Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Koran Foretell The Crises in Muslim Communities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Koran Foretell The Crises in Muslim Communities?

Since the Koran covers manythings, does it say as how Muslims will generally fare as a 'Ummah' in genral?

I mean anything about loosing Europe to loosing Crusades to Daisy Cutters nowadays?

Like Nostradamus you know!!

Your comments are Welcome!!

Ever The Curious Brahmin

Andhra

We defeated the Crusaders not lost ourselves.

Comment

Ya to some extent by our prophet(PBUH) yes.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 24, 2002).]

Comment

The Qur'an is a scripture.. not some crystall ball or tarrot card.

That kind of pedestrian entertainment is better suited to hadith literature riddled with ridiculous stories foretelling the future.. note that the deatils will always be soooo 9th century and at times so vague that they could mean almost anything.
        JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

If it was in Quran, you think we could have avoided it? Not a chance.

Allah knows best.

------------------
          AND WHEN IT IS SAID TO THEM: "DO NOT MAKE MISCHIEF ON THE EARTH", THEY SAY "WE ARE ONLY PEACE-MAKERS" VERILY, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKES MISCHIEF, BUT THEY PERCEIVE NOT"-[Qur'an-2:11-12]

Comment

Many have interpreted it differently, but I believe these verses talk of later days...

103: 1. In the name of ALLAH, the Gracious, the Merciful.

103: 2. By the Time,

103: 3. Surely, man is ever in a state of loss,

103: 4. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and exhort one another to preach Truth, and exhort one another to be steadfast.
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Allah knows best, aj.

------------------
              AND WHEN IT IS SAID TO THEM: "DO NOT MAKE MISCHIEF ON THE EARTH", THEY SAY "WE ARE ONLY PEACE-MAKERS" VERILY, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKES MISCHIEF, BUT THEY PERCEIVE NOT"-[Qur'an-2:11-12]

Comment

So all this 'Dajjal' stuff is not mentioned in Koran?

Comment

002.214 Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

047.018 Do they then only wait for the Hour,-that it should come on them of a sudden? But already have come some tokens thereof, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their admonition?

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                    So all this 'Dajjal' stuff is not mentioned in Koran?
                    No, to your dismay. Quran tells you how to live this life and be successful in next one (life after death).

All the talk about dajjal is in ahadith which does not make up part of FAITH.

------------------
                    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Yes it says here..
                      it explains the current situation.

“And those who disbelieve are allies to one another. And if you (Muslims) do not do so (become united, Islamic state (khilafah)), there will be Fitnah and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption.” [Al-Anfal: 73]

------------------
                      "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
                      "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Working...
                      X