To The Webmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To The Webmaster

Please can you ban any Qadianis from propogating their religion on innocent Muslims? Knowledgable brothers /sisters will not be fooled by this infidels but those with little understanding might fall into the kuffaar's traps and lose their Deen and Duniya.

Thank you

Mashallah Asif..

atleast you admit that Muslims are now so weak in their beliefs that they can be easily brainwashed by anyone.. They donít have enough courage left to face the TRUTH and distinguish good from evil.

Now you realize, how vulnerable today your faith is? this is sad, very sad.

Sincerely ask yourself why are Muslims so fragile in their faith. Donít you see with the passage of time how many evils has been encrusted on them.. (I have given you some horrifying example earlier, for which you kept silent) What more fitna you are waiting for an Imam Mehdi to come????

--> Mister Asif .. this is not a win-win situation, that by defeating you, we will get a cruise trip to Hawaii or new BMW or something like that. We have a CLEAR MESSAGE.. and a CLEAR TASK to achieve.. and thats, to scrape together every faith under one roof of Mohammad (sa).

--> O Muslims! peek inside you souls... look your Quranís covered with dust, your prayers filled with worldly affairs, your acts contradicts seerat-e-nabwi(sa), look at your new generation, they know more about hollywood-bollywood celebrities than Rasool Allah(sa) and his companions(ra), you have time to watch movies but you donít have time to PRAY. What type of HYPOCRITIC life you are living? Donít you want yourselves to be revived???

--> and by the way, ASIF, by deferring us from this message board doesnít solve your problem.. remember you cant escape from Ahmadis.. wherever you go you will find one.. every single hurdle of yours, makes several new avenues for us..

Yaad rakho! mera silsila ager nirri dukaandari hai to is ka naam-o-nishaan mit jaíay ga - Laikan ager Khuda ki taraf say hai, aur yaqeenan usi ki taraf say hai, to sari dunya is ki mukhaalfat keray, yay berhay ga aur phailay ga aur Farishatay is ki hifazat kerain gay..

[The Promised Massiah and Mehdi]
    al'Hakam 17 July 1905

GOD only help those who lean towards Him and seek his guidance and ask for his forgiveness.

may Allah grant you enough wisdom to seek the truth.. aameen

exclusively yourís

Zalim

[PS: Brother ASIF, sorry for such a hard tone. I donít have anything against you or anyone else.]

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited April 23, 1999).]
    zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Bismihi Ta'la
      Assalam o alaikum

Once in a while when we sift through the writings, there is always a jems stored some where.

I would like to bring the attention of the readers to a statement from br. Dhalim, where he states "What more fitna you are waiting for an Imam Mehdi to come????"

Understanding this principle and more so understanding the principle of waiting, sheds light on our view of life and also bears its results on our sense, and outlook on life.

While those who are "waiting" for the mahdi, to come, have to ask themselves this very questions,

1. do they sit passively, and enjoin a negative waiting, while entrusting the responsibility of amr bil maruf wa nahiy anil munkar to the saviour?

2. or do they enjoin amr bil maruf wa nahiy anil munkar, and actively stride to pave ways for the return of the saviour? While the Ahmadies have nothing to share of this, since they are no longer waiting, rather actively pursuing a goal before them: those who are waiting have to understand this and apply it in their lives.

Yes, br. Dhalim we wish to be revived, but only if we understand that there is a need for it in our lives. You can send the Prophet (peace be upon him) before us, and many of us will turn back to their ways, maybe including myself. What makes this waiting and I say positive waiting so immense is a faith that Islam will finally reign, maybe not in our lives, but bi idhnillah in the future: and having such a share of success along with the Qaim Ale Muhammad, is what drives this admirer of the Ahl al Bayt.

The ever waiting is a trial for the ummah: there are those who have realized it and many those who will never realize it: such is the state of our affairs.

