• Show
Clear All

Messaic Judaism.

Whats messaic judaism?

Originally posted by reza khan:
    Whats messaic judaism?
    Whats messaic?

------------------
    AND WHEN IT IS SAID TO THEM: "DO NOT MAKE MISCHIEF ON THE EARTH", THEY SAY "WE ARE ONLY PEACE-MAKERS" VERILY, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKES MISCHIEF, BUT THEY PERCEIVE NOT"-[Qur'an-2:11-12]

Comment

Maseehi in arabic.

Comment

Try Messianic Judaism as a search.

Comment

Oh is it the same as jews believing in Jesus(AS).

Comment

Not necessarily, Mr. Kahn. There are sub-categories. I think it splits at least three ways. 1) those that don't believe Jesus was a messiah 2) those that beieve he was the Son of God 3) both believe in another, expected messiah, but differ on the details. The differences and breakdowns require careful scrutiny to understand but are not beyond comprehension.

Comment

I found something about them.
              www.cmy.on.ca

Comment

Mr. Khan, that site looks like a decent, harmless Jewish site. No hackles raised, there. Try this one-WWW.MJAA.ORG-for another perspective.

Comment

There are different views by different people. They claim the the whole mideast is gonna convert to judaism and the muslims will pray to the God of Yisra'el. I can say we do pray to the God of Isra'el but we would not become jewish InshaAllah.

Comment

So, ya checked the site. It may merit rereading to get the whole picture. I guess some Muslims have this kind of idea, but the world has openly known this for around 1400 years. The Zionist thing is mostly unknown to the majority of Americans, I would say.

Comment

If you are talkin out the idea to convert everyone to Islam. Yes all the muslims have the views that Allah's final word should be spread all over the world as commanded by Allah. But there are different ways do to do that.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 24, 2002).]

Comment

I think the Zionists may have coopted the Muslim "conversion by the sword" or at least would use it to further their advance east. Evangelizing is one thing, best left to professionals.

Comment

Ok let me elaborate on that:
                          The thing associated the sword of islam is not exatly true. If u read the history of muslims u would find that mostly the arabs didnt convert people on the edge of sword.

There were already arabs in jordan/israel at tha time but were few in numbers. When they conquered persia, they didnt convert everyone to islam rather some persians allianced together with muslims fought against their own king against his policies. there was a tax put for those who didnt not convert to islam, but they had full rights to practice their relegion, even european history books acknowledge that.

The turks, mongols,indonesian,malasians,afghans, chechens all the south russian people didnt accept islam on the edge of sword. The turks accepted islam seeing the nobility of the relegion later themselves controlloing the islamic world. the malaysian,indonesians when mingled with arab merchants of persia acceptd islam seeing the affect of islam on their good nature of arabs. The afghans did the same. The chechens accepted Islam not on sword rather studying through missionaries and relegious pious people who wandered for spreading the word, so is true for indian muslims, but later their were conquests from both sides for land which were termed as invading lands to kill infidals and these led to destruction. Sam is true for North Africa and Egypt. The coptic christians are still there, no one tried to convert them on sword otherwise they wouldnt have been there today. Same is true for jews in Palestine until 1948. There were many of them practicing their relegion freely living side by side with muslims under Ottomans.

The first Arab to touch the land of pakistan was an iraqi whose ship was hijacked with women inside, and was ordered to liberate the women and people in the ship, so he did had a fight with indian king defeated him and made an Islamic small state in south pakistan. Later he went back to iraq and the state either finished or was left like that.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 24, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                          X