as i have already mentioned above.

and i quoted authentic hadith also.

read my other post , "know your enemy"...you will see the kuffar are desperately trying to redefine islam.

Comment

Originally posted by eemo:
        and yes it is an attack, because theyre attempting to re-define the the "haq". as i have already mentioned above.

and i quoted authentic hadith also.

read my other post , "know your enemy"...you will see the kuffar are desperately trying to redefine islam.
        Congratulations to the TURKS!
        MashaAllah !
        Well Done.

There is no room for DISCRIMINATION on basis of:
        Religion;
        SEX;
        Race;
        Ethnicity;
        etc.

You may EITHER embrace it or leave the planet!

Comment

Stu-

You may have not heard about women being excused from prayer during their periods but its true. Many muslims know about it but they really don't understand the meaning behind it.

During the montly menstruation, many women experience discomfort to outright pain. Excuse from prayer and other religious obligations is a mercy from our Lord.

Comment

this was all planned by kufars.. Allah and His Prophet (saw) warned us about this all the time but we don listen... first our state(khilafah) was demolished.. then we were divided and kufar systems were imposed on our countries so we think of Islam not as a deen and solution of all problems but just as a religion.. thats how the kufars planned it and thats how its workin.. as far as turkey is concerned Mustafa kammal tried to finish Islam completely from the face of that land..
            and i think shetan and kufars are in lead right now..
            we are asleep but not dead..
            think of kosovo, Palestine, Kashmir, India, Afganistan.... prety soon Iraq, Pakistan.....
            isnt this a crime to let kufars lead us..
            Prophet said that even if u are 3 people make one of them ur khalif.. so where the hell are we going.. whts our destination.. hell or heaven
            if we implement islam and restablish the state and let Islam be in power then we will be livin fabolous..don we wana show that muslims are great or we jus wana show that muslims are corrupt, divided, opperesed, weak.. foolish (who fight amongst them self and do every thing their deen tells them not to..)
            dont control Islam let Islam control u
            thats it

------------------
            "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
            "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Muni says: "During the montly menstruation, many women experience discomfort to outright pain. Excuse from prayer and other religious obligations is a mercy from our Lord."

The way it reads above (specifically the "unclean" reference) seems much more denegrating to women than your interpretation. It sounds as if you may be rationalizing in the same way that many physically abused woman might blame themselves for the beatings because "I got him angry". (I mean no offense by this analogy by the way, it's just an example of rationalization)

This just sounds like something from the middle-ages. It's hard to believe (and understand) that these types of beliefs exist and are tolerated in this day and age.

I guess those of you saying that the "kuffars" are trying to influence Islam could be right. Western ideology definitely promotes progress, though not deliberately in order to destroy Islam. That accusation is simply foolish.

-Stu

Comment

I always thought it has something to do with cleanliness. My friend, you are not clean as in the sense of of physical dirty/clean when u have ur period. Ur bleeding all over. and you can't perform salat (prayer) if you're dirty. The menstruation blood is a form of bodily waste. LIke it would be ridiculous to pray salat while urinating, or if you've not used water to clean your parts after urinating and u've gone and just stood up for prayer. LIkewise, you can't pray salat while menstruating. However, u are allowed to recite prayers by toungue, you are allowed to read the quran, as long as ur not touching it (get someone to turn pages for u or use a stick of some sort), and u are allowed to communicate with God, and I believe you are allowed to sit inside a masjid, as long as you're not praying.

the whole bleeding thing goes for even a cut. If you have a cut, you cannot go pray until the bleeding from the cut siezes, just becuz it breaks ur wudu.
                I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

oh by the way, the whole menstruation thing is not really a sexist thing...becuz if you're a man, you can't perform salat if you're ejaculating or if you have an erection, or wet dream. You must take a special type of shower after an erection/ejaculation before you can pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu:
                    Is this a joke?

Ibrahim says:

Greetings of Peace to one and all

this is funny, I guess many have not read their Bibles

Lets look at what the Jews and christians have to follow. which the orthodox will being following even now.

Leviticus 12:

1. The LORD said to Moses,

2. "Say to the Israelites: `A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period.

Lev 12:5.

If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

Lev 15: 19.

"` When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20. "`Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean.

21. Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

22. Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

23. Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, he will be unclean till evening.

24. "`If a man lies with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

Ibrahim says: Sorry but this is their so called laws that they have failed to obey.

Comment

hmm...looking at these translations Ibrahim, it seems that Islam is more flexible regarding the whole menstruation thing.

I mean, I dont think it says anywhere that if you give ur wife a kiss or hold her hand while she's having her period, that ur wudu is broken...

some pple just complicate simple issues!

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:
                        hmm...looking at these translations Ibrahim, it seems that Islam is more flexible regarding the whole menstruation thing.
                        Ibrahim says : salaams to all

Dear PyariCgudia,

YES, Islam is a lot simple to put into practice

Comment

per Ibrahim:

24. "`If a man lies with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

Ibrahim says: Sorry but this is their so called laws that they have failed to obey
                          Sound about the same as Islamic laws and if the women are UNCLEAN while menstruating and should keep themselves apart:

WHY was the Prophet Hugging, Fondling and laying his head on laps on his menstruating wives? Amd, even praying while their clothes touched him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adbulmalick:
                            Sound about the same as Islamic laws and if the women are UNCLEAN while menstruating and should keep themselves apart:

WHY was the Prophet ......

I don't remember if it's a Hadeeth or a verse from the Qur'an, but according to it, if anyone hates the Sahaaba, it's because THEY HATE THE HOLY PROPHET (S)

Thus, the Shias hate the Sahaaba, because they infact, hate the Holy Prophet (S).

You, have shown your hatred and disregard for the Holy Prophet (S).

Similar sentiments were echoed by another of your Shia brothers, faceup.

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 23, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Adbulmalick:
                              Congratulations to the TURKS!
                              MashaAllah !
                              Well Done.

There is no room for DISCRIMINATION on basis of:
                              Religion;
                              SEX;
                              Race;
                              Ethnicity;
                              etc.

You may EITHER embrace it or leave the planet!
                              Well, let me quote what brother eemo has already posted :

Originally posted by eemo: This is another clear cut attack against Islam and another kaffir attempt to "redefine" the Haq. [/B]

and

Originally posted by eemo:
                              "know your enemy"...you will see the kuffar are desperately trying to redefine islam.

[/B]

Yes, brother eemo has nailed it.

Shias, Kafirs, etc all desperately want to CORRUPT ISLAM.

------------------
                              When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (Holy Qur'an 2:186)

Comment

Working...
                              X