A Very Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Very Sad News

Just this morning our team was informed that Hasnain's father passed away.

Inna Lillah-I-wa-Inna-ilaihi_rajioon!

It was a sad shock to all of us, as it is to all those who are reading this. Please keep him and his family in your special prayers that may Allah give them the strength to go through these tough times of life!
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Sad news indeed. May Allah bless his father with jannah and forgive his sins. And give Hasnain power to cope with great loss!

Comment

Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilaihi Rajioon

May Allah bless him with Jannah and give Hasnain strength to deal with this pain. Ameen
      Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Comment

Inna lillahe wa innna Ilaihe Rajioon..

May Allah forgive him, and his soul rest in peace, and in jannah.. Ameen

btw who is husnain ?

------------------
          .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.
          Allah-o-Akbar

,_ ,
          (O,O)
          ()
          -"--"--- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target

Comment

may Allah SWT help the deceased and forgive him of sins, and help the the family in overcoming the loss/pain.

------------------
            May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihee Rajeoon

Comment

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilahee Raji-oon

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakaathuhu

Dear Brother Hasnain,

'Verily, to Allah belongs what He has taken, and to Him belongs what He has given. For everything He has set a term. So be patient and be content'.''

I Pray that may Allah (swt) in His infinite Mercy, Bounty and Grace preserve you and your families from all ills and mishaps and give you the best consolation, and forgive your deceased beloved, guide you towards success, endurance and patience, help you fulfill your noble purposes in life and grant you salvation and felicity . Aameen

Further I pray He sustains our iman , forgives us and our parents, makes us firm in our justice, preserve our goodness and honesty and keep us in a state of self –sacrifice in His cause. Aameen

My sincere condolences to you and you family

Was salaam
                  Ibrahim

Every single person's age is fixed. It cannot increase from it's fixed time nor can it decrease

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Raaji'oon
                    (To Allah We Belong, and To Him We will Return)

Very sad news. May Allah bless him, forgive his sins and grant him paradise. Aameen.

May Allah give Hasnain and his family the strength and patience to cope up with it. Aameen.

Even our moment of death has been determined, after which our actions will stop and we'll not benefit from any new action of ours (except some deeds whose effect remains even after our death).

Hasnain, Insha Allah, you will meet your father in Paradise. Have patience my brother.

Some verses from the Holy Qur'an :

=============================================
                    Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,-

Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him.

Therefore remember Me, I will remember you. Give thanks to Me, and reject not Me.

O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-

They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.

May Allah guide us and help us to follow the advice contained in the above verses. Aameen.

Wassalaam u 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 08, 2002).]

Comment

Comment

Inna lillahe wa innna Ilaihe Rajioon

Comment

------------------
                          The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
                          "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
                          [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

Comment

merg kab mandagi ka vakfa hay
                              yani agay chalian gay dum lay ker

------------------
                              What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort that religion offers is that God is driving that bus.

All racists who are prepared to die for their contry, please do that now.

Comment

Working...
                              X