Its about time, Where is he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its about time, Where is he?

The freak who's suppose to come from jeruselem, the saviour of jews, the one eyed wonder. You know who I'm talking about The real Devil's advocate born from incest. He should be coming now, shouldn't he? The wars have begun to escalate. Atleast a self proclaimed fake one should come soon. All the signs are showing, where is he? He's suppose to be here now.

I'd like to see the s.o.b.'s face.

Come out come out where ever you are Dajjal(Anti-Christ)!

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

It's not a joking matter Brother.

I pray to Allah that He protects me and all the Muslims across the world from the fitnahs of the Dajjaal.

Comment

Who says i'm joking Sholay?

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

Comment

Coco, did you know when Prophet(pbuh) told about Dajjal to his campanions, they use to ask forgivness and shelter from ALLAH at that time. Even though they were FAR BETTER MUSLIMS THAN WE ARE ALL TODAY, they were fearful of this "fitna" of dajjal.

When he will come, no one knows, we should ask forgivness from ALLAH and seek his help and protection against dajjal and his followers.

Dajjal is not something you want to call home...

Comment

Ok, I guess both of u didn't get the point of this post. God you religion guys gotta learn to losen up

What I meant was the wars of Israel and Palestine are prevalent, America is supporting the Isrealites so its about time for Dajjal to come out or atleast a fake one.

------------------

Comment

Isn't Mahdi suppose to come before dajjjal?

------------------
            My way is the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
              Isn't Mahdi suppose to come before dajjjal?

he's after dajjal

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
                Ok, I guess both of u didn't get the point of this post. God you religion guys gotta learn to losen up

What I meant was the wars of Israel and Palestine are prevalent, America is supporting the Isrealites so its about time for Dajjal to come out or atleast a fake one.

For that I nominate Faraz Mir and faceup.

I don't know coco, still nothing to make joke of.

Oh WAIT!! you want dajjal? YOU GOT IT BABY!!

Dajjal # 1> Sharon

Dajjal # 2> Terrorist Israeli Army

Dajjal # 3> BUSH

Dajjal # 4> The Zionist Lobby

Dajjal # 5> US-DoD

Dajjal # 6> ? _______ you fill in the blank.

Comment

nah those guys are merely pets eating off dajjals hand.

------------------

Comment

Everyone seems to be waiting for someone ...

1. Muslims for the Messiah & Mahdi to come help them.
                    2. Christians for the second coming of the Jesus (as)
                    3. Jews to rebuild the temple and as Coco said wish for Dajjal
                    4. Fractions of Hindu for the re-incarnated god.
                    list goes on!

Lets see who comes first!
                    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

i pray to Allah that i am not alive to witness his arrival....

may Allah protect us all from his evil....

------------------
                      "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
                        he's after dajjal

http://www.islaam.org/Al_Mahdi/major_signs.htm at this site they say that Mahdi comes first....I don't know...but do you have some other info that I could read

Comment

No one's coming.

Go back to sleep kids..
                          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

OK PA what does the Quran say about Dajjal, the Mahdi and Jesus.

Comment

I beleive Dajjal the anti christ is not a single personality. Infact its a group of ppl, who are evil, followng the evil, dowing the evil.

this group is and will spread destruction and massacre of human life over this entire earth..

and if we uncover the history we see that, America and his allies are involved in such activites. If we see most of the attrocities in the world, America is involved somehow..

If we recall the particulars of Dajjal, an important one is "Dajjal will present Jannah(heaven) to those who will accompany him in their evil deeds, and will scare the ppl who deny to accompany him with Hell, Infact the situation will be diffrent. His hell will be heaven for Momins and Heaven will be Hell from Allah"

"and those who will refuse to accompany and obey Dajjal, Dajjal will kill them, and finish them"

can u compare the exact this situation with the bush asking the world countries to support or they will suffer the consequences, and in the end who got killed the afghanies who denied to surreender and obey America..

my point is that America and his Allies are Dajjal ( anti-christ ) doing his evils since the start of this century...

------------------
                              Dont think "you can" know "you can"
                              .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

[This message has been edited by FlameZz (edited April 21, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X