Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assalam Alaikum- what can we do for Muslims in India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assalam Alaikum- what can we do for Muslims in India?

Assalam Alaikum everyone

I'm new here. This is my first post.

I wanted to know if anyone else here thinks like me that the Pakistani government should put pressure on India.

The current stance is sickening, musharraf passing it off as an internal matter. America didn't pass off the church bombings as an internal matter.

What we need is a sincere leader not someone like musharraf whose chamchay round up people by force to vote for him in the referendum.

Arman,
    Assalam Alaikum!!
    You said.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>
    I'm new here. This is my first post.

I wanted to know if anyone else here thinks like me that the Pakistani government should put pressure on India.

<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;

No wonder this is your first post.
    The rest of Guppies here are experienced enough to know that Pakistan even whispering loudly about Gujrat can only make things a lot worse!!!

At a pinch Pakis could see anything from increasingly heavy shelling, limited incursions into Pak-Squatting-Kashmir to another round Of Mohajirs!!

Your Mushy though an Amreekan Chamcha is pretty wise to shut up about what is happenning in Gujrat.

Believe me things are bad enough as they are and many right thinking Hindus like me are pissed off that Narendra Modi is not in jail!!

On second thoughts maybe Pakistan shoud get more involved.

As Always, Good outlet for Indian frustrations!!

Comment

Typical Indian Hindu Nationalist statement by Andhara Bhai.. He never fails to be predictable. Pakistanis have a moral ethical right to worry for fellow muslims. Andhara is right however when he says that Indian Muslims will get it worse if Pak got involved. Truth is, they hate Pakistani Muslims more then they do Indian Muslims. If Pak were involved, Hindus would murder even more muslims just to spite Pakistanis. So the best we can do is hope the Muslims in India can solve the problems themselves.
      They had the opportunity to leave 50 years ago.. Now they are stranded, and we can do nothing but watch in horror.

Comment

Andhra,

Pakistan with a sincere leadership could do a lot of damage to india.

Gujurat could call for independence from india or more likely uniting with Pakistan and since the world's media would be watching the atrocities committed against Muslims in gujurat public opinion would be in our favour.

Kashmir issue would now also be in favour of Pakistan. Since the hindu extremist govt has the reputation of being nazis.

India trying to remove the hindu extremist govt would cause a severe backlash where extremists would now target normal people like you (you claim) who are sick of being run by fanatics.

More states would seek to be independent from these fools.

Adnan Ahmed,

If you were the victim then there would be a 1000 things you could see your friends next door doing to protect you.

The fact is Musharraf didn't care about civillians being bombed in afghanistan and he also doesnt care for muslims in india. He also pays lip service like the rest of our rulers for the Muslims in palestine in order to boost his profile. The fact is pakistan is not first for him America is.

Comment

How come Pakistan, Musharraf popped up in What Can We Do For Muslims In India?. I believe [O.I.C] should take this serious.

Comment

I think if Pakistan was more stable with a good economy and an excellent education system, that would bolster and support the position, political and otherwise, of the Muslims in India.
            PT: I wihs, OIC, was an organisation that was capabable of actually doing anything. From what I read, they cannot even get togather to pay their own staff on time. A lot of internal frictions.

Comment

Arman, Kashmir breaking up OK what you guys have been trying to do for 50 odd years!!, But Gujrat?

Sure you didn't get some Afghan Dope inside you by accident?

Comment

Originally posted by OldLahori:
                I think if Pakistan was more stable with a good economy and an excellent education system, that would bolster and support the position, political and otherwise, of the Muslims in India.
                PT: I wihs, OIC, was an organisation that was capabable of actually doing anything. From what I read, they cannot even get togather to pay their own staff on time. A lot of internal frictions.
                Salaam

fist of all, an economy cannot become good if it is dependant upon foreign institutions like IMF and world bank who dictate the economic policies of Pakistan. These institutions are American tools to gain dominance over resourcefull territory. A good economy is the one described in detail in the Quran and sunnah, where the gold and silver are the standard.

A nation only becomes powerfull when it believes in a creed and this creed proposes a system of life i.e. a political system. This system lays out objectives for that nation and gives the people an ideological direction. Only when a nation has a vision does it progress and in the case of the Muslim Ummah, her vision is set by the Quraan and Sunnah which is to implement Islam and cary it to the world.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                  Arman, Kashmir breaking up OK what you guys have been trying to do for 50 odd years!!, But Gujrat?

Sure you didn't get some Afghan Dope inside you by accident?
                  I think the worst part about being a Muslim Indian, would be having to call you a fellow countrymen...

Comment

OldLahori,

I agree with you on the OIC bit , it's like if your brother was being beaten up and you coming over to them and warning them "you have thirty days to stop or else", they now have your permission to beat up your brother for another thirty days.

THe whole system of Pakistan needs to change. With regards to economy, what is a good economy? our leaders only try to imitate the west, actually they obey the western institutions and this has led us to be more deep in debt. Anyone who thinks and understands will know that economic policies should be put in effect after looking at your resources and their distribution. Also checking how much is being imported compared to exported. So every country's economic policy cant be the same, since for every country this isnt the same.

The West did not become rich by following the policies they order us to follow.

The West is like a drug dealer driving a lexus, with alcohol in one hand and a beautiful 'woman' by his side. They made their money illegitimately , causing misery to many families but people(our leaders) forget that, they only see the car the smiling dealer and the woman.

Andhra,

THe more things you worry about the less capable you become and the more easily we will dominate you.

Khilafah1422,

You've made some very good points. But I don't think that by just implementing a couple of policies will make the change. Unless there is a complete and comprehensive change by changing the people, the thoughts and emotions of the people and the system.

Adnan Ahmed,

Comment

Working...
                    X