Can One Criticize Islam and be called 'Mannerly'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can One Criticize Islam and be called 'Mannerly'

SENTINEL says in her thread that " She has been deleting my thread beacuse I show no respect for others".

Gee - can you show me?

There can be no,ZERO respect for the present day Islam bogged down in indiscriminate violation of everything that is good under the Heavens & the Earth; Even if these (VIOLATIONS) have been made obligatory under the commands of Allah according to the "understandings" of the ancient Mullahs & Ulemas.

RESPECT OTHERS before asking OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU.

I have DIRECTLY stated in my previous posts:
    What I write is controversial but, I DARE anyone to refute the message of my posts.

Assalam-o-alikum

Dear Faceup, what is going on..

either every one is on the wrong side, or you are being a problem child..

stop fighting and be constructive..

Rather than just arguing and fighting, try to learn if you dont know and teach something if you know..

and yes, one can disagree with anyone , but still moderatism is required in attitude..

For that is our responsibility..

That is all..

Peace in the Name of Allah, who is the ultimate power, and source of knowledge..

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

[This message has been edited by FlameZz (edited April 23, 2002).]

Comment

Face Up

Stop crying over spilt milk!!

Secondly, if you was a scholar then maybe your dare would carry some weight. But judging by your arguments,counter arguments, grammatical errors and blatant anti Islamic views. It is self evident where you are coming from.

Maybe instead of giving out Dares. You should Dare to accept the Truth, which is right in front of you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by faceup:

There can be no,ZERO respect for the present day Islam bogged down in indiscriminate violation of everything that is good under the Heavens & the Earth; Even if these (VIOLATIONS) have been made obligatory under the commands of Allah according to the "understandings" of the ancient Mullahs & Ulemas
        b]
        Zero respect? Somehow that doesn't sound right. I am not a Muslim, but I certainly have complete respect for the Islamic religion and the people that follow it.

I will carry it a step further. Religion is a very important issue, and to have no respect for a person's religion, is the same as having no respect for that person, and having no respect for that person, to me means you are disregarding that person's rights and feelings. Perhaps explaining a lot of the problems in the world today.

Brenda

------------------
        Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

What is it with you FaceUp? Do you have a crush on me or something? Not a post has been initiated from your last few where I haven’t been the centre of the theme. You know in some countries, romancing a sentry on the opposite side can have you court-martialled!

Comment

Originally posted by FaceUp:
            There can be no,ZERO respect for the present day Islam …
            And then you say …

RESPECT OTHERS before asking OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU.
            Just a slight contradiction there wouldn’t you say? Where does one start with you FaceUp.

If it is Islam that worries you, then that is quite understandable, because it worries many people who do not understand it or even care to investigate it. However, if this is another of your emotional frenzies, then I suggest that you send your desires on a long vacation, while reality delivers you a blow to knock out your whims.

The fragrance or odour of ones mouth is not necessarily determined by ones breath, but rather, the manner in which his/her words are presented. If you wish people to take you seriously, then present yourself with an attractive fragrance and not a reeky odour.

Sentinel.

Comment

per Sentinel:
              If it is Islam that worries you, then that is quite understandable, because it worries many people who do not understand it or even care to investigate it.
              What a farce of a statement!
              Tell me what is it about Islam that I do not understand. I am serious - Go ahead!

1)Are you telling me that Extremist Islam (the Mainstream Islam) stands for PEACE?
              Can you, in your infinite wisdom, prove it!

2)Are you telling me that MAINSTREAM ISLAM(Extremist Islam)believes in co-existence of all religions as Equals?

3)Are you telling me Saudi Arabia, ex-Taleban's Afghanistan, for example, are/were not based on Mainstream/Extremist Islam's interpretation of islam(quran & sunnah)?

So, Sentinel,
              What is about Islam that I should NOT be worried about and what is that you would like me to take time to investigate & understand?

A while back you were preaching in your thread that Islam forbids sects/pluralism. When I posted a sura from Quran contradicting your attack on sects or pluralism - what did you do?

You Promptly DELETED my comments! No explanation was provided.
              Was my breath foul in that post?

Again, yesterday - you start another thread in which you, in no uncertain term, endorse TWO members/participants whose viewpoints one should be following at this Forum! Wow, I mean - Wow!

I objected to it and what did you do?
              You promptly DELETED my comments!

Tell me - Are you sure you are NOT the one who is woried about free speech and what it may do to Extremist Islam?

You are justified in being worried!

Comment

1)Are you telling me that Extremist Islam (the Mainstream Islam) stands for PEACE?

