Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**"Behind Closed Doors" The history of Islam and the truth thats hiden from us..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**"Behind Closed Doors" The history of Islam and the truth thats hiden from us..

There used to be a system rulin the world with the laws of Allah. Islam was lived, not jus taught like a story; no flaw in the system, and therefore the way of livin. Age of 15 on the battlefield killin. Kaffir blood spillin. Islam attracted millions with the stregnth to rule the world with a just system. Judgin between the people just with what Allah has given. No boundaries: lines that the kaffirs draw. But there was no kaffirs in authority, only Allah. And his Deen controled the life in every aspect. Today the Muslims die cuz kaffirs have us blasted and raped, and plus the killings. Dominatin the Muslim Lands with blood to the c e i l i n g ....

Muslim warriors victorious from century to century. Now we inhabit penitentiaries (as political prisoners) and (we've) forgotten our history (Muslims ruled a major parts of the known world for many centuries). Dieing without dignity (torture, mass grave burials, rapes, etc.) we're living in misery while Kafirs (Kuffar) roam our lands converting us to their ministries (Recently, some Christian Missionaries were arrested in Turkey after bribing some Muslims to convert to Christianity). No one to protect (us) (No Imam to act as a shield from which Muslims fight) now we're left for the death. Kafirs (Kuffar) drew up their borders and to our lands for themselves (After the fall of the "Ottoman Empire" better referred to Muslims as the Khilafah, the Muslim lands were divided amongst the Kufr nations and they then began to draw borders between the once unified state). And celebrated the fate of the once great state, March 3rd 1924 was the date that the Kafir named 'Attaturk' (Mustafa Kamal) cancelled Khilaafah and the Muslim unity was finally abolished. Any sense of a threat was finally met by placing puppet regimes to suppress our deen. And make the masses believe Islaam is not what it seems (The enemies of Islaam want the believers to believe that islaam is a religion that has nothing to do with the political arena) (They) changed the history text to have less an affect (After the peace treaty with the Jews the text books containing any offensive material concerning the Jews was omitted and even Ayaat from the Quraan were omitted from text books) If a sheikh got out of line they put him in check (This means that the Shuyukh were silenced from speaking out against the oppression of the Muslim rulers and as a result of this today we have many paid 'Ulema'a that are there to keep the people under control as well as to justify un-Islaamic positions taken by the Rulers. To make this point crystal clear, not all of our scholars are sellouts and we must respect and take the knowledge from those who know) while he's scared to react they're free to oppress. Muslims then migrate on their way to the west, being tricked to believe that this country is the best (Some Muslims believe that America is the best country on earth in many aspects) now, they're pledging their lives even willing to fight their own brothers and sisters for the Kafir's delight (It is shameful to count how many Gulf War veterans were Muslims). We need to unite and stand up firm for what is right (even if it goes against ourselves) be willing to die for this deen and bring it back on the s c e n e ... (in every aspect of our lives!)

Where the Ummah at? Where the Ummah at? That brotha those kafirs love to hate is on the attack. To expose those behind closed doors who sell out for their foes. Meridians to equators you see them haters. It's just a matter of time. Presidents do crime. (They) get away snorting white lines. Thats why I got dawah in my rhymes. We had great Universities (Now) always getting blamed for blowing up buildings and embassies. I'll turn the other cheek, to reach for my heat, how you gonna take it to the streets and you weak. Reality is a alligator pit when it bites. Tupac had a girlfriend but I need a Muslimah wife. In a dumpster with two glocks screamin' Islamic Life. You ask why we so mad CIA and FBI plant crack kilograms. Got Muslim kids eating spam and ham worldwide living ghetto fabulous, they can't handle us. Movin through Persia they can't stop this inertia. Al-Ameen knockin out kaffirs like Prince Naseem. Doing flips, Calling the Adhan in the ring. Muslim Commandos tougher than Rambo. Will still cry when Muslims die. You want to go to Jannah, huh? Living this Deen, Insha Allah you'll enter, huh. And uh, break through Kufr bregades in Belgrade. Allah's Slave, hearts that's brave. Drop zone is Kosova. Land in a deep mow bow (A general stance in Gung Fu (Martial Art discipline)). Dying in Jihad is the best way to go. But Shaheeds don't die they m u l t i p l y....

