Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for my maamu

Salaam guys

My maamu is in very bad health right now. He has oral cancer which is in its initial stages. Please pray for his good health.

Thanks

Aatif

I am sorry to hear that. I will definately keep him in my prayers. Inshallah
    by the way read surat Yaseen and there are 7 "mubeen" in it. Each time you get to one start it again, meaning start reading it... go up the first 'mubeen' ... read it again form the start.. go up to the 2nd 'mubeen'.. then read it again.. this time go up to the 3rd 'mubeen' .. an so on

This is for health, as far as i know after reading it ask for his long life and health. Inshallah Allah will listen to your prayers.

And read this dua

"Amaey yojeebu Mudtarha IzadaAhu Wayakshefusua" I am not sure which sipara it is in i have to find it out. But if you can catch coconut he will tell you. REad this ayat 12,000 times ofcourse with some other people, make sure no one talks. Because when you are reading it Farishtey are around you, whatever dua you make goes up to Allah miya. This is a wazeefa and i have seen the miracles of it several times.

Whoever reads it, guys its worth it. ( this wazeefa is for anything basically.. any dua )

PM me if you want to do this wazeefa and i will give you more information in detail inshallah
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

sure we will prayf or him.

Inshallaha he will be just fine.

keep us update on his condition.

------------------
      "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Comment

Thanks Nia and S_O. My parents are going tomorrow to India to check on his condition. Just keep praying for his good health. Right now he cant move or talk. I pray to Allah that he gets fine.

Aatif

Comment

I pray Allaha bless him.
          what is oral cancer? I mean tell more about him.

------------------
          "Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Comment

I dont know much about it either. My brother, who is a doctor himself, said it starts of with lesions on ur cheeks (squamous cell carcinoma) and boils in your mouth. If not stopped in earlier stage, can spread to other parts of your body and result in incurable cancer! Its Malignant cancer - one which can spread.

He is going thru radiotherapy and chemotherapy right now. The side effects of radiotherapy are very serious like hair loss n stuff. His wisdom tooth n the permanent molars - total 3 teeth were removed coz the radiotherapy wud have made the teeth brittle neways.

Right now I dont know what stage he is in, but he will be moving to a better hospital in Delhi. Inshallah everything will be fine! Keep praying.

Thanks

Comment

And this is all becoz of chewing paan and "gutkha". Guys/Gals .. the cancer warning is not there for no reason! So please refrain from all these tobacco products and live a better life!

Thanks!

Comment

If cancer is in early stages, than hopefully its cureable.

I don't know much about cancer. Thanks for the advice as well. You are right tobacco is a leading cause of many sufferings.

------------------

Comment

may Allah take away his illness completely and give him a long and healthy life. aameen
                  zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Working...
                  X