Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone commits a REALLLYYY big sin, like worser than Zinna, does it put them outside the fold of Islam? Is there still a chance of God forgiving them, or are they doomed in hell forever?

------------------
    ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺳ ﺮﻟﺍ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ

The only unforgivable sin is shirk.

Comment

shirk is not unforgiveable other.

after death may be it is, but before that there is always a chance to repent and followthe right path.

------------------
      "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Comment

Whatif you unconsciously indulged yourself in Shirk? I'm sure Allah (SWT) will forgive you for it after repentance...No? Again Allah (SWT) knows best.

------------------
        "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
        (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

well actually i don't know why any sect in islam calls the other sect non-muslim and stuff because i believe that as Allah has said in quran

"2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

so i don't think this statement leaves out any space for confusion...because if Allah can forgive Christians and Sabians who r on the right path and believe in Him and do good deeds... then why can't he forgive muslims who might disagree on some minor issue but are righteous and do what Allah has asked them to do...and surely Allah knows what is in the hearts of people

2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Comment

soory the above reply wasn't for this link...i am very very sorry

Comment

Working...
            X