So called scholars clock dollars While athan callers drown our sisters hollas Khateebs love affair with America just beginning While are Ummah is sinning we wonder why they are winning. Try to fill are minds with western design ideological pollution wonder why we caught with no solution why sheiks tell us hours of fiqh regarding prayers they wander aimlessly shamelessly with no thought on current affairs only grieve about the siege to scare you, to prepare you, for western version of Islam in America, claim sincerity but don't face this we can trace this to the western thought as their basis, telling me to be like a Jew, fool get a clue, they don't care about you under the red white and blue, made at me cause I see the beauty, you continue to flee, that election trash I smash but you continue to push, while your love linger, I got a finger for both Gore and Bush, Warren Beaty, Jesse the Body, and your third party, I wreak all those paying your check, aint right cause you left were is your self respect, why the kuffar devour us by the hour, you just cower, and speak of a religion not super power, I aint supposed to question your dedication, why is your reply when Muslims die, prayer and integration, Yo, I cant stand it, Islam is not academic, like a priest you do the least and that is how they planned it, behind closed doors it is no mystery, here comes Nadhir with the h i s t o r y...

One thousand-Fourteen hundred nineteen years ago was born a soul That would grow & bestow on Earth justice it has not again come to know And just so you'd understand-I want you to vision the strongest man with the duty to rule the land & implement the Adhan With a flick of the finger, he liberated Filistine (palestine) & spread like butter Opened most of Asia & Afrika & we all was Brothers Smilin on all of this, he recognized his duty was never finished So he began liberatin Spain & Eastern Europe-helpin those ignorant christians Crushin the opposition & sheddin the light of this deen Thrivin in mathematics & science with things the world has never seen But let's take a deeper look at why they thrived Cuz lookin at us now, it's like history lied The Muslims had Institutions that fed 'em with Qur'an & Aqeedah issues Today we are confused about if we can make salah in shoes Did you know the first Khaleefah with a son to follow was 'Ali radiAllah Anhu Are yo scholars earnin dollars for only teachin you moral issues? The Strong Man had Kingdoms crumblin & kept enemies retreatin & runnin Nowadays, we told to turn the other cheek & keep lovin As this Strong Man grew older-he knew to be aware of Shaytan So he stressed & pressed his Ummah to hold tight to Qu'ran But the worst of creatures kept attemptin to bring him down He had moments but always rose-like when Muhammah Al-Fateh crushed Constantines crown The scholars & Mujtahideen were not passive during injustice nor were they silent They understood enjoining Mar'oof even if it was accomplished by violence When the Mongols attacked- we held on to the rope of Allah tightly Thank You, Ya Raab, Nost Merciful, Most High, Creator of Death, Allah All-Mighty The Strong Man was injected with a poison from the enemies Despite his sickness spreading-To the Kuffar he would never please The Earth began to suffer as the Man's flag was removed from some lands Even Mountains & Trees wept missin the loud call of the Adhan His hands were removed from Spain & the infection got deeper The enemies of Islam kept calm, creepin like the grim reaper Those lands were infiltrated by missionaries-in essence Christians From France, Germany, most of Eatern Europe & of cours spearheaded ny Britain This once Strong Man became known as the Sick Man Because the infection started to inflame his glands & paralyze his hands As his hands were paralyzed-the Kuffar organized a campaign full of lies & implanted spies During this time the scholars were despised & Muslims minds grew hard & thick We slowed up teachin what was taught in Dar Al-Arqam & let this man grow sick To the point where we began to call for Asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism) like back in Jahilliyah And made our ibadat with no conviction or niyyah But Allah promised us the His deen will reign So I ask the Kuffar to bring the pain The Sick man is sleepin, but not dead. And ready to be awaken His hot tea is Brewin-His name Khilafah-Yeah & His fever is breakin

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
    "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Is this a rap song?

