X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE MOST MERCIFUL

we start all are prayers from these words:

"IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT"

and Allah has said that he loves his people seventy times more than a mother does.

In these fourms i have been reading many verses regarding azab towards mushriks, kafirs and gunhagars. I don't wanna read that
    so please tell me more Quranic verses and Ahadees that tells about Allah's kindness, mercy and glory.

------------------
    "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Say (O Mohammed to all humanity): If you truly love Allah then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Mericiful." (3:31)

Comment

And spend in the Cause of All‚h (i.e. Jih‚d of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of All‚h), and do good. Truly, All‚h loves Al-MuhsinŻn (the good-doers). (Al-Baqarah 2:195)

). Truly, All‚h loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.). (From Al-Baqarah 2:222)

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love All‚h then follow me (i.e. accept Isl‚mic Monotheism, follow the Qur'‚n and the Sunnah), All‚h will love you and forgive you of your sins. And All‚h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Aali Imran 3:31)

Yes, whoever fulfils his pledge and fears All‚h much; verily, then All‚h loves those who are Al-MuttaqŻn (the pious - see V.2:2). (Aali Imran 3:76)

Except those who repent and do righteous deeds, and openly declare (the truth which they concealed). These, I will accept their repentance. And I am the One Who accepts repentance, the Most merciful. (Al-Baqarah 2:160)

And your Il‚h (God) is One Il‚h (God - All‚h), L‚ il‚ha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Beneficent, the Most merciful. (Al-Baqarah 2:163)

But he who fears from a testator some unjust act or wrong-doing, and thereupon he makes peace between the parties concerned, there shall be no sin on him. Certainly, All‚h is Oft-Forgiving, Most merciful. (Al-Baqarah 2:182)

But if they cease, then All‚h is Oft-Forgiving, Most merciful. (Al-Baqarah 2:192)

------------------
      'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'
      My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.[20:114]

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
      "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

thanks appkiamaanat

this is exactly what I was looking for

anyway, what you doing online that late?? don't you have school towmorrow?

------------------
        "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Comment

your welcome...glad i could help

yup i've got school tomorrow, but can't sleep as usual what about you?? kiyaa kaar rahee ho itni raat

Comment

nothing much, visiting boring sites

come to chat..

the yahoo one

Comment

check your pm

------------------
              'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

"Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
              [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

This isn't an ayah or hadiths, just a story i was reading, i think it's really nice

Footprints in the Sand
                - author unknown

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of his life, there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed you most, you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you.
                During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that I carried you."

Note: Muslims do not believe that God appeared in the form of a man, etc. The reason why this poem has been included is because of the moral of the story. The details of the poem do not represent the doctrines within Islam.

------------------
                'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

[Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

it reminds me of the locket a friend showed me, given to her by her fiance it has some statement similar to this one "when you see only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that I carried you."
                  and I thought it was something romantic.

------------------

Comment

I remember

Comment

you are hyper, why winking too much

had some choclates in dinner?

------------------

Comment

now this is really something....
                        start with Allah Most Merciful and end up at

it reminds me of the locket a friend showed me, given to her by her fiance it has some statement similar to this one "when you see only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that I carried you."
                        and I thought it was something romantic.

talk of mixing deen and dunya

------------------
                        "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by armughal:
                          [
                          talk of mixing deen and dunya

deen and dunyia go parralel to each other.
                          so they are extremely related to each other or may be different aspects of same thing.

------------------

Comment

I think the following ayats can sum it all up.

Just ponder over them!!!

016.061 If Allah were to punish men for their wrong-doing, He would not leave, on the (earth), a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term....

Imagine how merciful Allah really is not to rid the world of all Mankind, according to theier deeds.

006.160: He that doeth good shall have ten times as much to his credit: He that doeth evil shall only be recompensed according to his evil: no wrong shall be done unto (any of) them.

Comment

yeah!!! its a good one

thanks sholay

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X