Difference beween Estishad and Suicide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference beween Estishad and Suicide.

Whats the difference between Estishad and suicide?? Many scholors like Al bany say that Istishaad is hmm not ok Islamically. Plz comment..

Istishad is basically a marketing ploy used by Hamas and Islamic Jihad to fool gullible Palestinians.

Comment

reza jaan,
      the good thing for any situation is to break it down to chronology.
      From Islamic perspective suicide bombing is wrong, as it is unislamic. We condemn the suicide bombing the same way a pro-israeli would "condemn" the butchering of the palestinain people and then go *winkwink*. As muslims we condemn them both. Putting Islam aside, it becomes a largely value-neutral scenario. It is the struggle of a people against a regional racist apartheid hegemon which is now isolated by europe, UN, the arab and muslim countries. It is the struggle of the palestinain people who have been driven from their land, their homes, have been opressed and buthered, the attrocities covered up by the rogue state of Israel. It would've been better if the palestinian suicide bombers instead of targetting civilians targetted Isreali army or military units. Since that is largely an unfeasible scenario since the israleli bullets dont differentiate between women, children, unarmed civilians and the actual geurilla fighters then the palestinain human bombs dont have the burden of being altruistic either. Keep in mind that that suicide bomber became once precisly because he lost his mother, his brother, his daughter, his home, his pride. For every one Israeli dead, tens of hundreds of palestinians die. WHere is the proper condemnation? It is all a matter of influence and greenbucks.
      Islam should be kept out of this, since through Islamic perspective we have clear indications of right and wrong.
      If we say it is allowed by Islam, then we fear risking a "wholistic mentality" whereby this practice would become a sanctioned part of the religion.
      May Allah forgive and bless the martyrs of palestine with paradise. Their sacrifices WILL win them now their himeland which not even shron-bush's papa or even alphonso can stop from happeneing.

[This message has been edited by Sultan Toora (edited April 16, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
        Istishad is basically a marketing ploy used by Hamas and Islamic Jihad to fool gullible Palestinians.
        dear faraz,

certainly you are aware that hamas and hezbollah get their fundings from mainly shia jehadi organizations. And I dont hink shiite muslims refer to themselves as wahabi. Or do you generalize the term to everyone to create an atmosphere of wahabiphobia?

Comment

I don't care if you are a Wahabi, Shia, Hanafi or Ismaili. If you suport Suicide bombing, you are going against Islam.

Comment

ok, but i beleive its unfair to call everything you despise as wahabi...as if to give this word somekind of a vile touch.
            Wahabi is mostly good.

Comment

BTW, thanks for a logical reply. Somethign that has been missing by other folks here.

We should educate the Palestinian people instead of further misleading them and show them a better way, so they do not go against Islam. I recommend Pakistan (or somebody else) send them RPG-7 rockets to make them stand a chance against IDF and not have to resort to un-Islamic methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Toora:
                Wahabi is mostly good.
                Well ok, since you asked nicely, I'll cut down on the Wahabi-bashing, but they have some incredibly wrong intrepretations of the Sunnah.

Comment

As far as i knew Hamas is funded by Sunnis and is a sunni organisaion prob by Saudis. Although Iran may have some contribution. But i am not sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
                    Originally posted by Sultan Toora:
                    Wahabi is mostly good.
                    Well ok, since you asked nicely, I'll cut down on the Wahabi-bashing, but they have some incredibly wrong intrepretations of the Sunnah.

Like??

Comment

I wish! lol
                      we cannot afford that, we couldnt make a stand in our own backyard much less try to go and takeover someone else's struggle. Especially if the villian involved happened to be the "chosen people" who have the Capitol HIll by the Balls. There is no Ummah, only spiritual connectivity left.

For US-Israel nexus this is what can be said,

Ba Amreekaw deewanao
                      Ba Israel Hoshyarbash

Comment

Hey Faraz don't fall for the wahabi guile!!!
                        Don't back off man! It was nice to see someone who could really take them on.

Comment

Reza, here's one out of many inaccuricies in the Wahabi faith.
                          http://www.geocities.com/~abdulwahid...iji_false.html

I wouldn't be so hard on them, only if they did not spread so much lies against Hanafis and others.
                          http://www.hizmetbooks.org/Answer_to...am/enemy-7.htm

Just one example out of many.

Comment

Originally posted by OldLahori:
                            Hey Faraz don't fall for the wahabi guile!!!
                            Don't back off man! It was nice to see someone who could really take them on.
                            Take them on? With lies and distorted information? SURE bring it on.

Iran supports hamas, then hamas carries out the suicide bombings. So, faraz should be telling truth about shias and how they support suicide bombings against israel and not spreading lies and hate against "wahabis," who have denounced suicide bombings and have declared it haram in light of SUNNAH and Quran:

Suicide Bombings in the Scales of Islamic Law http://www.allaahuakbar.net/scholars...de_bombing.htm
                            http://islamicity.com/qa/action.lass...ld=Topic&-find

If you don't get anything, search for "suicide boming" in Q&A area or go to www.islamicity.com and search for it on left side.

[This message has been edited by Serial Guppy (edited April 16, 2002).]

Comment

Please define.. Estishad

------------------
                              Dont think "you can" know "you can"
                              .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

Working...
                              X