fool me not twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fool me not twice

salaamz ppl for how long r were going to carryin on fallimg into the trap door isnt it time we learnt from our mistakez and take back our position as the best ummah ummah ever raised

There is a well known saying, ‘You fool me once, shame on you; You fool me twice, shame on me.’ The situation of the Ummah is now such that we cannot afford to allow ourselves to be shamed and humiliated any longer. Our hopes should not lie with UN Inspectors. We should recall that a recent 7600 page UN report admitted, after almost seven years, that in the UN ‘safe-haven’ of Srebrenica 7000 Muslim men and boys were separated from their families, herded up and slaughtered like cattle. The response to these acts of barbarity was the resignation of a minor European Cabinet. The real executors, the US government, are today on friendly terms with the Serbs.

What hope do we then hold for any enquiry into Jenin? What hope do we hold from our rulers? Those who witness atrocities in Gujrat and label them an internal matter; who preside over vast resources yet claim they have no power against the aggressor; who call themselves servants of the holy places yet do not implement the Sunnah. If any had legitimacy then it has long been lost; if any had respect then it has long been sold; and if any were sincere then they have been proved otherwise. Allah (swt) has not asked us to remain content in a situation such as this. He has commanded us to gain life from Islam and He has ordered us to establish his Deen

well said

------------------
    "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Comment

yo were are the few who say we shud ask da west 4 help now???

Comment

Originally posted by clubber lang:
        yo were are the few who say we shud ask da west 4 help now???
        they think west is the best
        they think democracy is the best
        I say Islam is the best
        I say Khilafah is the best

------------------
        "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
        "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Ameen.

Seeking Allah's pleasure, not American pleasure.

Comment

ur suggestion?

Comment

brothers, good sentiments , sentiments do not help . we have become a dead-asleep nation. to us west has become the "champion", "savior", "provider", "judge", "defender".

why did Iraq attack Kuwait? in response, Saudi and Kuwaitis invite USA... good job there, puppets, your seat is 'saved' for a while.

is there ANY Muslim nation which is not corrupt? look at ourselves (Pakistani, Indians, Arabs) we all have different standards, "selective" Islam. why would Allah SWT help us in the state we are? we need to change, we don't need "Khilafa", but an improvement in emaan of "everyone". you can't bring a "just" ruler when you have a corrupt nation.

------------------
              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited May 16, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                brothers, good sentiments , sentiments do not help . we have become a dead-asleep nation. to us west has become the "champion", "savior", "provider", "judge", "defender".

why did Iraq attack Kuwait? in response, Saudi and Kuwaitis invite USA... good job there, puppets, your seat is 'saved' for a while.

is there ANY Muslim nation which is not corrupt? look at ourselves (Pakistani, Indians, Arabs) we all have different standards, "selective" Islam. why would Allah SWT help us in the state we are? we need to change, we don't need "Khilafa", but an improvement in emaan of "everyone". you can't bring a "just" ruler when you have a corrupt nation.

salaamz

Bro problem is that the islamic society doesnt exist which would naturally nurish and increase the iman..... and why do you think that the prophet(saw) was tortured???? it was because he was bringing about a change that was affeecting the intrests of the quraish not cuz he was sittin at home and prayin!

Bro a few hadiths (dont know exact words, plz 4give me 4 any mistakes)

"however says that the ummah is lost he himself is lost

"the ummah well remain good as long as the rulers and ulema remain good"

"Ali(ra) said: the khaleefah is like the string in a necklance of pearls. When the string breaks the pearls are scattered and they are difficult to collect"

Imam al qurtabi said "the khilafah is the pillar upon which other pillars rest"

[This message has been edited by clubber lang (edited May 16, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                X