qadianis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qadianis???

A heterodox sect formed by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, a punjabi, who has been labelled a heretic. He declared himself a mujaddid (a renewer of faith) in 1882 and set about spreading his message. He ruled out jihad against the kuffar who occupied the Islamic lands. He alleged that Jesus(a.s) had escaped from the cross and had attained the age of 120. He further alleges that Jesus(a.s) was buried in Sringar. Ghulam then went on to allege that he was the mahdi, the second coming of Jesus, and the last avatara of Vishnu. When he died the Ahmadiyyahs split into two sects, the [B]Qadianis and the Lahorites[B}. Here, only the Qadianis are discussed, they are the worse of the two, and the further from Islam. The Qadianis claimed that Ghulam was a prophet, and accused all muslims who did not accept him, as being kuffar (non-muslims), thus leading Qadianis to be called, correctly, non-muslims by the normal muslims.

1. Can anyone enlighten me as to why there is a sub-division in qadianism. This is unbelievable. First they claim to be the 73rd sect 'the saved sect' then they go a split.

2. who are the lahorites and if they are the better of the 2, what is it that makes them less offensive to the muslims

3. What are the beliefs of the lahorites?

any info given will be highly appreciated as I am doing a detailed project on the 73 sects of islam (it is 95 pages long already, when it is complete I will probably host a website for U all)

Is there no end to this torment? How many threads have been opened on this topic? For the love of god man!!!!

Comment

whos tormenting who? chaltahai who are you anyway, no offence but i haven' come accross you before! are you a qadiani.... Good now you can help me by explaining a valid question to me.

What do you mean by torment? am i tormenting you by asking about qadianism? or is the torment self inflicted.

i do mind or feel'torment' when discussing/answering questions about my religious beliefs.

Please....

Comment

I tell you we are doooooooooooomed.
        Doomed, I say!

Comment

Few corrections Saima:

# 1. Hazrat Mirza Sahib (as) claimed to be a prophet in 1882, you can read his book Brahin-e-Ahmadiyya for more info, people considered him just a mujadid even before.

# 2. Even though his family had moved to Punjab, his ancestry is Persian.

# 3. He ruled out 'Jihad' as it is defined today. His words are very clear that such 'fighting' where people 'terrorize' in the name of Islam has no roots in Islam what so ever! Jihad-bil-saiaf, or in other words war, can only be declared by a state, not individuals and only in self defense, not as an aggressor. And ironically most Muslims after Sep 11th have defined Jihad in exactly the same manner, other than some zealots, who think somehow such killing is justified. For further reference, please read his book "The British Government & Jihad"

# 4. The split in the Ahmadiyya jama'at was not at the demise of Hazrat Ahmad (as) but after the first Khalifa Hazrat Maulana Noor-ud-din (ra). It was on the institution of Khilafat. The Lahori jama'at insisted that the cousil 'anjamun-e-Ahmadiyya' should have the right to overrule the Khalifa-e-waqat. Qadiyani group (or so later its recognized as such) claimed that Khalifa is devinely guided, and is not restrictive of any cousil, but only Allah.

Now to your questions:

1. Can anyone enlighten me as to why there is a sub-division in qadianism. This is unbelievable. First they claim to be the 73rd sect 'the saved sect' then they go a split.

Answer: The Hadiths that you are mentioning talks about a time when there will be 73 sects, and among those 73 only one will be on the right path. Ahmadis claim to be that one. The Hadiths in no way restricts the number of sects. Sects are formed not out of hatred (mostly) but because of a difference in opinion & arguments.

2. who are the lahorites and if they are the better of the 2, what is it that makes them less offensive to the muslims
          3. What are the beliefs of the lahorites?

Answer: Its a very broad question: Here is their official website.

Further I would suggest that you at least read the other thread hot these days before repeating the same questions

[This message has been edited by ahmadjee (edited May 15, 2002).]
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Thank you Ahmadjee for the explanation.

However, for further reference, saimahasnain, do a search for the topic in the religion forum, and you will no doubt find countless links.

Comment

Working...
            X