Jews . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jews . .

One thing which always surprises me is when muslims go jew bashing- Are they jews first or humans first? I mean look at this logically, do you people consider your OWN self bad? then why do you think that jews(I.E you're judging a whole nation) are 'BAD'. They're humans like us with the same feelings and everything- the only thing separating them from us are their beliefs.

I think when it is said to not 'befriend' the jews, all it really means is that we shouldn't get too close too them, hence me might go astray- thats all.

We should all make it a habit to look at Islam in terms of 'How does Islam benefit me(spiritually and physically)?, How does Islam benefit the world? Does it bring people together or builds walls between them?'

Honestly- Islam does NOT mean following whatever comes to your mind and then justifying it through the book- ALL ISLAMIC ORDERS SHOULD BE DEFINED THROUGH LOGIC. If its a command by Allah(SWT) it must be logical. Saying that THEY(i.e. the jews) are this and THAT(and creating a wall- and stopping more and more people from following the blessed path of Islam) leads to nowhere.

Anyhow- just my humble opinion in regards to a few jew-bashing posts I've seen across the board, and my general observations of how we're brought up to hate jews without any real justification other than 'THEY CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND!'.

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited April 07, 2002).]

Ace,

Don't read too much into those posts who bash Jews, they are marely venting out their frustration. :~)
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Frustrations regarding what, ahmadjee? Getting pretty tired of seeing posts which say how 'JEWS' own the media hence everything being reported is wrong etc. Would be a lot easier to just admit its the muslims who're bringing their own downfall and not the jews or any other nation.

Comment

Ace,

You just wait man, you are in soooo much trouble now! You just wait till they come claiming that you are Jew too or their agent!

Actually it hard for any individual to admit their own mistake, let alone for a nation to accept their mistakes. The Jewish media indeed is notorious & biased in their coverage. But spreading hate against all Jews doesn't make us any better, actually by doing that we lower ourselves to their level, if not worse.

The Jews as a nation always have been persecuted since the fall of their prosperous state Hazrat Daoud (as) - David build. So, now they want that glory back. And in doing so they are suppressing others the same they were suppressed.

Still saying all Jews are evil is racist comment and totally uncalled for. And may Allah judge those who profess this hatred in the name of Islam.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
          Frustrations regarding what, ahmadjee? Getting pretty tired of seeing posts which say how 'JEWS' own the media hence everything being reported is wrong etc. Would be a lot easier to just admit its the muslims who're bringing their own downfall and not the jews or any other nation.
          Assalam-o-alikum ace an every one..

I agree to you that jews are human first and jews then, same like muslims. and they have feelings and thoughts same like us muslims and any relegion follower.

but the point is. Jews do not follow the rules that other humanity follows. They beleive that they are superior beings rather than human beings.

Reference can be found in Quran many history books bout the jews. One such book is "Jewish conspiracy against Muslims" which truly explains the jewish plans for next 1000 years, how to conquer the world, and why they are agaisnt Muslims.

no doubt there are ppl among jews who are good, you got to see, the ISRAEL is in power of ppl, who are millitant, and have diffrent views than those of good jews.

'Post' poll: 72% of Israelis for war
          By Jerusalem Post Staff

JERUSALEM (April 5) - Seventy-two percent of Israelis support the government's decision to wage wide-scale war in the territories, according to a poll commissioned by The Jerusalem Post.

The poll of 501 Israeli adults was conducted yesterday by the Smith Institute, headed by Rafi and Hanoch Smith. The margin of error was 4.5%.

Additionally, a plurality of Israelis - 36% - favor Yasser Arafat's expulsion from the territories, while another 23% believe he should be "eliminated." Only 15% favor a return to negotiations with him.

At the same time, the survey's results indicated the public is evenly split on longer-term options. While a thin majority appears to believe in the necessity of reoccupying Palestinian towns, only 15% agree the occupation should be permanent. At the same time, 42% oppose any form of reoccupation.

Israelis also appear to be divided politically. According to the results, were elections held today, 32% would prefer to see Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continue in office, slightly ahead of his nearest rival, former prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who polled 26%. Both men poll well ahead of Labor Party rival Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who enjoys a mere 4% support.

