a request from a muslim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a request from a muslim

mari aap saab muslims saye ake request hai kaye app saab muslimono kaye leya duah karin. we need prayers in these times more than ever.
    allah hum saab ko in zalmou saye bachey aameen.

Originally posted by Isha_ji:
    mari aap saab muslims saye ake request hai kaye app saab muslimono kaye leya duah karin. we need prayers in these times more than ever.
    allah hum saab ko in zalmou saye bachey aameen.
    Ditto!

May Allah Help US. Ameen.

Comment

i will.
      i always do.

thanks .

Comment

You pakistani people are so well lethargic, i would have used more harsh word but for fear of being banned from this establishment i will refrain myself, fair enough duah is all good but what the muslim of today need more than ever is an answer to their problems, and their problems will not be solved by dua alone it needs actions and that action must come in the form of the Khilafah, so i urge all muslims wherever they are to work for the Khilafah and return to the Islamic way of life so that muslims may again become the strongest people on the earth and not like today while the muslims armies are sitting in their bunkers, muslims sisters are blowing themselves up, muslims are getting burnt alive, the quran is burnt and muslims blood is flowing freely, yet the corrupt rulers of countries such as Pakistan and Saudi do nothin to prevent this why ? i will tell you why because they are puppets to the Kuffar west and we as muslims need to work to overthrow these regimes and work to re-establish the Khilafah

------------------
        ....then there will be Khilafah Rashidah on the method of the Prophethood. (Ahmad)

Comment

Originally posted by F R E S H:
          You pakistani people are so well lethargic, i would have used more harsh word but for fear of being banned from this establishment i will refrain myself, fair enough duah is all good but what the muslim of today need more than ever is an answer to their problems, and their problems will not be solved by dua alone it needs actions and that action must come in the form of the Khilafah, so i urge all muslims wherever they are to work for the Khilafah and return to the Islamic way of life so that muslims may again become the strongest people on the earth and not like today while the muslims armies are sitting in their bunkers, muslims sisters are blowing themselves up, muslims are getting burnt alive, the quran is burnt and muslims blood is flowing freely, yet the corrupt rulers of countries such as Pakistan and Saudi do nothin to prevent this why ? i will tell you why because they are puppets to the Kuffar west and we as muslims need to work to overthrow these regimes and work to re-establish the Khilafah

yaawwnn....here we go again...the Khalifa boys will save us all...

Comment

Who else is going to save you if not your fellow muslims, are you going to turn to the western judicial system when iure sister is raped mango huh where the perpetrator gets a custodial sentence, or would you want real justice where the criminal actually gets punished instead of a 3 /4 year holiday !!! Also you cannot buy a house in the capitalist system without divulging ureself in riba which i might add to tell you is totally haraam ! There is a hadith saying dealing in riba (intrest) is like fighting allah (swt), Or are you like these defeatest muslim who like Musharraef said when the muslims in India were burnt like dogs it is an internal Indian affair, what if that was ure family, what would you do ???? turn to America firm ally and supporter of the Jews to save the muslims i think you need ure head screwing on in the right direction !

Comment

Who else is going to save you if not your fellow muslims, are you going to turn to the western judicial system when iure sister is raped mango huh where the perpetrator gets a custodial sentence, or would you want real justice where the criminal actually gets punished instead of a 3 /4 year holiday !!! Also you cannot buy a house in the capitalist system without divulging ureself in riba which i might add to tell you is totally haraam ! There is a hadith saying dealing in riba (intrest) is like fighting allah (swt), Or are you like these defeatest muslim who like Musharraef said when the muslims in India were burnt like dogs it is an internal Indian affair, what if that was ure family, what would you do ???? turn to America firm ally and supporter of the Jews to save the muslims i think you need ure head screwing on in the right direction !

Holdon Dear..
              Let me just remind you, why dua is important.
              Dua is a request to Allah, to grant you something, that might be some worldy thing, or faith, or you may ask for Jannah in the hereafter. You ask solutions from Allah to your problems. You seek guidence from Allah.

Allah has geratly emphsised in Quran over the importance of Dua, and you might have noticed that Every prophet Used to contact Allah either in form or Salat or Dua, Same goes for our beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Allah tells the Muslimeens to Ask every thing from him, For he is the only provider of every thing, he has control over every thing. Undoubltedly..

now about your points.
              It is indeed sad, and unfortunate that we Muslims are away from our relegion, and indulged in all worldy affairs that we miss our salats and fail to wirship and contact Allah. which turns out to be in ignorance, and divesion from the right path.

We have turned our way to seek guidence from other ppl, rather than seeking Guidence from Allah, Quran, and Sunnah of prophet Muhammad(SAW). Which is splitting the Musilmeens. Remember Islam is not splitted, the fundamental TEachings are the same, it is us Muslims who are Just changing and interpretting things for our ease.

first of All, we should check our self, make our beleif strong, strong enough to resist all the wordly attractions, which leads to commiting sins. Strong enough to adopt the Right path, regardless of criticism and pressurising. Strong enough to Ebmrace real ISLAM, defined from Quran and Sunnah.