2)Are you telling me that MAINSTREAM ISLAM(Extremist Islam)believes in co-existence of all religions as Equals?

3)Are you telling me Saudi Arabia, ex-Taleban's Afghanistan, for example, are/were not based on Mainstream/Extremist Islam's interpretation of islam(quran & sunnah)?

I congratulate you for not practising taqiyah ("Holy Hypocrisy" - which is mandated by the Imami Shiite religion).

I again congratulate you faceup. I'd prefer you over other Shias, who pretend to be all sweet and nice , but carry similar views in the inside.

And, faceup, do not get pulled into taqiyah, when some Shia members pm you urging you to practise taqiyah.

I appreciate your being open and direct, because in my view, it is less poisonous and less damaging to the Muslims.

Comment

Here a hero of Sentinel - an identical copycat of FactFinder - one of the two she was recommending people on this Religious Forum follow re: Islam!

SENTINEL,
                  You must really like this guy's 'bad breath' - to quote you.

Comment

Here a hero of Sentinel - an identical copycat of FactFinder - one of the two she was recommending people on this Religious Forum follow re: Islam!

These are my views. Period.

Do not try to intimidate Sentinel by using such language.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoon-e-Shaheed:
                      [b] These are my views. Period. [B]
                      Yes. And, they belong in the sewer!

Do not try to intimidate Sentinel by using such language.
                      Say - Jose,
                      She doesn't need you to speak for her. And, WATCH your language!

Comment

Easy Faceup. take a cool shower.

Comment

Face Up

It is not Sentinels job to teach you about Islam. Sentinel is the Moderator on the Religion Forum.

However, if you would of asked me in a kind manner to teach you about Islam, I would of gladly obliged in order to bring you out of sheer darkness!

But then I remember the ayats which specifically talk about you:

017.072 But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.

030.053 Nor canst thou lead back the blind from their straying: only those wilt thou make to hear, who believe in Our signs and submit (their wills in Islam).

020.124 "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."

020.125 He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"

020.126 (Allah) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."

015.014 Even if We opened out to them a gate from heaven, and they were to continue (all day) ascending therein,

015.015 They would only say: "Our eyes have been intoxicated: Nay, we have been bewitched by sorcery."

So unfortunately you are back to square one again!!!!

Comment

Tell me what is it about Islam that I do not understand. I am serious - Go ahead!
                            I would be more than happy to discuss religion with you, but not until you show some manners.

Have you ever pondered over why your posts are so often deleted, and your threads are locked and removed? If not, i sincerely suggest you do so. For it has little to do with your view points, but rather, much to do with your childish and immature behaviour that you openly stage.

Do not allow your emotions to eat you up inside and cloud your sense of reasoning, like a tuma working away in the brain, eating itself through the cells that contemplate and reflective over the signs (of Allaah), and in turn reality - the abode that you have chosen to distance yourself from, of which you have not even tasted the delights.

Sentinel.

Comment

per SENTINEL:
                              "contemplate and reflective over the signs (of Allaah), and in turn reality - the abode that you have chosen to distance yourself from, of which you have not even tasted the delights.'
                              "Reflect on the signs of Allah"
                              What are they - SENTINEL?

The followers of MAINSTREAM Islam (Extremist Islam) are the worst off in all categories! This is SURELY a SIGN of Allah. Pls REFLECT upon it!
                              And, what "delight" are you dreaming on tasting?

We all chose to RELECT on His signs in a different ways but then - you cannot even reflect & question that goes against the grain of a CORRUPT teaching - Can You?
                              In which case why did you bring up the matter about - Reflection?
                              Because it looks good on paper - that is why!

Extremist Islam is not about reflection it is only about:Hear & Obey.
                              If people could REFLECT then it would cease to exist.

per Sentinel:
                              [b] I would be more than happy to discuss religion with you, but not until you show some manners.[B]
                              SENTINEL,
                              Even if I offered a grand prize you or your entourage on this board cannot respond to the THREE questions that I posed. Learn to REFLECT before you even attempt to discuss. Even a chimp can copy & paste.

You have been deleting posts that doesn't agree with you - on arbitrary basis and we can only look at the two EXAMPLES that I cited:

1) Your deletion of my response that objected to your comments that Islam is against Diversity. Shows what your "idea" of Islam is!

2) Only yesterday - you deleted my comments on your Post on SURVEY where you were ENDORSING who one should follow on matter re: Islam. [b]One of the chap endorsed is FACTFINDER - a shinning copy of guppies like Khoon,sholay. Maybe, I need to be more "mannerly like those three - for example".

Comment

Working...
                              X