Kadyani's Must Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kadyani's Must Die

All of the belivers of mad mirza must be killed so that they could not make other on the wrong path that they r already following ?????????????????

Man, in my opinion, the Shias are a bigger threat to Islam than the Qadianis.

Atleast, the Qadianis do not make up some perverted X-rated Hadeeth about Our Mother Hadrat 'Aishah (R) and attribute it to Bukhari !!! (but when they are given the link to Bukhari's Hadeeth and asked to pinpoint just exactly where that Hadeeth occurs, they run away!).

And in my knowledge, the Qadianis are not killing and persecuting the Mainstream Muslims like the Shias are doing in Iran.

Also, I doubt that the Qadianis are so much into dividing the Muslims on imaginary lines as much as the Shias.

Comment

Your name says it all.

Comment

Pls allow me to make TWO points:

1) FIRST - all sunnis s/b killed for blaspheming the memories of the prophet in the sahah sittah(6 Books of authenticated hadiths).

2) SECONDLY - Shias, Qadianis and all others should quickly make themselves as DISTINCT to sunnis as possible. There is ONLY disgust in being associated with the worst off - the sunnis.

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid:
          All of the belivers of mad mirza must be killed so that they could not make other on the wrong path that they r already following ?????????????????
          There is no compulsion in religion!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adbulmalick:
            1) FIRST - all sunnis s/b killed for blaspheming the memories of the prophet in the sahah sittah(6 Books of authenticated hadiths).

2) SECONDLY - Shias, Qadianis and all others should quickly make themselves as DISTINCT to sunnis as possible. There is ONLY disgust in being associated with the worst off - the sunnis.

Abdul as long as you DON'T practise TAQIYAH ("Holy Hypocrisy" ) - I'll prefer you over the other Shias.

As I"ve said earlier, the harm caused by Shias like you is less than the harm caused by Shias who although hold the same level of hatred (or even more) but disguise it under taqiyah.

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid:
              what a stupid post?
              man respect Human being and be human.

Comment

Being a Muslim, I would request the Mod to delete or close this post.

More than a year ago, there was this huge battle in this forum. Directed mostly against the Shi'ite and the Ahmadis. I participated in it, and even got my account suspended, but I wat I really learnt and kept telling others was that this is all bs, ww (most ppl here) are Pakistanis, and we should not begin these stupid quarrels over pointless matters.

So lets just chill out everyone.

------------------
                You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

Allow me to add the THIRD point:

3) Ignore whatever 'these empties' have to say about you and the favourite being -- such & such are not muslims or of Islam, or - etc.

Imagine - the worst-offs passing judgements upon the others!

O' say - can you top their delusions!

Comment

Ahmedis are peaceful loyal citizens of the Pakistani state, and firm believrs in the vision of Quid-e-Azam. Despite their small number they have sacraficed more to Pak then anyone else. Even though they get nothing but disrespect, they still support Pakistan as though it were their literal Mother and Father. Before anyone advocates anti Ahmedi sentiments, they should ask themselves what they have done for Pakistan other then spread hate.

Comment

Originally posted by pakistan99:
                      Being a Muslim, I would request the Mod to delete or close this post.

More than a year ago, there was this huge battle in this forum. Directed mostly against the Shi'ite and the Ahmadis. I participated in it, and even got my account suspended, but I wat I really learnt and kept telling others was that this is all bs, ww (most ppl here) are Pakistanis, and we should not begin these stupid quarrels over pointless matters.

So lets just chill out everyone.

No one who is a loyal Pakistani should ever participate in this religious bad mouthing bull crap. We are all Paki first...

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                        We are all Paki first...

whooow!...thats blasphemy now

------------------
                        I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Comment

Adbul

How on earth can you give advice about internal issues, when you yourself are a self confessed Anti Muslim!!!!

Or are you now admitting to being a Hypocrite.

Comment

What a post!

Comment

Working...
                            X