A Strong Muttaqi muslim has a very high rank infront of ALLAH. then we should work together our society more islamic, first by implemnting islam in our life, our home, our stret, our community..

Remember charity begins at home.

Unity is the key factor, which over the time has been lost in Muslimeens. They Day Muslimeens Embrace the Right ISlam, they will be united, and strong, and then you will see a revolution..

Getting emotional , and rising up and saying this and that, will not help, until one is not ready to act like what Quran and Sunnah says..

That is all..

May Allah Guide us all unto the right path, the divine path, the path of Muslimeens whom Allah likes, and make Muslimees unite and strong, and give Muslimeens a victory over Muslimeens.. ameeen..

------------------
              .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.
              Allah-o-Akbar

,_ ,
              (O,O)
              ()
              -"--"--- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target

Comment

salaam, i undertsnad what you are saying about the importance of dua, but dua needs to be supplememnted by action and now what action that sghould take to make muslims the world leaders again is well the re establishment of the khilafah !!! we can only ask for Allah (swt0 help in achieveing this because the result lies with him, we can only for for that change ! As for the question of unity tell me when did the muslims become disunited because of nationalism, and they started killing each other over the protection of their borders after the khilafah was destroyed just read the history of how these kuffar have instilled devious concepts into the muslims which have taken them away from their Islam. If the khilafah was needed to unite muslim to fight of its enemies it is now 1

Comment

salaam, i undertsnad what you are saying about the importance of dua, but dua needs to be supplememnted by action and now what action that sghould take to make muslims the world leaders again is well the re establishment of the khilafah !!! we can only ask for Allah (swt0 help in achieveing this because the result lies with him, we can only for for that change ! As for the question of unity tell me when did the muslims become disunited because of nationalism, and they started killing each other over the protection of their borders after the khilafah was destroyed just read the history of how these kuffar have instilled devious concepts into the muslims which have taken them away from their Islam. If the khilafah was needed to unite muslim to fight of its enemies it is now 1
                  Oh the poor, unitillegent, impressionable muslims being led astray by the conspiratorial Kuffars ! Their faith - and you amongst them Fresh Sahib - must be so weak that they fall to the temptations and 'devious concepts' presented by the clever little Kuffars. It must be torturous for you.

I think what will lead muslims further down the plug hole together with the rest of mankind is people of your ilk.

Comment

FRESH whoever, since you are so knowledgeable about Khilafa and Islam in General, just find out what the punishment is in Islam for Greed and Cowardice and ******.!!

Now who do you think I have in mind when I said that?

All the Governemnts of so-called 'Islamic' countries who can't even fart without looking for US approval!!

Why, Somalians are better than you!!

So, if you think along those lines you will find that we poor infidels and our countries are less to blame.

Comment

Red mango, i don't think you have the Histroy of Islam during the times of the Khilafah i might be wrong you could be fully versed on it, do you know the first instant of fitnah within the Khilafah was when the wahabbi group was established, as for the Otthoman empire being destroyed have you read about it, people like Jamal Pasha and Mustafa kemal, i don't think you have these are people who sided with the British and French who wanted an end to the khilafah state, Mustafa kemal a one time soldier moved up the ranks to become general of today's Syria and along with that came alot of power, power over the army and the influence that brought, Read about his history and jamal pasha's. The Khilafah was not destroyed over night it took along time by these kuffar agents. If you are oblivious to how much the kuffar hate islam there are several verses in the quraan. Andhaara gathering from the statement you make under ure name about Hindustani, i will make a hasty judgement and assume you are a Hindu, to put it bluntly an idol worshipper to me i rank you people lower than the jews, because your stupidity in worshipping a stone is just crazy ! How can you, a stone created from your own hands !!!!! To put it basically you people are stupid because you cannot see the realities that surround you that prove the existence of a creator ( Allah swt) then again if you are not a Hindu i am sorry if i have offeneded you, btw hindus worship the cow because it gives them milk and seen as a mother figure ( as told to me by a devout hindu ) then how come you people don't worship goats, camels some peolel drink goats milk and also camel's milk see ure religion is just well if you study it slightly it falls apart !