Fundamentally, ideologically, the purpose of waiting is more progressive than any thought that I can think of: since it sets hope for the future and a muslim never looses hope.

Hope that this sheds some light, why we wait and how this fits in the position of being vicegerents on earth.

Abbas Ali

p.s: i begin my post with an extended greeting of peace, and i am disturbed that none have responded back with a greeting of equal of higher value.

Comment

Asif,
        I am not the webmaster, nor do I have administrative control of this website. But as a moderator of this forum, let me answer your concern.

1- This forum is for religious discussions. It's not for a particular sect of a particular religion.

2- I personally believe that forums like these offer a great opportunity to hear different point of views, so you can measure your beliefs against them. I for one, can say I have found out a lot of things I didn't know before, since I have been reading this forum, though I admit my knowledge is very limited compared to most people here.

3- I also don't like to make a judgement about the gullibility of the readership of this forum. I think, they all must have enough capabilities to sift through the various threads here without falling to weak and irrelevant arguments.

I hope you'll continue to take part in these discussions.

Thank you.

Zalim,
        Go easy on the melodramatics. It won't help your cause (which is good, then why am I complaining.. gee.. time to take my medicine)

Regards.

[This message has been edited by deepblue (edited April 23, 1999).]

Comment

The Administrative team and management of this site is in complete and unconditional agreement with the opinions of the moderator of this section.

As long as the registration guidelines are followed...any member of any faith or cult is free to post messages.

Note to Zalim and AliAbbas --
          The message was addressed to the Webmaster. It might have been wise to wait for the intended recipient to respond before you got involved.

Aside to Zalim --
          We are not amused.

Comment

Yes Webmaster, please let the Mirzai cult continue with their claptrap as it will give me more opportunity to expose them and their paymasters. Any fool who falls for their propaganda has only themself to blame. Just look at their biggest cheerleaders; one a pork eating hedonist, the other a lapsed Hindu called Queer. Doesn't that tell you everything?

Comment

Br Zalim
              These are some very thought-provoking statements obviously of a very sincere nature. But you see brother that none of this, nothing, zero will benefit neither you or any one unless you forsake your belief in Mirza Ghulam. All your good deeds along with the other Ahmadis are in vain unless you do tauba from your Aqida of justifying a culpable personality as Imam Mahdi. So far you have not convinced a single sunni on this forum with compelling evidence that Mirza is Mahdi. Please do not get overly emotional and try to be objective in your replies rather than scaring us with apocalyptic warnings of doom.

Comment

Thank you Deepblue and Admin for replying, albeit in the negative.

My point was that since the kuffaar Qadianis are so well funded by the other enemies of Islam, cannot they go to one of their own forums? Look, they have already convinced Stud of their apostasy; how many others must be led astray?

If I was to post here calling the Qadianis what really I think of them, or abusing others,farz kejiye, you would rightly ban my posts. Now, these kaafirs are openly abusing and insulting Islam and yet you let them post? By letting them post, you are tacitly agreeing that they are Muslims..astaghfirallah!
                Ajab mizaan hai aap ka bhi.Khair, mujhe kyaa hai.

Comment

asif i am really happy that you have stood up for our religion islam against the kafir qadianis, i personally feel that there is no justification in calling them ahmadis as the name of our beloved prophet muhammeds(SAW)name is dishonoured. and this zalim ka bacha, who does he think he is propogating his religion on muslim people.

we are not so weak in our beliefs that we will succumb to your nonsense, but are afraid of what the results will be to converts etc

zalim you are truly honouring your name 'zalim' as you are being to yourself only. Wait for qayamat and you'll see!

Comment

Asif

This is a Religion Forum on a pro Pakistani Website.

We all know that a number of Faiths exist in Pakistan, including the Qadiani Cult. So in reality, all should be welcome to post their views and argue or counter argue, inform or misinform, lie or tell the Truth and any other issue surrounding a Belief system.

