How do you cope with death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you cope with death?

Life is strange. One day you are strong, young and great. The other day youīre just dusty under ground. you went with the wind... You die. death is something wich we donīt use to think about - except for when you feel depressed. But it comes, and it steals our treasure, our breathing...

A beloved friend of mine died. She was like a suportive momy to me. She taught me how to cope with my parentsīdivorce. She showed me how to survive without my dady. She touched my hands and gave me a sweet smile all times that I got depressed. And now, she is only a name in a burial... Life is strange.

I have a hope regard as dead ones. I believe that God, our wise Creator, will bring them back to live in a paradise on Earth. I trust in ressurrection. But, even when you have faith, death is ever hard, a sword toward your heart. Tell me, you all dear Muslim friends, how do you cope with death?

My father died in my arms 2 years ago.

As he took his last breath after uttering the Shahaada, he took one last look at the ceiling.

I looked as well, hoping to see an Angel, but unfortunately did not see anything.

I felt at ease knowing that he had died a Muslim and an 'Islamic' death, identical to the way I have read in many Muslim Books.

I cried due to the heartache of losing my Father, but did not wail.

I felt happy that he had gone to his Creator, who is much more loving than we could ever be, but sad for my own selfish reasons.

I think of him on a daily basis.

It really hits home when you are carrying the body on your shoulders to the grave, knowing that you will be in the same position sooner or later.

How you cope is an individual issue.

For me, remembering and preparing for Death on a daily basis helped me.

Not morbid, but Muslim!

Comment

apart from the feelings..

we should pray for the forgiveness of our beloved ones, relatives and All Muslimeens who have passed away and met their creator.

the best we can do for them, is to pray for them for a good life in hereafter..

------------------
      Khush naseeb insaan woh hai jo apne naseeb per khush rahay.

ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺳ ﺮﻟﺍ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﻪﻠﻠﻟﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ

Comment

Working...
      X