Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept of Imam

Assalam-o-alikum..

I would like to hear your views and concept about Imam. As Ive heard there are 12 Imams etc..

Please define why Imams are Necessary, and should be blindly follow them?

Moreover are Imams described somewhere in Quran, if i am not wrong Aulias(pious men) are defined in Quran who will be guiding men.

I would like to read comments form all sects..

Thanks JazakAllah..

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

any one ??

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"

Comment

Watcher Bhai AOA

Comment

Please define why Imams are Necessary, and should be blindly follow them?

The twelve Imams according to Shias are the decendants of the prophets and are the spiritual leaders ( read: leaders, NOT prophets ) of all muslims. They are the Ahlul-bayt and they have all the same veiws. Following them is a must for all Shias and since their veiws blend exactly with the quran, shias follow them.

(The author is just stating the veiws of Shias. There is not a shred of taqayah, hypnotism or anyother factor which causes the author to lie. He is not a munafiq and is was not born with the sole prupose os causing discord within the muslim nation. No animals have been harmed during the typing of this post. Other than a few brain cells and such)

Comment

Shah jehan thanks...

a friend of mine, who is from ahle-tashi ( shia) claims that Imam are made up of NOOOR, the holy noor by which Prophet Muhammad(SAW) came from. Morover Imams are the persons with holy knowledge, they dont learn it from anyone. Allah bestows them from the knowledge..

is this concept correct???

what about the the imam's in sunni sect ??

------------------
          Allah-o-Akbar

,_ ,
          (O,O)
          ()
          -"--"--- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target

Comment

I do not think this norr and divine knowledge concept is correct. I think your friend is misguided

Comment

FlamZz are you trying to start a thread with standard Shia bashing that degenerates into wahabi name calling?

Comment

i vud jus say that..
                The Imam of the Ummah is a shield where he protects the Ummah and where the Ummah fights behind him
                Where is this shield today to protect the Ummah?? What happen to this shield to honor and dignify the Ummah???

------------------
                "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
                "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Working...
                X