X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is a hypocrite?

Fwd'ing

BISMILLAH.

Assalamu' Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi' Wa Barakatuhu'.

This question is redundant but do you offer Salat-ul-Fajr regularly and at its proper time?

If your answer is "No"

then....

Shame on you!!!

Oh! Did that sound mean?

But...

You can wake up at the time of Fajr if you have to study for your exams;

You can remain wake up entire night and morning if you're attending lively party;

You can remain wake up entire night and morning if your best friend is visiting you especially from abroad;

You can remain wake up entire night and morning if your favorite sport-match is coming on T.V.

You just can't offer Salat-ul-Fajr for your Lord who sustains you and gives you the provisions that you haven't even asked for.

Now...who is 'mean'?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Are you a hypocrite?

YOU be the judge!!!

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)
Working...
X