Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx...cont

initial message
    I know a lot of you said that i should go to a qualified scholar,but it was realy hard for me to attempt it here...i think i only did it because its pretty annoymous, but hopefully i will try the websites.
    For those who asked, ill say more,most of you commented, its a disgusting subject, im aware of that only to well,i obviously havn't forgiven him because i can't forget it.
    Im from the uk and got married in 97, i only stayed there for 5 months.When i got back i did my a-levels, which takes two years, so he only joined me here last year, so thats a gap of nearly 3 years, (to obtain a visa for your spouse you have to work for a min of 6 mnths, to prove you can provide for him).Basically it was an arranged marriage (with a lot of emotional black mail,) i didnt want to get married as i wanted to study,i was 16 at the time, but everyone said that i could once i got back.

I found out about a year before he came here, in '99. i could tell my sister was upset abt someting.When i got married in '97 my sister and some of my family stayed on for another 6 months, which was when it all happened.
    I know its true because he eventually admitted it.I think he is repentent,but i just cant seem to forgive him now .one of my sisters is divorced, and it really affected the family, which is why their not acknowledging my problem.Thanks to all of you who did reply.

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited May 23, 2002).]

madcat.

If your messages are in the same context, kindly post them in the same thread, so its easier to understand what you are talking about.

Thank you.

Comment

Dear Sister,

AsSalaamu 'alaykum,

I read one of your previous posts, and it was very sad to hear your story.

But as some of the friends have already suggested, it would be an idea to contact a scholar. There is a renound scholar who is a part of the Shari'ah Council in the UK and deals with marriage problems and advises on a daily basis. His name is Shaykh Suhaib Hassan and his office contact is:

020 8558 0581

The best time to get in touch with him is on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, before 4pm.

May Allaah - subhaan wa ta'aala - assist you in your affairs and make them easy. aameen.

take care

&peace

-----------------
      "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Comment

Working...
      X