Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******************Priceless Jewels********************

Asalam o Alaikum Muslim Bro/Sis,
    Every hadith and every verse of Quran has its own unique beauty..that is just way beyond words. One cant express, how beautiful it is.
    Even though the whole Quran is lovely, there are particular verses that touches each of us in a different way...
    There are some hadiths that i just love so much..they are sooooo inspiring. So i thought I'd find this opportunity to start a thread that will have all the lovely hadiths and quranic verses that are special to us in one place..

Hadith that inspires me the most is......

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab

Umar heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: 'If you put your faith completely in Allah, He will arrange for your sustenance in the same way as He provides for the birds. They go out in the morning with their stomachs empty and return filled in the evening.'

Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

So true
    Jazak'Allah khirun

Comment

Jazakallah khair!

Comment

one ayat that i love

"inlahay la rabay hi laknood"

(bay shak insan apnay rab ka bohat na shukra hay)

and also another one that

"oar tum apnay rab ki kon kon si naimton ko juhtlao gay"

these verse are so true, we human beings are big whinners and mostly complain instaed of being thakful for the blessings we are given.

------------------
        What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort that religion offers is that God is driving that bus.

All racists who are prepared to die for their contry, please do that now.

Comment

Working...
        X