Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheikh, Moulana, Mawlawi, Mulla, Mufti, Faadil, 'Aalim ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheikh, Moulana, Mawlawi, Mulla, Mufti, Faadil, 'Aalim ???

Could anyone please explain the differences between these terms :

Sheikh

Faadil

Fuqahaa`

'Aalim

Imam

Moulana

Mawlawi

Mulla

Mufti

Pir

Murshid

and other titles ? Thank you

Also,

Muhaddith = Hadeeth Expert

Haafiz = Who knows the Qur'an by heart.

Doesn't matter, the bottom line is that they have ALL FAILED MISERABLY.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...5/MN144406.DTL

Comment

Implement Shari'ah sincerely, and Insha Allah , all such evils will vanish from the society.

Comment

This is your new thread? well I have no idea, but I suspect you will enlighten us

Comment

Originally posted by Khoon-e-Shaheed:
          Implement Shari'ah sincerely, and Insha Allah , all such evils will vanish from the society.

As salamun alaikum brother;

Since I do not know much about Islamic field though I am trying to be a true muslim, could you pls explain why those concepts have to been vanished from society? Or could you pls explain a site adress that explains your argument? I will be thankfull...

The most famous poets I know are PİRs like (pir sultan abdal) and I heard a tenat "whoever has not a got a murshid, his murshid will be evil" (I have not opinion about these things, so I will be really happy if you send your opinions so that I can learn a bit), ın the foundation of Ottoman there were PİRs and who were also warriors in jihads and friends of sultans they were also poet, artist, sciencemen, and too much hardworking ppl (too much different from the current sufists), I mean their one faces with earth one face with ahiret. They became model to many natives in Anatolia and they became muslim.

But a friend said to me there is no special human in Islam including our prophet, all human are equal according to Islam so that noone is superior than other(so that pirs, murshids are sign of Shirk). and these are opponent to message of Islam who wants from humanity to only respect Allah.(may be I use wrong term I must use SEEING SUPERIOR). Respecting or seeing superior only Allah helps ppl to get rid of beeing slave to other humans. Since no human or establishment is superior than human and only Allah is superior than a government only can be resoected and can be legal if it depends Allah's rules. This opinion also came too much impressive.

On the other hand some others say there can be special ppl in Islam called DOST OF ALLAH, they use some words of MUHITTIN-I ARABI. For they quated a hadiqh "The ink of a AALIM is superior than the blood of martyr" According to them an aalim who interests with science and ilim are the ppl who are loved by Allah since they can get more caoasity to admire creations of Allah. Also they consider human as the most closest creature to Allah since Allah's properties reflect to human (VAHDADİ VUCUD) these both view seem logical to me so that I wonder your opinions a lot. These two views are too opponent each other? or they can be mixed or have common properties?

Also want your opinion about Maulana jelaleddlin rumi whose follwers are called as MAWLAWI.

Best regards, take care...

Comment

NOpe obsolutely not....but thers 1 thing common with most of em >>>> they get thier DOLLARS from da govt they represnt n get da backin of da WEST

Comment

Originally posted by iam_bak:

NOpe obsolutely not....but thers 1 thing common with most of em >>>> they get thier DOLLARS from da govt they represnt n get da backin of da WEST
              Salam, are you kidding or what??? Some western powers pay million dollars to my government I mean BRIBE to Turkish government so that government can crush the islamic movement. Only there are muslims who share their money with someone in the name of dawah and coomnd of their deen while others race to gain more money and become rich. Sorry but your opinion is to BASELESS for my country and I am still doubting you are jocking or not.

Comment

Working...
              X