Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about halal product?

AOA
    Does anyone know if the Maruchan Ramen soup either shrimp or tomato or shrimp flavor is
    halal or not. Aslo the Top Ramen kind ?Need be i can provide the ingredients. Thanks.
    JazakAllah

------------------
    Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us, You are the protector. (2.286)

Salaam, well the type of soup i am no culinary expert to it's ingredients, but if you are asking about shrimp whether they are halal or haraam i can say this to you it is a fiqh issue depending upon which school of thought you follow, Imam Abu hanifa (ra) when doing Isjitihad (ruling) on this matter of products from the sea said we are allowed to eat fish and he classified fish as one with fins gills, scales etc, now when Imam Shafi (ra) did the same rulings on this matter he took any food foos from being halal, so under than you would be allowed to eat certain foods which Imam Abu Hanifa did not allow as for the other 2 school of thoughts Hanabali and Maliki, well ia m sorry i am not fully versed on this matter but i do hope this lil matter helps

wasalaam,

------------------
    ....then there will be Khilafah Rashidah on the method of the Prophethood. (Ahmad)

Comment

Originally posted by F R E S H:
      Salaam, well the type of soup i am no culinary expert to it's ingredients, but if you are asking about shrimp whether they are halal or haraam i can say this to you it is a fiqh issue depending upon which school of thought you follow, Imam Abu hanifa (ra) when doing Isjitihad (ruling) on this matter of products from the sea said we are allowed to eat fish and he classified fish as one with fins gills, scales etc, now when Imam Shafi (ra) did the same rulings on this matter he took any food foos from being halal, so under than you would be allowed to eat certain foods which Imam Abu Hanifa did not allow as for the other 2 school of thoughts Hanabali and Maliki, well ia m sorry i am not fully versed on this matter but i do hope this lil matter helps

wasalaam,

hmmmmmmm......interesting...brother do you have any sources?? and can you give us some details, i'd really like to know.

Jazak'Allah Khairun

------------------
      'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'
      My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.[20:114]

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
      "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

www.eat-halal.com

------------------
        Nikamma kya is dil nay
        Is dil nay kya hay Nikamma
        "maybe u weren't born to scale mountains, or stop wars, or draw a masterpiece. maybe ur purpose in life is greater than that, you'll touch a heart, make a friend, and give someone so much happiness, u'll feel like u've lived your life." -dewani teri

Comment

salaam, well as for evidences well i was chatting to a very knowledgable brother on the issues of sunnah,, and he used that as an example as for evidences you are going to have read the hadith because the scholars made there own rulings on the matter using different hadiths,

Comment

Working...
          X