Intriguingly, Sharon also polls substantially better than Ben-Eliezer among last year's Barak voters - a whopping 28% to 9% margin, while Netanyahu enjoys a razor-thin lead over Sharon among last year's Sharon voters.

At the same time, the poll indicated some dissatisfaction with the current crop of leaders, with nearly a third of the public indicating a preference for "someone else" or "none of them."

reference : http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/0...ews.46383.html

------------------
          Dont think "you can" know "you can"
          .::. ¢¼ ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ ¢¼ .::.

Comment

"Jewish conspiracy against Muslims" which truly explains the jewish plans for next 1000 years, how to conquer the world, and why they are agaisnt Muslims.

Hmm- please dont tell me you believe this. Please. And if you do, please tell me that you also believe they are actually little green men from mars disguised as jews with a single mission in their mind- to destory the muslims and take over the world.

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited April 08, 2002).]

Comment

Very true, we bring our own downfall, and point to "jews" for responsibility.

------------------
              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Oooooohhhhhh! Did I get in trouble by pointing fingers at the Arabs(on the israel issue)and sticking up for the Jews(as a neutral race) in school.....

Comment

AHMADJEE I AGREE WITH YOU ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE PRESS COVERAGE. SKY NEWS, CNN, ITN AND FOX NEWS ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON AND THAT IS THAT THEY THEY DIRECTORS ARE EITHER JEWS OR/AND THEY ARE OWNED BY JEWS! THAT ONLY LEAVES BBC BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE NO JEWISH DIRECTORS AND OWNED BY JEWS BUT WHEN MOST OF THE PRESS COVERAGES ARE THEY WILL BE SHOWING WHAT THEY WANT US TO KNOW AND IF BBC SAY SOMETHING ELSE THEN THEY WILL GET CRITICISED FOR BEING RACIST(SAME GOES FOR NEWSPAPERS-REMEMBER WHEN THE TWIN TOWERS WERE HIT AND EVERYBODY KNEW THAT JEWS DIDN'T TURN UP2 WORK BUT NOT A SINGLE NEWSPAPER HERE IN UK REPORTED IT BUT IF YOU GO2 ASIA OR SOME OTHER COUNTRIES IN EUROPE YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THEY DID)AND PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE THEM EITHER BECAUSE THEY THE ONLY NEWS PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SAYING THAT AND PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW THE MAJORITY!

WELL DONE AHMADJEE!KEEP IT UP

Comment

Well said FlameZz and Murtaza....

I think we need to do alot more research into these topics aganst or for JEWS before we post anything.

For example, did you know that every 10 years there is a meeting of 40 high ranking JEWS. At the meeting they devise a master plan for the coming 10 years as to where to invest, how to corrupt the other religions etc. There is a paper that is issued as to what is discussed in the meeting and ofourse its for "EYE's ONLY".

I know you will all come back asking for proof. Well I will give you all a hint, the next one is to be done in 2003 in Chicago!

Rest is up to you to find.

------------------
                    Zameen Par Bhaij Diya, Khair Muslaihat Uss ke, Mujhko to chand banana tha aasmaan kay liye

[This message has been edited by Diablo666 (edited April 08, 2002).]

Comment

Jews are decent people, just like you and me. They just have a really bad reputation.

Comment

No one has the right to spread hate towards a whole community because some fractions of that community are doing something wrong. I am sure those Jews who are high up in the media business are as paranoid about most Muslims as most Muslims have misconceptions about Jews.

Anyway, lets not ignore the fact that as most Muslims do not want to be judged on the basis of the deeds done by OBL and like, similarly Jews as a whole should not be judged by the actions of a few (Sharon & like). If we do not wish hatred to be spread about us, we need to have the courtesy to treat others with the same respect.

Even all those Jews who are resident of Israel do not support what their government is doing. Actually the protests there are normal and many Jewish organizations are working for Israeli pull out of all the occupied land according to the Oslo agreement.

