Important notice for members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important notice for members

Im getting sick of bigoted and racist threads popping up on a daily basis.

I do not have the patience of my partner, Sentinel, hence I will use the easiest way out and delete all crap that pops its ugly head in this forum.

For those who insist on repeating such behavior, they will find their way out of the forum. We can do without you.

If someone has a problem with the rules, they can search for the countless threads where moderators and Admin have politely requested to keep all racial and sect related bigotry out of this forum.

I dont mind constructive discussions and arguments. But (most of) you are mature enough to know whether what you are about to post is worth posting, or is better suited for a street brawl.

If you have doubts about whether your post is prejudicial or not, chances are, it is. Kindly keep it out, or I will do it for you.

Slurs and slander is neither acceptable against your religion, nor against theirs! Learn to co-exist.

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited May 09, 2002).]

I agree you.

Religion fourm is getting so boring and repulsive.

because people are personally attacking each other instaed of disscussing religion.

------------------
    What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort that religion offers is that God is driving that bus.

All racists who are prepared to die for their contry, please do that now.

Comment

You got my blessings chief!
      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Mine too chief!

Comment

fine... that would ease the things around..

------------------
          .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.
          Allah-o-Akbar

,_ ,
          (O,O)
          ()
          -"--"--- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
            Slurs and slander is neither acceptable against your religion, nor against theirs! Learn to co-exist.
            words of wisdom

Comment

Working...
            X