Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS HAVE A SINGLE THREAD TO SLING MUD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    LETS HAVE A SINGLE THREAD TO SLING MUD

    LETS HAVE A SINGLE THREAD TO SLING MUD

    AND SAVE OUR TIME.
    lets have a list of names with their summarized beliefs written.then we can all choose our opponents and continue without making excuses.EXAMPLE

    NAVEED---muslim mixture of shia sunni punjabi pathan brailvey deobandi

    ANDHRA---hindu? brahmin


    ACE--- muslim?logical


    we can continue like this

    naveed says =andhra u bloody hindu
    andhra says =u camel urine drinker
    ace says =use ur logic damn u

    somebody else can then join and say u hypocrite muslim ,what r u naveed sala shia and sunny kaheen ka


    TRUTH IS THAT TENSION MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND AND MAKES THE FORUM INTERESTING ,SO Y PRETEND TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE

    #2
    Naveed,

    >>NAVEED---muslim mixture of shia sunni punjabi pathan brailvey deobandi<<

    It is not "brailvey" but "Barelvi" !!!

    Since I am a "Hindu" "Brahmin" and you claim to be a "sunni" among other things, you should be really concerned that you didn't get your own sect right!!
    (85% of Sunnis are Barelvis so it is likely that you are one)

    This demonstrates two things.

    1.That Andhra the "Hindu" "Brahmin" is qualified to discuss Islam

    2.Naveed the Sunni, Shia Yadda, Yadda is unfit to discuss Islam!!!

    Have Fun!!!

    Ever The Friend Of Muslims

    Andhra The Brahmin

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Andhra:

      (85% of Sunnis are Barelvis so it is likely that you are one)

      Andhra, DO NOT DIVIDE THE MUSLIMS.

      Also, be careful with your facts. I don't know what the definition of Barelivism is. If it's the followers of Reza Ahmed Khan, then 85% of the Sunnis cannot be Barelvis, since you've Muslims in Indonesia, Chechnya and other places.

      Also, the " 'Awaam " ("Rank of File" of the common population) of the Barelvis cannot be brushed aside, because many of them hardly care about such things, and hold no grudge against "non-barelvis".

      [This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 16, 2002).]

      Comment


        #4
        Sorry I should have said 85% Sunnis of "SOuth Asia"!!!
        Here!!!!
        http://www.schinan.com/jhangi/barelvis.htm

        >>>Indeed, nearly 85% of South Asia’s Sunni Muslims are said to follow the Barelvi school, closer to Sufism. The remaining 15% of Sunnis follow the Deobandi school, more closely related to the conservative practice of Islam. <<<

        As for the Rest of the cr*p about dividing Muslims,ONLY MUSLIMS CAN DIVDE THEMSELVES!!!



        You are talking as if I invented Muslim Sects!!!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Andhra:
          Naveed,

          >>NAVEED---muslim mixture of shia sunni punjabi pathan brailvey deobandi<<

          It is not "brailvey" but "Barelvi" !!!

          Since I am a "Hindu" "Brahmin" and you claim to be a "sunni" among other things, you should be really concerned that you didn't get your own sect right!!
          (85% of Sunnis are Barelvis so it is likely that you are one)

          This demonstrates two things.

          1.That Andhra the "Hindu" "Brahmin" is qualified to discuss Islam

          2.Naveed the Sunni, Shia Yadda, Yadda is unfit to discuss Islam!!!

          Have Fun!!!

          Ever The Friend Of Muslims

          Andhra The Brahmin


          atleast i made u happy

          Comment


            #6
            doctor naveed.


            This is getting a bit old.
            Kindly put a lid on such threads, else I will have to start deleting them enmass.

            Allow me to deal with others who you think are slinging mud. You take care of your own approach.

            Comment

            Working...
            X