Al-Zubair ibn Al-Awam ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al-Zubair ibn Al-Awam ??

Does anyone know if Al-Zubair ibn Al-Awam was related to Prophet Muhammad(saws)??

Jazak'Allah Khairun

------------------
    The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
    "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
    [Saheeh Muslim]

Ibrahim says: Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakaathuhu to all

Hope this helps provide the required info…………….

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 5.65 Narrated by Jabir

The Prophet said, "Every prophet used to have a Hawari (i.e. disciple), and my Hawari is Az-Zubair bin Al-'Awwam."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith Hadith 3.548 Narrated by Abdullah bin Az Zubair

An Ansari man quarreled with Az-Zubair in the presence of the Prophet about the Harra Canals which were used for irrigating the date-palms. The Ansari man said to Az-Zubair, "Let the water pass," but Az-Zubair refused to do so. So, the case was brought before the Prophet who said to Az-Zubair, "O Zubair! Irrigate (your land) and then let the water pass to your neighbor." On that the Ansari got angry and said to the Prophet, "Is it because he (i.e. Zubair) is your aunt's son?" On that the color of the face of Allah's Apostle changed (because of anger) and he said, "O Zubair! Irrigate (your land) and then withhold the water till it reaches the walls between the pits round the trees." Zubair said, "By Allah, I think that the following verse was revealed on this occasion: 'But no, by your Lord They can have No faith Until they make you judge In all disputes between them.' " (4.65)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith Hadith 6.188 Narrated by Ibn Abi Mulaika

We entered upon Ibn 'Abbas and he said "Are you not astonished at Ibn Az-Zubair's assuming the caliphate?" I said (to myself), "I will support him and speak of his good traits as I did not do even for Abu Bakr and 'Umar though they were more entitled to receive all good than he was ." I said "He (i.e Ibn Az-Zubair) is the son of the aunt of the Prophet and the son of Az-Zubair, and the grandson of Abu Bakr and the son of Khadija's brother, and the son of 'Aisha's sister." Nevertheless, he considers himself to be superior to me and does not want me to be one of his friends. So I said, "I never expected that he would refuse my offer to support him, and I don't think he intends to do me any good, therefore, if my cousins should inevitably be my rulers, it will be better for me to be ruled by them than by some others."

Comment

Walikum Asalaam wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakaathuhu akhee Ibrahim

Jazak'Allah Khairun, that was a lot of help

May Allah(swt) bless you. Ameen.

------------------
      The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
      "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

Working...
      X