Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tableeghi Jamaat ( Fadhaa'il A'maal )

http://www.salafipublications.com/sp.../GRV020004.pdf

'Tableeghi Jamaat is considered to be the largest'evangelical group' calling muslims to prayer, fasting, hajj etc. Those who ascribe themselves to this jamaat CLAIM that the book 'Fadhail Amaal' is the collection of various verses from the Quran and ahadith describing the virtues and great rewards of hajj, zakat, salah, dhiker etc. BUT a close examination of this book in the light of Quran and authentic Sunnah reveals horrendous teachings of shirk, innovations, lies on the Messenger of Allah(sallallaau alaihi wasallam), belittling the pious generation of the noble campanions and the scholars. Indeed, in the name of loving the Prophet (sallallaau alaihi wasallam) and the Righteous people, satan has seduced his firqah and enticed them into Shirk and Kufr - to which they appear to be so blind.'

Allahu Aalaam

------------------
    'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'
    My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.[20:114]

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
    "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
    [Saheeh Muslim]

Instead of following writings of your 'sect', it is much better to meet up with those that're following a certain school of thought.

Personally, I would have trouble digesting anyone who could easily say something like this ("satan has seduced his firqah and enticed them into Shirk and Kufr - to which they appear to be so blind") for an entire group of people.

JazaKallah khairun for sharing.

Comment

Instead of following writings of your 'sect', it is much better to meet up with those that're following a certain school of thought.

Can you plz elaborate on that brother??

------------------
      'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

"Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

Well, since this was an excerpt from 'Salafi Publications' and a direct statement regarding the beliefs of someone else, I figure instead of believing this, one should go to and spend some time with the followers of the questioned sect (i.e. Tableeghi Jamat).

Comment

Ohhhhh so that's what you mean

'Instead of following writings of your 'sect', it is much better to meet up with those that're following a certain school of thought.'

The manhaj of the As-Salaf As-Saalih is not a sect, and tableeghi jamma' is not a school of thought.

Sufyaan ath-Thowree (rahima-hullaah) mentions:((Whoever listens to an innovator has left the protection of Allaah and is entrusted with the innovation)). Abu Nu'aym in al-Hilyah (7/26) and Ibn Battah (no.444)

al-Hasan al-Basree (rahima-hullaah) mentions:((Do not sit with the people of innovation and desires, nor argue with them, nor listen to them)).Sunan ad-Daarimee (1/121)

al-Fudayl bin 'Iyaad (rahima-hullaah) mentions:((I met the best of people, all of them people of the Sunnah and they used to forbid from accompanying the people of innovation)).al-Laalikaa'ee - Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahlis-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah (no.267)

Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn al-Qaasim related to us, saying:Ahmad ibn al-Hasan narrated to us saying:Sulaymaan ibn al-Ash'ath narrated to us, saying:'Abdullaah ibn Chubbi al-Anteeq narrated to us, saying:Yaws ibn Asbaat narrated to us, saying: I heard Muhammad ibn an-Nadr al-Haarithee say:((Whoever listens to a person of innovation - and knows that he is a person of innovation - then protection is taken away from him, and he is left to himself)).al-Imaam al-Haafiz Abul-Qaasim Habatullaah ibn al-Hasan ibn Mansoor at-Tabaree al-Laalikaa'ee (d.418 A.H.) reports in his "Sharh Usool I'tiqaad Ahlis-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah" - Volume 1 Pages 135-136 No. 252

Imaam al-Barbahaaree (rahima-hullaah) mentions:((The innovators are like scorpions.They bury their heads and bodies in the sand and leave their tails out.When they get the chance they sting; the same with the innovators who conceal themselves amongst the people, when they are able, they do what they desire)).Reported in ((Tabaqaatul-Hanaabilah)) - Volume 2, Page 44 and ((Manhajul-Ahmad)) Sharhus-Sunnah - Imaam al-Barbahaaree

'I figure instead of believing this, one should go to and spend some time with the followers of the questioned sect (i.e. Tableeghi Jamat)'

I'd rather not.

------------------
          'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

[Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

Question: May Allaah grant you the best (of His favours). In the hadeeth of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), relating to the splitting of the Ummah, he says:

((…and my Ummah shall split into 72 sects…)).