As long as we will be paranoid and prejudice against the Jews or any other nation for that matter, we will get the same kind of response in return. Its a natural law of how any human society works. Treat others with the respect you would like in return.
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

One thing which always surprises me is when muslims go jew bashing- Are they jews first or humans first? ![/i]'.

I accept the fact that by pointing out the powerful Jewish elements of anti-Gentilism I would be labeled anti-Semitic.

In 1862, Moses Hess, teacher to Karl Marx and the spiritual father of both Zionism and Communism, wrote Rome and Jerusalem. In it, he expressed the familiar Talmudic values.

We Jews shall always remain strangers among the Goyim [Gentiles]. . . . It is a fact the Jewish religion is above all Jewish nationalism. . . . Each and every Jew, whether or not he wishes it or not, is automatically, by virtue of his birth, bound in solidarity with his entire nation. . . . One must be a Jew first and human being second.

If Adolf Hitler had ever said the words “One must be a German first and a human being second,” would not those words be often repeated as proof of his depravity? For some compelling reason, no one dares to condemn such words when they come from the man who laid the foundations of both Zionism and Communism.

A prominent Zionist historian, Simon Dubnow, wrote the Foundation of National Judaism in 1906. In it, he expressed sentiments that would certainly be described as anti-Semitic had they come from a Gentile.

Assimilation is common treason against the banner and ideals of the Jewish people. . . . But one can never ‘become’ a member of a natural group, such as a family, a tribe, or a nation…A Jew, on the other hand, even if he happened to be born in France and still lives there, in spite of all this, he remains a member of the Jewish nation, and whether he likes it or not, whether he is aware or unaware of it, he bears the seal of the historic evolution of the Jewish nation.

Before the Second World War Nahum Goldmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, urged German Jews to immigrate to Palestine, using the following blunt words:

Judaism can have nothing in common with Germanism. If we go by the standards of race, history, and culture, and the Germans do have the right to prevent the Jews from intruding on the affairs of their volk. . . The same demand I raise for the Jewish volk as against the German. . . . The Jews are divided into two categories, those who admit they belong to a race distinguished by a history thousands of years old, and those who don’t. The latter are open to the charge of dishonesty.

Even Judge Louis Brandeis, the Zionist who sat on the American Supreme Court, said it succinctly: “Jews are a distinct nationality, whatever his country, his station, or his shade of belief, he is necessarily a member.”
                          Theodor Herzl, the father of modern Zionism, expresses the true causes of what he calls the Jewish Question:
                          The Jewish Question exists wherever Jews are to be found in large numbers. Every nation in whose midst Jews live is, either covertly or openly, anti-Semitic. . . Anti-Semitism increases day by day and hour by hour among the nations; indeed it is bound to increase because the causes of its growth continue to exist and cannot be removed. . . . Its immediate cause is our excessive production of mediocre intellects, who cannot find an outlet downwards or upwards - that is to say, no wholesome outlet in either direction. When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of all revolutionary parties; at the same time, when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.

my my my seems like the jews have a lot of brothers here

Comment

I mean look at this logically,

- ALL ISLAMIC ORDERS SHOULD BE DEFINED THROUGH LOGIC. If its a command by Allah(SWT) it must be logical.
                            'THEY CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND!'.

well said mr ace.these are some of the facts.lets see if u have the required knowledge to assimilate them and think logically

O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye God, if ye have faith (indeed). (The Quran, 5:57)

The verse is careful not to narrow its scope to the relationship between individual members of each religion, but rather, it summarizes the relationship between the two groups of people as a whole

.Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: 'The Guidance of God,-that is the (only) Guidance.' Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against God. (The Noble Quran, 2:120)"

In essence, the Qur'an states that the Christians will always treat the Muslims better than the Jews will treat the Muslims

Strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, 'We are Christians': because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (The Noble Quran, 5:82)"

the full impact of such a statement can only be felt after careful consideration of the real meaning of such a verse. It is true that many Christians and many Jews have become Muslims, but as a whole, the Jewish community is to be viewed as an avid enemy of Islam. Additionally, very few people realize what such an open declaration in the Qur'an invites. In essence, it is an easy chance for the Jews to prove that the Qur'an is false - that it is not a divine revelation. All they have to do is organize themselves, treat the Muslims nicely for a few years and then say, "Now what does your holy book say about who are your best friends in the world - the Jews or the Christians? Look what we Jews have done for you!" That is all they have to do to disprove the Qur'an's authenticity, yet they have not done it in 1400 years.

