What are the "Human Rights"??? to be a human...? oh i got them from Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the "Human Rights"??? to be a human...? oh i got them from Allah

What are human rights and how is American government known to give them to u..
    American gov says that its gona give u all the rights ... wht rights?? Freedom of speech, rights to Hapiness.. blah blah.. oh i think Allah made me and gave me a toung to speak any thing, Allah gave me feelings to be happy.. and so on... So who are they to claim that they are our life and the enjoyment givers.. and why should we be slave to their systems.. Allah gave me all those rights and He also told me how to use them.. when ever u buy something u don just use it as u wan.. like u get menual with every thing. u cant put water in car instead of petrol and cant use it how ever u want.. American system is sucked up messed up system.. they could not thing of any thing good so they thought they will show they u can do any thing and when a person miss use His or Her rights they get punished.. Islam don wait till u comit crime.. it gives u the guidlines and the limmits and also tells u that what will happen if u commit that crime.. so Is preventive not like Democratic systems..
    so the only solution for humanity and for us is to restablish khilafah and the rulings of Islam.. so we could live the best of wht there is..

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
    "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

I agree with you that human rights come from God, but there are countries on the Earth, that certainly stop people from using them.

You make it sound, like there are no laws in the United States, when there are countless laws. There are guidelines.

Also I will never understand,why anyone would live in a country and then have so many bad things to say about it. If you are that unhappy you can always go somewhere else.

Brenda

------------------
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

[This message has been edited by bcsm57 (edited April 26, 2002).]

Comment

Excuse me Warrior, but our Constitution does speak of certain inalienable rights granted by our creator, AMONG THESE are life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness. One of our former presidents, Eisenhower had a plaque on a wall in an office he frequented for matters of state that said something like America is a work in progress. He was not reminding himself of the Interstate Highway System. Putting our foreign policy aside, which form of goverance would you most admire after the Kalipha?

Comment

In democracy a man or a group of man makes the laws and system but i don wana submit to a man, "a man who is imperfect and so are his actions and so would be the laws that he wrights and he passes" I submit to the creater of man. and i only accept His laws that he gave us.. and the system that is Islamic, and which was used by Prophet(s)..
        "u can either be slave to what made man or u can be slave to what man made"
        i don got any thing against americans.. accept that most are stupid and don know abt issues..
        i just don accept the system and the government.. the same governemnt who is causing the problems through out the world and speacialy muslim world just for its own survival or should i say just for its own fun.. and the prof is the killings and starving to death of my brothers and the tears of my sisters..
        do u think they care
        the senctions they put on muslims every where
        oh muslim youth be aware
        don be niev melt and slide away
        from the rope of Allah and the Prophet's(s) way
        oh u will be slave to their play..
        and only the Prophet's way
        we hear and obey
        we hear and obey..

------------------

Comment

I have a very simple question for all those people who talks about "Human rights".

I can understand that the "rights" of a human beeing is written in the UN charter regarding the issue.

But what about the defination of "human" ?

If you talk about "Human Rights" you must define "Human" as well beside its rights.

That is the main issue for me at least.
          In Islam the human is created by Allah to serve Him and Him alone.

In the western world the human is a individual with its free will, with the right to serve himself.

Therefore the main issue is how we understand the nature of mankind, in Islam we are bound to the existence of God and Evil and therefor does not have a totally free will neither are we to invent rights which are not given to us from Allah.
          Its a contradiction to the defination of "Human Rights" in the UN charter.
          We as a muslims can not put mans rules above Gods rules such as the western socities does.

In Islamic law it will never be permissible to legalize alchohol, narcortic drugs, prostitution, murder(abortion), rape, theft, robbery, blashphemy e.t.c.

In western law some of the above mentioned stuff is legal such as alchohol, narcortics (hasish), prostitution, blashphemy e.t.c.

I think that muslim countries must define their own charter of "Human Rights" in the light of Quraan and Hadith and only follow those rights, and if in any case there is a contradiction towards UN defination the Islamic defination should be followed. Even if that leads to a confrontation with the rest of the world.

You cant abolish the commands of God just because there is some humans who dosent agree.

Comment

warrior dude.

It is easy for u to say that the form of governemt shall be the same as it was at the time of the Prophet (SAW).

Have you realised that the population of muslims was the size of a small town.

how is the Khalifah be nominated... does it have to be the most capable person in the Ummah .. or just any tom dick and harry can do it.

If it is the best person in the Ummah.. considering there are about 1.5 to 2 billion muslims.. how are you going to find "THE ONE".

or would the person who happens to be in the capital.. or the most capable person in the capital become the khalifah..

the issue of how the person will be found has not been addressed by any of the religious parties who are calling for khilafah.. all of them basically want the power for themselves..

the question also arises.. is the person is "elected" khalifah.. and a more able person is found.. would the recently elected khalifah step aside? the history says no..

anyways.. on the subject of human rights.. It is the duty of every muslim to ensure that there is no person whose basic rights are taken away..

that was one of the reasons the muslims used to go to war.. because the rulers were subjecting their subjects to all sorts of abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by blackzero:
              warrior dude.

It is easy for u to say that the form of governemt shall be the same as it was at the time of the Prophet (SAW).

Have you realised that the population of muslims was the size of a small town.

how is the Khalifah be nominated... does it have to be the most capable person in the Ummah .. or just any tom dick and harry can do it.

If it is the best person in the Ummah.. considering there are about 1.5 to 2 billion muslims.. how are you going to find "THE ONE".

or would the person who happens to be in the capital.. or the most capable person in the capital become the khalifah..

the issue of how the person will be found has not been addressed by any of the religious parties who are calling for khilafah.. all of them basically want the power for themselves..

the question also arises.. is the person is "elected" khalifah.. and a more able person is found.. would the recently elected khalifah step aside? the history says no..

anyways.. on the subject of human rights.. It is the duty of every muslim to ensure that there is no person whose basic rights are taken away..

that was one of the reasons the muslims used to go to war.. because the rulers were subjecting their subjects to all sorts of abuse.
              A khalif should be elected who is the "most capable" and the "best person" for the job. Also its not like current situations and like in democracy that the most rich person or the most promising person or the most power ful person gets elected.. A kalif is just a person who is just gona do what Prophet did and what Quran sugest.. he isnt gona make his own laws.. which means that he dont have any power, All power is to Almighty Allah. in other words he just have to implement Islam.. which means that being the khalif ain a big thing or its not like being a big powerfull leader.. its just about being a muslim and doing a job that some one in ummah has to do.. Muslims use to have such a powerfull empires but our khalifs use to be soo simple.. and thats what we want..
              only the methods of Prophet
              cuz no body can stop it..

------------------

Comment

Warrior of Allah,

Although i agree with you to a certain extent , there was no empire. An empire means a centralised govt which holds all the money whereas in Islam it is decentralised. Is was one state but not an empire.

Comment

Working...
                X