Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIFFICULT TIMES FOR THE MUSLIMS CONTINUE, Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIFFICULT TIMES FOR THE MUSLIMS CONTINUE, Why?

The aim of this is to be thought provoking so that we may unite in thought and action.

1. Why are Muslims suffering so much?

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Saberin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [Qur'an 2:155-156]

"Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall test you by way of evil and good, and to Us will you return." [Qur'an, 21:35]

"This is because Allah will never change the favour which He has bestowed upon a people until they change themselves" [Qur'an, 18:53]

2. Who is responsible for our pitiful state?

America, Europe, Israel? Our political leaders, our religious leaders, all of us?

"Evil has appeared on the land and the sea because of what the hands of men have earned. That Allah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may turn back from disobedience." [Qur'an, 30:41]

"And whatever of misfortunes befalls you, it is because of what your own hands have earned. Yet Allah pardons much." [Qur'an, 42:30]

"And no calamity strikes except by Allah's permission." [Qur'an, 64:11]

3. What should we do in these times of extreme hardship?

Muslims are suffering in so many parts of the world. Many Muslims have pinned their hopes on Others . Many of us have resorted to demonstrations of various forms. Some of us are TOO BUSY in our jobs earning good money and prefer to do nothing. Some feel whatever they do will be of NO consequence.

Whatever we do always consider what our intention is, what our belief is, what do we expect from our actions?

"Co-operate with one another in righteousness and piety, but do not

co-operate with one another in sin and transgression." [Qur'an, 5:2]

"O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to Allah even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) lest ye swerve and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do." [Qur'an, 4:135]

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing be upon him) said: "When the people see an evil and they do not try to change it, then Allah will cover them all with humiliation from Himself." [Sahih hadith: Reported by Abu Dawood (no.4338)]

4. Who can we trust to help us in our plight, who can help us in these very difficult times?

America. Europe. China all of them / none of them?

"And put your trust in Allah and sufficient is Allah as a Wakil (Trustee/ Disposer of affairs)." [Qur'an, 33:3]

5. What about the future? When will things improve?

How should we invest our most precious resources (our children)? Who is our role model? Some Muslims have decided that the future of the Muslims lies in technology and western education and as such are investing their most precious resources in accordance with this belief. Everything else is then relegated to a subsidiary role.

Before deciding how to invest in our future each one of us decide what our yardstick for measuring success is?

"But those who believe and work righteousness no burden do We place on any soul but that which it can bear and they will be companions of the Garden therein to dwell." [Qur'an, 7:42]

"Verily, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change themselves." [Qur'an, 13:11]

"But if you remain patient and become pious and obedient to Allah, their plots will not harm you in the least. Indeed Allah encompasses all that they do." [Qur'an, 3:120]

Whatever we are doing or deciding to do we should consider a few Crucial questions:

1. What is our purpose on this earth, why did the Almighty Allah send us here.

2. What is our final goal/ aim in life? What is our yardstick for measuring success?

We are all outraged at what is happening to the Muslims worldwide. We

Must do something but what?

Let us ponder a little over the diagnosis of all our problems before deciding on a long-term plan of action. Correct diagnosis is necessary because if the diagnosis is wrong then the treatment is likely to be ineffective.

Let us sow seeds that will bear fruit on the Day of Judgment.

Even in these very difficult times let us work hard in everything we do and bring Islam into every aspect of our lives by our ACTIONS and WORDS.

Let us follow the complete sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) in our day to day life. Allah will protect each and every believer on this earth.

NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE WILL OF THE ALL-MIGHTY ALLAH. TIME TO THINK.. TAKE A RIGHT STEP. SEEK HELP FROM ALLAH ALONE WHO ALONE HAS THE POWER TO PROTECT US IN BOTH THE WORLDS. MAY ALLAH GIVE HIDAYA TO THE WHOLE MANKIND. AMEEN.

If your feel it is worth Reading then KINDLY PASS THIS TO OTHERS.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)
Working...
X