Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jashan-e-Eid Milad Un-Nabi in Manchester>>>

Bhaio....Buzargo aur dosto;

There is going to be a big Mehfal-e-Naat on 18th of May at Victoria Park (off Wilmslow Road) mosque in Manchester to celebrate the Milad Un-Nabi (Sal Allah hu Alaihe Wasallam). Anybody living around Manchester area is cordially invited.

Assalaamu alaikum.

Did Rasul-Allah (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) or the Sahaaba (Radhiallaahu Anhum) ever celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi?

If yes then please can you prove it with Quranic Ayat or Authentic Hadith.

JazakAllah Khairun.

Comment

On the other hand… the whole universe was made for Rasool Allah(sa).

What a great Personality who was sent for the whole mankind and what a shame only a single day, like mother’s day, father’s day for him(sa)… sad..

to me every day belongs to him(sa) every day is eid-milad.

Allah huma salay ala mohamadin wa ala aalay mohammad…
      zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

this is what we need for "reviving the ummah"

------------------
        May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
          this is what we need for "reviving the ummah"

good question how is thsi going to revive the ummah???

Comment

I knew many will creep in as soon as they get a chance.
            Yaaro Zara socho....I am not inviting you to a dance party but to something good which will give u some knowledge.

I don't know about others but I know if these type of gatherings don't take place then I might not learn any thing about islam.

There are two months in whole year when I prepare and attend mosque one is the month of Ramadhan and second is this month.

One brother said we should remember Prophet (Salla Allahhoe alaihe Wasallam) all the time there is no need for one specific day....can I ask you how many times do u read darood sharif in whole day??

Comment

Originally posted by Zalim:
              On the other hand… the whole universe was made for Rasool Allah(sa).

What a great Personality who was sent for the whole mankind and what a shame only a single day, like mother’s day, father’s day for him(sa)… sad..

to me every day belongs to him(sa) every day is eid-milad.

Allah huma salay ala mohamadin wa ala aalay mohammad…
              trust Zalim to come up with this philosophy, you weren't invited anyway, just muslims!

romance: thanks for the info, great thing your'e doing keep it up. I am sure sahih muslims will turn up thanx to your invitation

Comment

Originally posted by saimahasnain:
                you weren't invited anyway, just muslims!
                so what's your criteria for being a muslim?

the one outlined in Quran or
                the one outlined by your unanimous government?

> My creteria of being a Muslim is this: aamanto bila hay wa malaykatayhe wa qotobayhe wa rosolayhe..

> Your creteria of being a Muslim is this:Holy Prophet(sa) is the last prophet and no prophet after him.

PS: by the way i just pointed out towards the fact that Holy Prophet(saw) was not the ordinary person, for him this whole universe was made, he(sa) is the only one sent for the whole mankind.. so there is no sense of one day fashion celebration... why not start our every day with a darood.

your hatred is this regard is very lame and immature.

best regards.

xalim

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited May 14, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by clubber lang:
                  good question how is thsi going to revive the ummah???
                  my comments were sarcastic, these words didn't mean my real feeling. what i want to say is that we don't need such 'gatherings' where we sing praises for Prophet PBUH, but rather we follow the sunnat in our daily life and not just saying darood sharif. our lives are meant for much more beyond darood sharif.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Romance:
                    I knew many will creep in as soon as they get a chance.

Yaaro Zara socho....I am not inviting you to a dance party but to something good which will give u some knowledge.

u think people should not criticize of what they perceive as 'wrong'? should they not express their idea/philosophy/perception?

I don't know about others but I know if these type of gatherings don't take place then I might not learn any thing about islam.

don't make these gatherings as your source of information, rather sit with an alim and learn Quran and Sunnah (I assume that you don't have much understanding of Quran and Sunnah by yourself as I read your comments) and implement them in your daily life. read books, rather than 'listening' to yearly speakers. read different books for yourself, its your obligation to find out GOOD and BAD.

There are two months in whole year when I prepare and attend mosque one is the month of Ramadhan and second is this month.

no wonder mosques are empty all year round, except for few occasions. you are admitting that you don't frequent mosque on other no-occasion time of the year. did you ever ask urself why? why did u desert the mosque?

One brother said we should remember Prophet (Salla Allahhoe alaihe Wasallam) all the time there is no need for one specific day....can I ask you how many times do u read darood sharif in whole day??

saying darood is not why Allah SWT created you. darood may be one part, but there are lots of things you can do. and if you really are interested in saying darood, then do it the way Prophet PBUH would have done that... (not in congregations, gatherings as the purpose of mailad is).

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Romance: "One brother said we should remember Prophet (Salla Allahhoe alaihe Wasallam) all the time there is no need for one specific day....can I ask you how many times do u read darood sharif in whole day??

i didnt said all the time (read again svp), though one must read darood most of the time and especially on fridays.

as for me, I read darood and other dua whenever i am free, instead of listening to music (for which i am not a big fan) or going for movies or watching tv.. i prefer to read duain, including this one.. which is the combination of the best dua and the daroor.
                      • subhan allah'hay wa bay hamdayhe,
                        subhan allah'hil azeem,
                        allah huma salay aala mohamadin wa aalay mohammad.

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited May 14, 2002).]

Comment

Actually, I was quite confused regarding Milad un Nabi (S). I'd read the arguments of both those who reject it and propagate it, and both of them had their points. I had even entered into arguments with my Dad and Brother on this topic, because I'd support it, and my brother would reject it.

However, after having though over it, now I feel more comfortable with the opinion, that it's a bid'ah (innovation) .

May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 14, 2002).]

Comment

yo ppl i think there are more vital issues than milad... like the spilling of muslim blood al over the world....what are we doing abt that?????

Comment

Bro Changeslike:
                            I didn't open this thread for any debate. It was just to inform those who might be able to attend.

"""""Bro tell me how many times you read Quran in a whole year, leave any other books on the side....and how many times u sit with an Alim to Learn Islam

""""Today mosques are empty, This is the state of whole Ummah but people like u don't like to accept it, how many times in a year do u go to the mosque...You wouldn't accept would you, while I told the truth

"""" Think bro what r u saying when we will prove the way Prophet(Sall Allah ho Wasallam) and his companions used to read darood sharif,,, you will just say oh no this Hadit is Zaeef

[This message has been edited by Romance (edited May 15, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Romance:
                              Bro Changeslike:
                              I didn't open this thread for any debate. It was just to inform those who might be able to attend.

Thank you.

"""""Bro tell me how many times you read Quran in a whole year, leave any other books on the side....and how many times u sit with an Alim to Learn Islam

It was suggestion for you because you said:
                              "I don't know about others but I know if these type of gatherings don't take place then I might not learn any thing about islam."

I would not go to places like these to "learn" anything about Islam, but rather a 'social gathering' to eat and enjoy

""""Today mosques are empty, This is the state of whole Ummah but people like u don't like to accept it, how many times in a year do u go to the mosque...You wouldn't accept would you, while I told the truth

I do accept the truth thats why I said what I said that people now go to mosque only "occasionally", perhaps to get rid of the guilty feeling of not going regularly and somehow they do get rid of that guilty feeling and do not show up more frequently.

"""" Think bro what r u saying when we will prove the way Prophet(Sall Allah ho Wasallam) and his companions used to read darood sharif,,, you will just say oh no this Hadit is Zaeef

Again, is it better to say darood sharif in gathering or to learn how Prophet PBUH lead his life and follow it?

I hope that you get the message, otherwise I wish you good luck

wassalam
                              [This message has been edited by Romance (edited May 15, 2002).][/B]
                              ------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X