Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prostitution Alloweed in ISLAM ?

Assalam-o-alikum..

As every one knows, that There is a thread going on about the stoning sentence of a Pakitani women. The case is about Adultry..

This is somehow related topic..

I am curious that Is if Adultry is haram, and theere could be death penality for that in shariah, what is and what should be done about the prostitute ?

I am asking this Question, becase here in LAHORE, there is RED light area ( shahi Muhalla ) which is reserved for prostitues.

In an Islamic Country, is this alloweed ?

Why govt and Mulla and Molvis dont speak abt it ??

Who are the ppl, running and donig the pros business ??

another Important Question. Why is that Mostly Shi'a ppl are involved in Prostitute Business? Shia'ism dosnt stop This disgrace ???

Pls be specific abt the topic, and pls quote Quranic verses and hadiths.

Thanks..

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Zia ul Haq tried his best to remove the Lahori Shahi masjid prostitutes, but Lahore's culture did not allow him. And most of the prostitutes now live in posh localities in Lahore. So no use.

Comment

yeah there is also a great problem in Iran about prostitution, specially after the revolution. Cant say how relegion has any role in iran.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
        Assalam-o-alikum..

another Important Question. Why is that Mostly Shi'a ppl are involved in Prostitute Business? Shia'ism dosnt stop This disgrace ???

Pls be specific abt the topic, and pls quote Quranic verses and hadiths.

Thanks..

So your's another important question equates Shia'ism with Islam as you asked Is prostitution allowed in Islam.

Its stupid in the first instance to ask such Question as its not allowed in most of the religions least to expect from Islam.

Second if you have personal Grudge against shia's just speak out. do'nt use back doors or may be its your typical Style(hypocritic).
        Third do'nt construe consensus out of your imagination, being sunnisim Islam in majority one would easily understand which one's have what.

But above all of that this is such a curse and stigma on our society that we should try to get rid of it and you r trying to expose it further.

Comment

Flamezz,

I can ask why there are so many sunni/wahabi/"mainstream" mullahs involved in Child Molestation?

Comment

Originally posted by reza khan:
            yeah there is also a great problem in Iran about prostitution, specially after the revolution. Cant say how relegion has any role in iran.
            A recent survey by the Iranian government found that 75% of young Iranians do not offer their prayers. This says a lot about the effect that trying to force people to follow their religion has.

Incidentally, a guy in Iran went round killing nearly 20 prostitutes in Qom last year- he strangled them with their own hijabs, in a religiously motivated murder spree. He was frustrated that the state did not crack down harder on prostitution. He was sentenced to execution and hung last week.
            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
            Al-Ghazali

Comment

If sex outside of marriage isn't allowed, how can prostitution be allowed? It is the sickest twist that sex can take.

I would find it very hard to believe that God would approve of prostitution.

Brenda

------------------
              Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mm10:
                So your's another important question equates Shia'ism with Islam as you asked Is prostitution allowed in Islam.

Its stupid in the first instance to ask such Question as its not allowed in most of the religions least to expect from Islam.

Second if you have personal Grudge against shia's just speak out. do'nt use back doors or may be its your typical Style(hypocritic).
                Third do'nt construe consensus out of your imagination, being sunnisim Islam in majority one would easily understand which one's have what.

But above all of that this is such a curse and stigma on our society that we should try to get rid of it and you r trying to expose it further.

MR mm...
                I guess you are offended.. but still would u not agree that its a bitter reality.

Dear tell me, why it is stupid to ask such a question, this disease is in our culture.. and no one is least bothred.

Now im pointing about a wrong in the culture, society , beleifs of ppl..

yes i am picky one. and if i am wrong, then correct me, but if i am right, then one should correct them self.. and im not being hypocrate, i would be hypocrate if i would go to prostitute my self, and then claim here, that its wrong..