So, is the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh, with what they have in terms of shirk and innovations; and also the Jamaa'ah al-Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen, with what they have in terms of partisanship and revolting/rebelling against the leaders and lack of obedience; from the 72 sects?

Response: They are from the 72 (sects). Whoever opposes the 'aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah enters the fold of the 72 (sects). The meaning of the Prophet's (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) statement ((My Ummah)) is: the Ummah of Ijaabah, i.e. the Ummah of response; those who responded to the Prophet's call and revealed their allegiance to him. And the meaning of 73 sects: the victorious sect which adhered to him and was upright in their religion and 72 of those sects - amongst them the kuffaar, the sinners and various innovators.

So, the questioners asked: Are these two groups (Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh and Jamaa'ah al-Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen) from amongst the 72 sects?

And the Shaykh responded: Yes, they are from the amongst the 72 sects, along with the Murji'ah and other than them; the Murji'ah and the Khawaarij - some of the people of knowledge regard the Khawaarij from amongst the kuffaar, out of the fold of Islaam although amongst the 72 sects.

Taken from the recording of the Shaykh Ibn Baaz's lessons in Sharh al-Muntaqaa in Ta'if approximately 2 years or less before his death.

------------------
            'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

[Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

assalam o alaikum
              I dont wanna go in the discussion that who is doing kufr and who is among 72 sects and who is not
              because it is hadis that give 70 excuses to any porson bofore declaring him false

and declaring anyone as doing kufr is serious metter

WHAT IF SOMEONE IS DECLARED KAFAR(MURTID),WHAT CAN WE DO AGAINST HIM WE ARE IN DEMOCRACY WHICH GIVES FREEDOM OF BELEIF
              ISLAM SAYS GIVE 3 DAYS TO MURTID AND THEM IF HE DOESNT CMOME BACK KILL HIM

SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS IS ISLAMIC SYSTEM
              jazakumullah hu'khair

Comment

I think you're taking the whole point in the incorrect sense. To sit with the innovators means spending time with them, i.e. If I were fast friends with them, I could end up loosing my own path along the way.

More often than not when we judge a whole group of people, the judgement is more than just inaccurate. Meeting up with them and clarifying the beliefs from their side is the best approach. Just my point of view, and you're free to disagree .

[This message has been edited by ammarr (edited May 16, 2002).]

Comment

Assalaamu Alaikum.

I'm not a great fan of Tableeghi Jamaat myself but calling them kafir is exagerating it a bit...

where do I go to pray my Salaah?? all the mosques around here are either barelvi or tableeghi jamaat...

I'm confused and scared... I don't wanna end up in jahanum...

Comment

Brother there are a few opinions about what to do, one is that you pray with them until there is an 'ahlus sunnah wal jamaa' masjid established, another opinion is that you wait 'til you have 5 brothers and then move, even if you have to pray in someone's house.

Brother insh'Allah i'll post the actual fatawas soon.

May Allah(swt) guide us all. Ameen.

------------------
                    'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'

[Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

Quote:
                      "and the Righteous people, satan has seduced his firqah and enticed them into Shirk and Kufr - to which they appear to be so blind.'"

what else would you expect from "salafi" group?

------------------
                      May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 21, 2002).]

Comment

Dear Sis appkiamaanat , I consider you to be one of the most knowledgable persons on this forum, but please do not be mislead by salafipublications. I understand your sincerity, Masha Allah, and may Allah guide you and bless you, but I ask you to see for yourself if these people are true Muslims.

Look at their articles. They have spared no one. They have given different labels to Sheikh Safar al-Hawali, Syed Qutb Shaheed, and I think also to Ikhwaan al-Muslimoon.

I'm not sure if it's salafipublications or some other similar group, who have given some self-styled labels to even the Taliban and Usama bin Ladin.

They seem to have sold themselves to the Saudi Royal family.

And it is because of such people, that the enemies of Islam have got an excuse to label anyone a "WAhhabi" and bash them.

They even have an article against Sheikh Safar al-Hawali !!!! (who btw had spent some time in the Saudi prison).

They are neither salafis, nor true well wishers of the Muslim Ummah.

Trust me, I mean no disrespect , I just don't want you to be mislead by these people.

May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

Wassalaam u 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

------------------
                          When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (Holy Qur'an 2:186)

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 21, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                          X