X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DECEIVED BY A COMRADE???

Fwd'ing

BISMILLAH.
    Assalamu' Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi' Wa Barakatuhu'.

Would you like to become a friend of someone who would only deceive and disappoint you?

'Hope your answer is 'no'.

Although we do not realize that we are following the whisperings (waswaas) of Satan while doing sins, we are actually developing a companionship with him. Everyone of us has an angel and a devil. The angel exhorts us to do good things and the devil pushes us to reject God's command and to do things that are destructive. This devil is the one who deceives and disappoints those who listen to him!

Most of us, humans, follow and support Satan. He deceives us, leading us to what will result in our ultimate destruction. He will, in the end, abandon us and forsake us. He even laughs at us. Furthermore, if we continue to follow him, he will point us out and even expose us. Satan discloses our wrongful acts to others to disgrace us.

He did that to disbelievers at the battle of Badr when he came to them in the shape of Suraaqa' ibn Maalik (a Meccan pagan). He promised them succor and victory by saying, "No one of mankind can conquer you today for I am your protector" (al-anfaal: 48).

When he saw the angels coming to aid the defeated, Satan fled the battlefield and he left the disbelievers to be defeated. Hassa'an ibn Thabit (RA), a well-known poet, said (in words of poetry), "He guided them follows him out of deception."

On the day of Resurrection, Satan will say to his patrons after he and all of them have entered the fire, "Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and you obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me." (Ibrahim: 22)

Now, you have to decide whether you want to be a friend of Satan whose plan is to deceive and insult you or you want to be a friend of Allah, most Loving and most Merciful?

Choose your friends carefully!

Assalamu' Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi' Wa Barakatuhu'.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)
Working...
X