God gave us Ears, Eyes and Limbs to utilise and determine what we believe to be right for ourselves.

What does Islam promote?

The Freedom of Choice!!

People choose to come here and browse. Whether their input is advantageous or not is a seperate issue.

Finally, it is a universal trait of all Qadianis to lie, lie and lie again.

I'm afraid banning the Cult cannot and will not stop this trait!!

I've dealt with Qadianis with their own teachings and can do so again and again.

As the old saying goes 'never fear, Gupshup is here'.

Comment

What does one say about someone revamping a 3 year old thread?

per sholay:
                      God gave us Ears, Eyes and Limbs to utilise and determine what we believe to be right for ourselves.
                      You forget to LIST - BRAIN or intelligence and rightly so, Because that has been REPLACED by the Taqleed based on hadeeth swhich says - EMULATE or Hear & Obey!

What does Islam promote?

The Freedom of Choice!!
                      Islam allows one - FREEDOM OF CHOICE?
                      Are you sure?

But, then for someone without a brain can be lead to say or think anything.

Fundamentalist Islam is NOT about choice. It is about HEAR & OBEY!

Comment

Adbul

Please define Islam.

And while your at it, take the liberty to give definitions forChristianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheism, Chinese Rraditional Religion, Primal Indigenous, Yoruba religion (West Africa), Juche (North Korea),Sikhism, Spiritism, Babi & Baha'ism, Jainism (India), Shinto(Japan), Cao Dai (Vietnam), Tenrikyo (Japan), Neo-Paganism, Unitarian Universalism, Scientology, Rastafarianism, & Zoroastrianism to name but a few. If you can that is.

Once you have, we can then deduce you are not merely jumping on the band wagon!

And please don't use the latter part of your name for a response!!!

See YA.

Comment

O Muslims! peek inside you souls... look your Quranís covered with dust, your prayers filled with worldly affairs, your acts contradicts seerat-e-nabwi(sa), look at your new generation, they know more about hollywood-bollywood celebrities than Rasool Allah(sa) and his companions(ra), you have time to watch movies but you donít have time to PRAY. What type of HYPOCRITIC life you are living? Donít you want yourselves to be revived???

(no thanks not by you people anyway, where did you find the lyrics to your song? are you talking about the new generation ahmadis, or all generations of them. because you cannot know these details unless you indulge in them, as i dont think any godfearing self-respecting muslim will associate with you on this personal level. the only chance you get to speak with US or to deal with us is probably through GUPPSHUP anyway.

i will also add why did your mirza slip in his own faeces and die in the toilet. was allah trying to convey something to his followers?

Comment

per sholay

Please define Islam.
                            So according to your definition of Islam:

islam is all about choices!

Most of the Orthodox religions are NOT basedon choice or choosing!
                            Can you use your brain as per your choice?
                            Can you pray according to your choice?
                            Can you eat as per your choice?
                            Can you **** as per your choice?
                            Can you leave Islam as per your choice?
                            Can you CRITICIZE Islam as per yout choice?
                            Can you DIE as per your choice?
                            ETC, ETC.

So, you see - Orthodox Islam is about rules that are ENFORCED rather rigidly! The only choice is to :HEAR & OBEY!

Comment

Adbul

You conveniently missed out answering to the following from your response:

Sholay says:

And while your at it, take the liberty to give definitions forChristianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheism, Chinese Rraditional Religion, Primal Indigenous, Yoruba religion (West Africa), Juche (North Korea),Sikhism, Spiritism, Babi & Baha'ism, Jainism (India), Shinto(Japan), Cao Dai (Vietnam), Tenrikyo (Japan), Neo-Paganism, Unitarian Universalism, Scientology, Rastafarianism, & Zoroastrianism to name but a few. If you can that is.

And please don't use the latter part of your name for a response!!!

Or should I say you actually did exercise the last sentence.

Now, can you please again define Islam and the other religions!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X