Religious Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religious Hoax

I got the following in the mail today which obviously is a Hoax & another of the mails that ask you to forward certain number of people or something "bad will happen to you"

The worst part is that now its gone so far that the name of the Holy Prophet (saw) is used to make a fabrication!

What's next? A revelation from God to an internet guru to keep the fast?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

huh!!! I'm sick and tired of such emails. People keep'em forwarding without even thinking. I bet half the people don't even bother reading and just forward it.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

The people who take part in these emails need to understand the basic concepts of islam such as qadaa wal qadar !

------------------
      ....then there will be Khilafah Rashidah on the method of the Prophethood. (Ahmad)

Comment

how could that person be wrong.. afterall he said the magic words. "The Prophet said it" ..
        JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

its a cheep and haram way to make money or benifit what ever it is.

------------------
          What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort that religion offers is that God is driving that bus.

All racists who are prepared to die for their contry, please do that now.

Comment

Yes, these kinds of things are often found in "forwarded emails" and are really stupid.

And most people keep forwarding them without realizing it!

Comment

hmmmmmm....can someone plz transalate it

Jazak'Allah khairun

------------------
              The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
              "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
              [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

This message once again mentions one of the the 'magic numbers' that I was complaining about in another thread; Send this to three people, do this act this many times. What's this, Heaven on Ebay ?

[This message has been edited by *Zaalim (edited May 07, 2002).]
                You'll get nothing, and like it

Comment

I dont know why people like to associate things with Prophet just like this but tell you what.. this is not something started in internet era.. People have been making up stories and relating those to Prophet Muhammad and there are such "so called" ahadees in "so called" authentic ahadees books. There are such ahadees which even contradict Quran..
                  So well.... no need to worry and you can just delete such emails and I'd suggest block such friends as well.. and take my word for it.. nothings gonna happen to you in 3 days.

Comment

ahmadjee,

Very sly. This wasn't an underhanded way of distributing this message was it?
                    You'll be ok now. More than three people have seen this message.

Comment

Working...
                    X