Comment

Gangsta Islamic Rap? Something is not right with this picture.

Comment

Gangsta Islamic rap! OMG. that could seriously catch on in the US.

Real shock value!

If there is money to be made they will do it.

Some Islamic words are already hitting American Street slang! I wonder if Eminem is producing anything if this nature?

Comment

Whats with all u ppl, i mean u listen to all this western garbage but when sum1 makes song abt islam every1 starts to say its not rgt...u guys r crazy,........its jus a stlye like net,email to get the message across to ppl....stop critizng ppl who r doing good and stop finding faults in others!

Comment

well,

I am serious and I was not criticizing.

Comment

Originally posted by MMike:
              Is this a rap song?
              No just a cut and paste. Hard to read?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Not everyone in the west listens to rap. some of it is artistically interesting, but IMHO it is overhyped, overbearing and to link it's aggressive attitude with militant Islam is odd. I read the words, most of it seems in line with the more extreme elements of Islam. However, these zealots contradict themselves. Music is haram, except for certain things outlined by Muhammad. The human image is not to be reproduced, but Osama makes propaganda films. He is also a soccer fan, but other sports posed a problem for the Taliban in Afganistan. You make the call.

Comment

Gangsta Islamic rap! OMG. that could seriously catch on in the US.

Real shock value!

If there is money to be made they will do it.

Some Islamic words are already hitting American Street slang! I wonder if Eminem is producing anything if this nature?

which Islamic words are hitting street slang?

I have listen to some of these rap songs, didnt like them. just like regular rap music they have extremist and biased verses. The only difference is of theme.

some of them are good though.

------------------
                  What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort that religion offers is that God is driving that bus.

All racists who are prepared to die for their contry, please do that now.

Comment

Yes this is Rap.. and many Muslim brothers sing it, not for money but for the pleasure of Allah.. the new generation don watch cnn or bbc so this is the best media to get the youth's atention.

Comment

I hate rap, but I can appreciate someones freedom of expression and artistic creativity.

It can be a great way to vent frustration and anger with out resorting to violence!

I was unaware that "Islamic rap" existed at all.

Some slang words that I have heard used are Mullah and Jihad, I saw a report on TV that listed other words but I have only heard these two being used.

Are there any Islamic Rap Bands?

[This message has been edited by MMike (edited May 05, 2002).]

Comment

Never mind about contacting Eminem, He's already on the case.

If there is money to be made someone will step up and make it. I suspect some one like Death Row Records picking up on Islamic Gansta rap ASAP.

http://msnbc.com/news/747968.asp

LONDON (Variety), May 5 — Controversial rap star Eminem is up to his old tricks again, this time trying to shock fans by dressing up as Osama bin Laden in his new video. Aired on BBC’s “Top of the Pops” for the first time in Britain, the video for his single “Without Me” depicts Eminem as the alleged mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks on America, dressed in combat clothes hiding in a cave.

THE VIDEO, which aired Friday, mimics footage of bin Laden that has aired on CNN, with a red “ENN” logo on the bottom left of the screen in the same style as that of the American cable news network.
                        In the video, the bin Laden character is seen trying to escape but is captured by a group of rappers and starts dancing to the song.
                        The video also sees Eminem poking fun at fellow music artists Moby and Elvis, and at Batman’s sidekick, Robin.

Comment

Allah have mercy on all Muslims...

Comment

Is this a rap song?
                            I was just about to say the same!!

Comment

I hate rap, but I can appreciate someones freedom of expression and artistic creativity.

It can be a great way to vent frustration and anger with out resorting to violence!

I was unaware that "Islamic rap" existed at all.

Some slang words that I have heard used are Mullah and Jihad, I saw a report on TV that listed other words but I have only heard these two being used.

Are there any Islamic Rap Bands?

[This message has been edited by MMike (edited May 05, 2002).]
                              Yes there are Muslim rap grps such as .. soldiers of Allah.. ANP.. and Hammar Bros.. there are others too.. but i don know much abt them

------------------
                              "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
                              "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Working...
                              X