Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave your imprints!

Fwd'ing

Allah, Subhanu ta'ala, says about those people of Bani-Israel who disbelieved in His message: -

"And the heavens and the earth did not weep for them, nor were they given a respite."
    [Surah Ad-Dukh‚n, 44:29]

-------------------

The consequences described in the above verse are not confined to Bani-Israel only. Anyone who does not follow Allahís command, the Message of Truth, will face a tragic end. People of Bani Israel have been used as an example.

Earth that was considered god and mother in many pagan religions is not a God, but it is subjected to Allah's will. When Allah loves a true believer, His obedient creatures also respect him/her. Ibn JarÓr At-Tabari narrated that Ibn ĎAbbas (RA) said, "When a true believer dies, the place of earth on which he used to prostrate himself (to God) in his Salaat (prayer), and the gate in the heaven through which good deeds used to ascend, weep for him. However, they do not weep for the disbeliever." [Tafsir At-Tabari]

Do good deeds and pray regularly....eventually someone will miss your absence from the world!

Assalamu' Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi' Wa Barakatuhu'.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)
Working...
X