¿Ever Wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

¿Ever Wonder?

Mashallah!! An excellent multimedia presentation @ http://www.geocities.com/hsinky/truth.html

Be sure you turn on your speakers.

The main site page is http://www.geocities.com/hsinky/index1.html

------------------
    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Jazakallah !! thnkx for the url multimedia is always more influential than the plain text.

Comment

Alhamdullillah I really love it
      Im agree with u sadiaa !

JazakAllah khair

------------------
      **Ya Rab dil e muslim ko woh zinda tamanna de,
      Jo qalb ko garma de, jo roh ko tarpa de!**
      **Alama Iqbal**

Comment

Nice! I enjoyed it!!

Just some comments...

Western women need not have to cover themselves. Becoming a nun is just an option. In Islam, unfornately there is no choice.

In other religions, beard is just an option. Not an enforced rule (as by Taliban).

A child need not learn Gita or Bible. It is just an option. (may be some parents force might them, but it is just a choice.) In many parts of the world, where Islam rules, education revloves around religion, you want it or not.

Nobody else, I repeat nobody else rallies for war calling the name of religious Jihad. So sad some muslims do and all muslims pay.

Anyway, honestly, I really enjoyed it!
        thanks,
        Karthik

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kumarakn:
          Nice! I enjoyed it!!

Just some comments...

Western women need not have to cover themselves. Becoming a nun is just an option. In Islam, unfornately there is no choice.

yeah but most western women, especially in the media, are portrayed/treated as nothing but pieces of flesh, who sadly, are slaves of 'fashion,' thinking that the less they wear the more respect/attention they'll get from strange men. It is truly sad when i see 13/14 year old girls walking about in nothing but a bra and shorts, thinking it'll help 'em get a 'boy friend'
          In my opinion, its not worth it if a guy shows interest in a female just because of her physical aspects.
          Muslim women are required to dress modestly so some stranger on street doesn't leer at their half-naked bodies...there is nothing more demeaning to a woman's dignity.

In other religions, beard is just an option. Not an enforced rule (as by Taliban).

the taliban do not represent the true spirit of Islam

A child need not learn Gita or Bible. It is just an option. (may be some parents force might them, but it is just a choice.) In many parts of the world, where Islam rules, education revloves around religion, you want it or not.

Muslims value the Word of God above anything else. It is what builds good character, shows us how to live our lives more fully. That is way better than a child spending hours in front of a TV. Islam doesnt tell us to pray and read the Quran 24 hours a day...that is not natural. But while we live our lives out into the world, we also remember God. Are we so selfish that we cant dedicate a few minutes or an hour out of our day to our Creator?
          Besides, Muslims, even little kids, have a respect and love for our faith that makes us want to learn the Holy Quran...it maybe hard for a non-Muslim to understand

Nobody else, I repeat nobody else rallies for war calling the name of religious Jihad. So sad some muslims do and all muslims pay.

are u familiar with an event called the "Crusades"? Even Chritians (including the Pope) admit and are ashamed of the horrors committed against Muslims in the name of Christianity. History is filled with such events. European Christians have attempted to literally wipe out native cultures and religions everytime they conquered a new place. In India, the British made various attempts to convert the "heathens," who believed in a superstitious religion, into christians.

As for Jehad, its a hardly misunderstood concept. It doesn't even mean "holy war" as it is usually called in the western media. It is true that some misguided Muslims take unfair advantage of this concept but that does not mean that Islam or the entire community of Muslims is to blame for actions of the few.

btw Hina, that was really nice.
          thanx for sharing

------------------
          ~*I have a reputation?*~FM

[This message has been edited by hk (edited July 07, 2001).]

Comment

Mashaalllah.. a very good presentaion..

Comment

kumarkon onle few islamic country forces
              women to wear hijab an in most of the countries it is voluntry. in islamic countries since there is no dating there is no competition among women to display
              their beuty to attract males in order to eventually marry them.

Comment

An eye-opener for some of us

SOme of the other options (main page) like Miracles and Palestine are also presentations that are usually avoided by CNN or other media sources.

Comment

Kumar...Jihad=struggle. Not only a physical struggle..but also an inner struggle with oneself.

------------------
                  "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
                  22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Hinna

ps.

Comment

gq

------------------

Comment

Kumarakn, that may be so. But if one decides to become a nun one has no other option but to cover oneself. Likewise if one decides to become a Muslim, one is obligated to fulfill the requirements of Islam.

Comment

thanks Hinna for the urls..it was great seeing all the presentations.. i don't really understand arabic..so i am just wondering that if the background in arabic is the same that is written in presentation..or if it's something else..(talking about ever wonder presentation).

Comment

Qrius, I think the audio was there more for effect, I don't think one necessarily needed to comprehend what was being said to appreciate the presentation.

ps.*I think* it was Malay zikr.

Comment

absolutely beautiful..

saw and heard it so many times today..

and..did you notice that muslim man with the beard..is that Yusuf Islam..?? such a norrani face..so much attraction in it!

mashallah..

------------------
                              ~Survival of the smartest~

Comment

Working...
                              X