THE UN IS THE DAJJAL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE UN IS THE DAJJAL!!!!!!

Thats all i have to convey! But...if u'r looking for an explanation then give me a quote about the Anti-Christ and i shall endeavour my best to give a befitting reply.

(Keeping u in suspense...)

Ummmmmm dajjal has one eye, ummmmmm blue turban..which I guess u will equate with the turban...hmmmm

I hafta get the dummies guide to Qurb-e-Qiyaamat so I can ask you more questions.
    jokes aside..I really am interested in your perspective.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

nearly there...just get that guide (not)!
      Actualy fairly spot on about the turban. In one radio programme i actually heard a listner contributing to the very interesting topic on the identity of Anti-Christ, saying that the prophesised person was Nawaz Sharif (coz he was wearing a green/blue turban).

But tomfoolery aside, my personal extrapolation of the dajjal, from what i've read and picked up, with reference to its turban and the fact that that it'll have the words "Al-Kuffar" on its forehead.......we-ell think of this way....if u just happened to be looking at a pic of the Nato forces with their blue berets and helmets, with, yes of course, the words UN across the top!
      As to the significance of these words with Kuffar, i'm not yet sure, but the moment i am...i won't hesitate to tell...

Comment

fraudya look at the back side of a u.s one dollar bill. u will find a one eyed dajjal on it. $ is the real dajjal.

Comment

mundyaa

that one eye on the back of the dollar bill is a masonic symbol. Freemasonry has Zionist roots and that is one of its symbol known as the all seeing eye.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I once saw this seminar on Dajjal on videotape and it was mentioned that UN is Dajjal. It was explained very clearly with solid proofs. I wish I could remember it now.

------------------
            Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

Hi,

I don't know tooo much about religon, but a couple of weeks ago I was talking to a friend (who does know a lot about Islam).

We were talking about the Judgement Day, so obviously Imam Mahdi & the Messiah and the Dajjal came up. Dajjal means on-eyed monster, or something right? And in urdu Jaal means Net. So, when you think about things that we use or do, that take up time that should be spent praying (etc), you come up with the InterNET & the World Wide WEB. I know it sounds lame, but it does kinda make sense? The use of the word "DAJJAL" is a metaphor, I doubt we are actually going to see a monster with one eye walking around.
              So maybe the end of the world is closer than we think....

I'd like to know what everyones response is to this,

Farhana.

Comment

I heard Imam Hamza Yusuf (a Sunni convert to Islam from Christianity) quote a hadith which said that the armies off the Dajjal (the one-eyed Anti-Christ who will appear as an individual near the end of time and will be from a Jewish family) will have blue helmets...now what colour are the helmets of the UN?

A brilliant book for you all to read is Dajjal: The AntiChrist by Ahmad Thompson.

Also any book on aqeedah will have a section on dajjal..

Hamza Yusuf has a great series of lectures on various aspects of the Dajjal available on audio tape...

Comment

Asif yep I saw the lecture conducted by Hamza Yusuf

------------------
                  Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

mundyaa says: “...look at the back side of a u.s one dollar bill. u will find a one eyed dajjal on it...”

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553:
                    Narrated Ibn Umar:
                    Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed." http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...ml#004.055.553

QUESTION: in the light of above hadith I would like to ask, do Allah have eyes too?? If yes than dajjal also has the eye in the same tense.

My friend these are all metaphorical terms. Allah is a spiritual being and so is his teachings, the Quran the Sunnah, everything has a spiritual aspect. Talking about religion, the rule of the thumb is “always try to seek a unworldly outlook”. Please don’t make Islam a “physical” subject. Trust me you will be lost if you continues to follow the same track.

Considering dajjal as a “one eyed monster” is simply ridiculous. Being an Ahmadi-Muslim, I believe that that dajjal is blind with one eye, the eye through which he can perceive God – the spiritual sight. Having one eye means, that he has all his efforts for the worldly affairs. Allah says: “Certainly the creation of heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most men (dajjal) know not. And the blind and the seeing are not equal; neither are those who believe and do good deeds equal to those who do evil. Little do you reflect” [40:58,59]

A good example for present day dajjal is the western nations.

Those who dispute concerning the Signs of Allah without any authority having come to them – there is nothing in their breasts but a feeling of greatness, which they will never attain. So seek refuge in Allah. Surely, He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing. [40:57]

zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Well many people say many things about Dajjal, some people equate it to Television some Computer screen and blah blah blah. But what I have heard that Dajjal will appear in Palistine (F'lasteen) and will fight the muslims. He will have one eye, it might mean that his other eye might not be working or might have one real and one glass eye, and he will come sitting on a donkey. If all this is true then just imagine a television or a computer on the back of a donkey declaring war against muslims? But there is one thing sure that the whole scene will happen in F`lasteen near or in a place called "Ludh". This place didn't exist before 1920 but then few people started living in a deserted place and now there is a new city called Ludh in Israel. Ahmadis marked that place as Ludh-yana in india which is wrong. Because Nazool of Hazrat Eisa (Jesus) will happen around the same place where he was taken from.

Well I guess my post is going astray, and I should stop here. But one thing needs mentioning and i.e. UN can be said the supportor or reprentative of Dajjal because these people will favour him and muslims will fight him. Aagay Allah kee Allah janay.

Regards.

Comment

" I am a Ahmadi Muslim" quoted from Zalim...

Qadianis are not Muslims. Period. So without any disrespect to your religion, we don't need your advice on our religion. Thank you.

Comment

ok Asif jee.. [a.k.a jannat ka hawaldaar]... got your point.... thankyou for reminding me.... PS: I am suffering from amnesia..

on the other hand... "who cares"

an Ahmadi-Muslim .

Comment

Najim.

1) we as AHMADI-MUSLIMS do not label “Ludh-yana” as Dajjal’s birth place. I think you got it wrong man. We have a very different concept about Dajjal. Please next time give reference when you quote us.

2) I am interested to know more about this “gadha” of Dajjah. Can you please tell us more about this amazing donkey.

Thankyou.

Comment

My god, what a thing to discuss and in wat manner too.

You know sometimes it helps to consider a few things.

Who do we get to discuss precedents ?
                              Some one who has studied precedents for a period of time (months/years/decades)

Now, do we turn to some one who has read A book, or attended A LECTURE or two.

I guess not.

So, lets just quote what other people who have studied the topic say, lets not give the world the benefit of our opinions.
                              Having heard imam hamza Yusaf and read the three books by phillips and thmopson on teh issue, along with many other things, I think it is sae to say that even they are just examining teh POSSIBILITIES, not giving deinitive arguments.

THOUGH, feel free to take me on w.r.t that opinion.

Khudai pa amaan
                              Saeed Afridi

Comment

Working...
                              X