Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. [Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27]

S.Bukhari
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...i/062.sbt.html

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

oh man!! what if the women is both beautiful and relegious.

Comment

Originally posted by reza khan:
      a precious jewl

------------------
      Dont think "you can" know "you can"
      .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

So, a women with intelligence, intellect, common sense, scietific and/or social achievement/other talents or attributes that make her unique should be ignored? :-P

Comment

well such women then would be rare.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 22, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by mufakkar:
            So, a women with intelligence, intellect, common sense, scietific and/or social achievement/other talents or attributes that make her unique should be ignored? :-P
            Mr Muffakkar , dont you think that the term "relegious" can cover all these characteristic ?

A person who follows The relegion, has common sense for sure.. alongwith intellegence to Implement the Relegion

And as relegion tells us to get education, so Science can be coverd up in this regard. ina big perspective knowing the Relegion is also education, and quite scientific one, because there is always questioning in Relegion.

Social acheivements? are u talkin abt all those parties, get togethers ? and SO called NGOS run by high status ladies ?

or pointing to human right violations comities, ladies who are willing to work for better ment of fellow women.

what do u say sir ?

------------------

Comment

well such women then would be rare.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 22, 2002).]
              rare ?

look around ur self, dont u see ur mother, sisters etc. you will find lots of pious women around u.

------------------

Comment

No sir Flames, I am not talking about high society women but those who actually work for the betterment of thier fellow human beings.

Thanks for replying to my point in a valid way

Comment

reza khan you seem like a really cool person INSHALLAH you get that Jewel

------------------
                  "By Allah I long to escape the prison of my ego and lose myself in the mountains and deserts , these sad and lonely people tire me" ---Rumi

Comment

Hey brother, personally beauty follows the relegious so all relegious are also beautifull;it is not necessary to use these two(religious-beauty) words in same word it is enough to say religious briefly then we will understand that she is also beautifull

Comment

Working...
                    X