Is travelling to Israel ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is travelling to Israel ok?

Is it ok for a muslim to visit Israel and the Beit Al Maqdes nowadays?

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 18, 2002).]

Not if you wanna get shot by a terrorist israeli sniper.

Comment

I am serious in askin that. As u know that the holy land is not in the hands of muslim for which the muslims fought with Crusaders and drove them out. many scholors say that by going to Israel, which should not be governed by Non muslims, u are contributing to Israel (living cost/flight and other things will go to Israeli Government).

Comment

I don't think it is safe for anyone to travel to Israel, or any area around it. There is just too much going on.
        Brenda

------------------
        Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

The dome of the rock is the third holy place of Islam, and muslims I think should visit it, although its not compilsory. Also it is the place of the Temple of Jerusalem, our old Qibla.

Comment

If they let you in

Comment

If you have a Pakistani passport then obviously you can't go to Israel.

Comment

No, but if u can go whats the ruling then??

Comment

you may go. none of us would mind.

and what do you mean by ruling. if you wanna go and they let you in then its ok. otherwise you may visit some other place. there is nothing islamic/unislamic, legal/illegal, ethical/nonethical about it.

Comment

If some muslim goes there spend money, then that will go to the Israelis, who nowadays are already taking good care of the palestinians by the money from zionists groups around the world.

Comment

most of the money with which u buy imported items also goes to jews as they are the business gaints....that doesnt mean that we should stop buying those items.

Comment

First of all I take care in not buying jewish stuff, secondly jews of America or anyother place in the world and israelis are different. U can be jew and an israeli and a jew as well as non israeli. My question was referring to Isralis as these are the people who commit atrocoties on palestinians not the American or european jews.

Comment

this is a stupid question........when you cant get there it means no such situation will arise, u wont buy anything and nothing will be earned by the jews by u.

On the contrary, u could be allowed to be there only when there is peace and stability and the israelis think your presence wont harm them, at that time it doesnt matter if u trade with them because they would be treating muslims in a different fashion.

Comment

try to understand the question as it is being asked, It is an iskamic question. now when the isralis are controlling the holy land, and klling muslims for 50 years, is any muslims contribution toward helping them in any form (travelling fare, living, other stuff which would go to the Israelis)aloowed or not?

This is not my question only , i had a discussion on this topic with other people as well.

Comment

Unfortunately, the same could be said about USA, UK, EUROPE and other G8 countries, as these people did contribute in the killing of Muslims all across the board. But we still tend to live in them and pay our taxes etc, thus supporting the Government etc etc.

The best thing to do is concentrate on your Salaat and Worship Allah and ask for Forgiveness, as only Allah knows best.

Comment

Working...
                              X