------------------
                      ....then there will be Khilafah Rashidah on the method of the Prophethood. (Ahmad)

Comment

Fresh Sahib/Sahiba, a comprehensive reply to your assersions would take up too much space here. Suffice to say here that I believe your 'solution' to be rather simplistic and naive, and ignorant of a multitude of interacting and independent complexities. Some of these include
                        - historical contexts and relevance to present day
                        - religious interpretations : literal vs spirit
                        - the unification of present day independent political struggles into a collective religous struggle
                        - the diversity of human-kind - cultures, nations, attitudes, perspectives etc - not just in the diverse 'West', but amongst the very diverse Islamic states around the world
                        - democracy, human rights, personal freedoms, tolerence of other religions and minorities etc etc

I believe your geo-political world view tends to brush most of the above under the carpet and suggests that 'lets go back to how we think it was' and everything will be tweedle-dee tweedle-dum. I've no doubt your passions and feeling for the suffering of fellow muslims around the world is genuine, but so it is too for those who do not subscribe to your analysis and proposed 'solution'.

I suggest that this frustration of yours has been captured by an indoctrination of a kind which is neither healthy nor progressive and least of all a solution to the plight of suffering muslims. This reveals itself in the way you relate to other religions in your posts. Despite the Islamic ideal of treating all human beings (of all religions) with respect, you resort to scorn and ridicule. The Israeli or Indian BJP govts may well be worthy of contempt, but lumping all Jews and all Hindu's under one banner and applying ridicule will never elevate Muslims to the moral high ground.

This is a diversion from the subject of the original post (a very sensible 'lets pray') and for that I apologise.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMango:
                          Fresh Sahib/Sahiba, a comprehensive reply to your assersions would take up too much space here. Suffice to say here that I believe your 'solution' to be rather simplistic and naive, and ignorant of a multitude of interacting and independent complexities. Some of these include
                          - historical contexts and relevance to present day
                          - religious interpretations : literal vs spirit
                          - the unification of present day independent political struggles into a collective religous struggle
                          - the diversity of human-kind - cultures, nations, attitudes, perspectives etc - not just in the diverse 'West', but amongst the very diverse Islamic states around the world
                          - democracy, human rights, personal freedoms, tolerence of other religions and minorities etc etc

I believe your geo-political world view tends to brush most of the above under the carpet and suggests that 'lets go back to how we think it was' and everything will be tweedle-dee tweedle-dum. I've no doubt your passions and feeling for the suffering of fellow muslims around the world is genuine, but so it is too for those who do not subscribe to your analysis and proposed 'solution'.

I suggest that this frustration of yours has been captured by an indoctrination of a kind which is neither healthy nor progressive and least of all a solution to the plight of suffering muslims. This reveals itself in the way you relate to other religions in your posts. Despite the Islamic ideal of treating all human beings (of all religions) with respect, you resort to scorn and ridicule. The Israeli or Indian BJP govts may well be worthy of contempt, but lumping all Jews and all Hindu's under one banner and applying ridicule will never elevate Muslims to the moral high ground.

This is a diversion from the subject of the original post (a very sensible 'lets pray') and for that I apologise.

My solution would be simplistic, setting up and establishing the Khilafah indeed is easily enough said but to establish a ruling system for muslims is not easy, that is why it is fard upon the muslim to live by Islam again, that term lets go back to how we think it was lol i find insulting both to me and to you, firstly we have to refer to historical text for the simple matter that Islam and alot of rules are made according to the sunnah of the prophet peace be upon him and we all know what time era that is ! As for me brushing aside the realities of man today well again you are wrong i know man is not pefect but the ruling system revelaed to us by Allah (swt) is perfect and we have to implement this ruling system, Allah (swt) send Islam for the whole of this Earth now he also sent a method by which to establish this ( i would go into the details but when they are books widely available i won't ). Okay you say that the method or solution i have offered to the plight of the muslims well not cure them, what solution do you offer, ? I say we establish the Khilafah send the armies in liberate the muslims, simple in writing yes but there are alot of complexities behind this and it is not an easy task, but all we can do is work to achieve this,

now to answer the post of praying,

Firstly we need to understand that we are not the ones who determine who Allah will give success to, rather we fulfil all of our obligations, and let Allah be the acceptor of our actions. Thus we do not say that we will not pray until we work to establish Khilafah as Allah may not accept our prayers. Likewise we cannot say that we will not work to establish Khilafah until our prayer is perfect, as Allah may not give us victory. Both are separate duties and must be undertaken upon the command of Allah. As for the Sunnah of the Messenger Muhammad (SAW), we must follow his example, because Allah tells us that he has the perfect example. His Sunnah was to address the society and seek authority and these actions of his are obligatory. Other actions of the Prophet (SAW) are recommended and so should be done, however anyone who neglects them cannot be dispraised, because this would lead to dispraise of the prophet (SAW) who may not have done a particular action all the time.

------------------

Comment

only if we decide to give up hypocricy, double-standards, selfishness, "pick and choose" of Islamic commandments, may be then Allah SWT will help us, otherwise, we all know what our destination will be.

saying kalima at age of 6, 10 and few Juma prayers is not Islam, even 5 times prayer is not Islam, its much more beyond that.

------------------
                            May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Ameen

Imtehaan hai Inshallah Musalman hain zaroor purey utharey gay

Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                              X