Dear ur definition of hypocracy is lil out of my undertanding..

its not abt getting personal.. neither im using my imagination. Wheather its abt Sunnism and Shiaism , the point is IS THIS RIGHT OR WRONG.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by mufakkar:
                  Flamezz,

I can ask why there are so many sunni/wahabi/"mainstream" mullahs involved in Child Molestation?
                  Mufakker I cannot answer from their side, but all i say its wrong, its HARAM, its not permittable at any cost.. IT SHOULDNT BE THERE..
                  and it cannnot be justified by any means..

muffakker getting my idea, now u answer my question..

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bcsm57:
                    If sex outside of marriage isn't allowed, how can prostitution be allowed? It is the sickest twist that sex can take.

I would find it very hard to believe that God would approve of prostitution.

Brenda

Brenda.. WE Muslims are hypocrates..

You see, if Allah dosnt Allow Prostitution, then who gives a right to anyone to let it go like that ??

Go in any Muslim country, and you will find prostitution..

See thats why Muslims are having downfall..

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:

Brenda.. WE Muslims are hypocrates..

You are not alone in that, as there are plenty of hypocrates in all religions. It's like a long time ago I knew a minister, he would go out on Saturdays and get drunk as a dog, and then go to church on Sunday and preach on the evils of drinking. I was 14 at the time, and when I found out about this, I stoped going.

You see, if Allah dosnt Allow Prostitution, then who gives a right to anyone to let it
                      go like that ??

I really am confused now!!! I thought it was considered a really bad thing for an unmarried person to have sex, especially with someone that is married. Isn't it still adultry if a married man goes to one of these women?

Go in any Muslim country, and you will find prostitution..

That's ok, I am afraid we have plenty of them here.

See thats why Muslims are having downfall..

------------------
                      Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

It may not be that Islam is having a downfall, it may be that prostitution was never completely eradicated by Islam. It was very entrenched in many of the cultures that became Muslim. It existed in Israel during the start of Christianity. In the New Testament a new approach was introduced. The concept of stoning was the wrong way of thinking in that tract. This predated Islam, of course. The idea is that there is a much better way to change these individuals.

Comment

Right back at ya Flamezz. Prostitution is condemnable no matter who is involved, but my point is do not conclude that Shi'ites or thier dictates somehow condone the practice. I can in the same sense also conclude that some sects condone child molestation...

Comment

guys guys cool down. its really easy for us to disgrace and downgrade prostitution and all those who benefit from the practice. that is because we are the more comfortable muslims, typing out these posts, passing judgements from the warmth and comfort of our 4 walled homes.

put yourself in the shoes of the people who do it. instead of passing verdicts, try to think WHY is it that people do it. what drives them to do that? in Pakistan everyday the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. There are no jobs and source of food for the poor in the country. 40% of the country's population lives under Rs. 60 per day (thats less than $1 a day).

All of you who have gracefully condemned prostitution, i urge you to go to pakistan and live with absolutely nothing but 60 rupees a day. With those 60 rupees, will you feed your kids and yourself, pay for water, electricity rent and what not? most prostitutes themselves do not enjoy what they do. most of them are tied to fate by their fathers or husbands who use them as a source of income.

In islam, if you are at the verge of dying, it is even permitted to eat an otherwise haram (forbidden) product. life itself is the most precious object and any rules can be broken in order to sustain life.

please don't take me wrong here, i myself condemn prostitution. but in a country whose 95% wealth is owned by a mere 500 families, how can we expect the poor people not to do such things in order to survive?

Thankyou for listening to me.
                            Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:
                              A recent survey by the Iranian government found that 75% of young Iranians do not offer their prayers. This says a lot about the effect that trying to force people to follow their religion has.

Incidentally, a guy in Iran went round killing nearly 20 prostitutes in Qom last year- he strangled them with their own hijabs, in a religiously motivated murder spree. He was frustrated that the state did not crack down harder on prostitution. He was sentenced to execution and hung last week.
                              Later the police found out that the man himself was involved in relations with prostitutes earlier. So Allah knows why he did it first and then started killiing the prostitutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X