Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sects of Islam

I have a couple of requests...

One, can someone list me the 73 sects of Islam?

Two, after Shia hate (what did we ever do), there is alot of Ahmadi hate on this forum, someone wanna fill me in on what the big deal is?

Bigots need not apply, i'm looking for the objective responses, i've dealt with idiots pushing their "you're going to hell if you don't follow my way" long enough, Shia now, Shia forever, so don't try.

Way I see it, Sunni's will be my biggest ally when the war against the non-believers commences, so i'm thinking that bashing them is not a good idea.

Here is the list of 73 sects

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

albino_PAKI:

Way I see it, Sunni's will be my biggest ally when the war against the non-believers commences, so i'm thinking that bashing them is not a good idea.
      And, the way i see it is before you embark on slaughtering the infidels who, btw, are all better human beings than you are, I suggest that - YOU:
      1)put food on the table;
      2)roof over the head;
      3)clothes on your back;
      4)and, even - some thing for your empty brain!

These imbeciles always DREAM of WAGING wars on non-believers!

Comment

Why do we have to come down to "YOU [this n that]" so quickly?

Isn't there an easier, more pleasent way to profess one's ideas?

[This message has been edited by ahmadjee (edited May 09, 2002).]
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ahmadjee, Yes, there is a very pleasant and very simple way to solve this problem. The main problem is that ‘WE’ are so dumbstruck that we cannot breakdown the problem in simple pieces and deal with each piece on its own.

Solution: get away with ‘names’ of the sects. Instead, assign a # for each sect. E.g., I belong to sect# 43, my dad is #29, and mom is #61. What # do you belong to?

I hate the #14, but not as much as #29.

Comment

Bhaijan, the 'sects' will start fighting on the assignment of numbers. I am sure everyone would want the #1, No?
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ahmadjee, Yeah,,didn’t think of that. Well, what if everyone wants the last number? The Khatim #.

Comment

ahmadjee

how could you link to 73 sects on someone elses post?

especially that of Zalim? who we all know is qadiani and as you can read in his thread, the list is ancient AND professes his sect to be the chosen one.

Please could you do your own research on the 73 sects, that is unless you agree with his list!?

Comment

Siama,

The [URL] tag for UBB code enables me to post a link to another thread, just like I will post it for another website.

If you have any other links that will serve the purpose better, then please feel free to put them forward. I gave the best one I knew off.

Lastly, everyone claims to be from the chosen sect. That's why we belong to that sect, or school of thought. And everyone has the right to profess what they think is the truth!

"Freedom of Religion"
                  - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by saimahasnain:
                    ahmadjee

how could you link to 73 sects on someone elses post?

especially that of Zalim? who we all know is qadiani and as you can read in his thread, the list is ancient AND professes his sect to be the chosen one.

Please could you do your own research on the 73 sects, that is unless you agree with his list!?

AhmedJee is a Qadiyaani as well. They all work together.

Act like a Muslim, and sting like a Qadiyaani.

Comment

yes cereal and the jews are in it too.. they have to be.. they are behind everything.. don't ever forget the jews..
                      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                        yes cereal and the jews are in it too.. they have to be.. they are behind everything.. don't ever forget the jews..
                        And what about Rashid Khilafa oh all learnt quranic scholar???

------------------
                        This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you [i]Islam as your religion. - Surah Al-Ma'idah, verse 3

Comment

Originally posted by Serial Guppy:
                          And what about Rashid Khilafa oh all learnt quranic scholar???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BURRRRNNNNNNNNN !!!! No Come Back !!!

May I also pull in abdullah bin saba too in the conversation ??

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited May 09, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                          X