Learning Arabic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning Arabic

The wizard is trying to learn arabic late in his life and would be grateful if fellow guppies could lead him to a online Learn Arabic site.

I wish to learn arabic so that I can memorize more ayats from the qur'an, instead of having to find sources where the arabic is pronounced in english. Sounds to Latin to me.

Can anyone here assist the wizard ?

TIA

------------------
    A Wizard arrives neither early nor late, but precisely when he chooses to

Dear Brother-

There was a thread in this forum called "Learning Arabic" I believe started by Ace. There were a few lessons in which the guppies could learn together in their quest for knowledge of fusha Arabic.

Alhamdulillah, interest existed for a few days. Ace had a link to an Arabic site. Try that first. Masha'Allah, we have some very learned scholars here and Insha'Allah, they will direct u in the right direction and help u out.

I'm a beginner student of fusha Arabic, if I can be of any assistance, I'll do my best Insha'Allah. I can go thru with you with the lessons and all that I have learned this semester and will be able to recommend some good self study guides, IA.

WasSalaam

------------------
    Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoomu bi-rahmatika astagheethu aslih lee sha'nee kullahu wa laa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata 'ainin

Comment

Mostly felt that I was teaching myself only, so I moved to learn it independtly. Thread can be revived if the thread can benefit someone other than me.

Comment

Found this just last night, i thought it was great ......and plan on getting the arabic one myself........
        http://www.unforgettablelanguages.com/

click on the word arabic and learn a sample....
        ~~~~Love is Grand !!~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X