Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Ibrahim, Fact finder, etc etc group.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Ibrahim, Fact finder, etc etc group.!

I was wandering what opinion they have about Shia muslims, after all they disagree so much about thier theology, philosophy and Islamic practices.

Be specific and to the point, and do you consider them "muslims or not" after all.

"Fear is Incomplete Knowledge".

Take it easy and practically.

[This message has been edited by mm10 (edited May 16, 2002).]

I take the ayat from Quran:
    [285] The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey, (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

If anyone believes in Allah, His messengers, book, he is a "believer".

------------------
    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Originally posted by mm10:
      I was wandering what opinion they have about Shia muslims, after all they disagree so much about thier theology, philosophy and Islamic practices.

Be specific and to the point, and do you consider them "muslims or not" after all.

"Fear is Incomplete Knowledge".
      Very apt quotation.

The main thing is, what are the shia beliefs. There are so many sects within the shias that it is very difficult to genralise.

Also, what book do they follow. Certainly, the importance that Ahle Sunnah give to Qur'an and Sahih collections of hadeeth is lacking with the shias.I have read appreciations and the importance of usul al-kafee. I would like one of the shias on the site to tell us.

I believe the question must be put to them as to what they believe of the mainstream Muslims. I have read that they believe that except for three, all sahaba became murthid. And, we are their misguided decendents who have usurped the right to rule. So are we Muslims or not, and for what reason.

------------------
      Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

>>
        misguided decendents who have usurped the right to rule. So are we Muslims or not, and for what reason.

[/B]
        <<

You did not answer the question I asked, Any how I being a shia Muslim do Believe that Allah, The great is the final judgment authority for every act we commit in daily life. For me Sunni muslims are as much muslims as Shia's R.

I ca'nt believe that my sunni friends R destined to hell becoz of some fanatic shia mind thought process or vice versa. Again, Allah, The great knows the best, we strive every day to make our lives according to his whims.

Comment

Working...
        X