"And they say: 'None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.' Those are their (vain) desires. Say: 'Produce your proof if ye are truthful.' (The Quran, 2:111)"

Now applying this example to the situations in the Qur'an, if one draws up a list of all of the subjects about which the Qur'an has made correct statements, it becomes very clear that it is highly unlikely that they were all just correct blind guesses

O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye God, if ye have faith (indeed). (The Quran, 5:57)"

They say: 'Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation).' Say thou: 'Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with God.' (The Noble Quran, 2:135)"

repeating

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust. (The Noble Quran, 5:51)"

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport - whether among those who received the Scripture (i.e., the Bible) before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have Faith (indeed). (The Noble Quran, 5:57)"

the term used is friends.the Arabic word for "friends" is "Awliyaa", which has four literal meanings: (1) Allies; (2) Friends; (3) Guardians; and (4) Role Models.

sofirst we have to figure out which specific meaning is intended by allah or is it all of them."As to those who turn (For friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers - it is the Fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph. (The Quran, 5:56)"

The Arabic word for "Fellowship" of Allah is "hizb", which literally mean "Alliance.so the most probable meaning in light of the following would be alliance. Verse 5:56 clearly states that Muslims must form their alliances only with Allah Almighty, Prophet Muhammad and the Believers. Any alliance other than Allah Almighty is a losing one. That is exactly what the Alliance with the Jews, Christians and Pagans against fellow Muslims will result in: Eventual loss at this life, and Severe Punishment at the Day of Judgement.

at the same time verse 5:57, however, clearly states that Muslims should avoid having personal friendship with anyone (Muslim or non-Muslim) who disrespects Islam and take it for a "mockery". So the translation of "friends" for "Awliyaa" seem to be a correct and accurate one.

so the logical conclusion would be that The use of the word "friends" for Verses 5:51 and 4:139 as a translation is ambiguous.

following logic
                            One has to ask himself a very simple question here.why did allah allow us tomarry jewish women if we cant even have them as friends assuming friend is the meaning allah intended

This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto you. The food of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] is lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them. (Lawful unto you in marriage) are (not only) chaste women who are believers, but chaste women among the People of the Book, revealed before your time,- when ye give them their due dowers, and desire chastity, not lewdness, nor secret intrigues if any one rejects faith, fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good). ( Quran, 5:5)"

again

"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. ( Quran, 3:113-114)"

This means that some Jews and Christians are actually better in the Sight of Allah Almighty than some Muslims..

question

Why would a Muslim be prohibited to form a personal friendship with these people from the Jews and Christians some of which whom Allah Almighty loves dearly

taking a look at the past

When Islam was still fresh and partial, and Muslims were just beginning to understand Islam, a group of hypocrites from the Jews and Christians tried to deceive the Muslims by pretending to accept Islam and then deserting it later, thus creating the impression that Islam was not a religion worth adopting.

Let us look at Verse 3:72 "A section of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) say: Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (Muslims), but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back (from Islam)."

Since then, the Muslims became very wary from the Jews and Christians, because they proved themselves to be hypocrites

this was in relation to the quran.and quran is not an outdated book and has tobe considered in accordance to the past ,present and the future

now an understanding of this matter can only be sought and concluded by a person who is

1]pious
                            2]knows arabic
                            3]aware of the religious history throughout the centuries
                            4]aware of the political and religious upheavels in the history of jews ,muslims and christians including
                            a)the history of the jewish temples and their goals for building it the third time
                            b)the role of jews in the history of division of christians into protestants etc
                            c)the reasons why the khilafat of hazrat usman is supposed to have failed and the role of the jews in it
                            d)why muslims were divided into sunni and shia sects
                            e)fall of the ottoman empire
                            f)the concept of little israel and great israel
                            g)the rift between the two schools of thought in israel,old and new
                            5]current political knowledge of the above nations
                            6]aware of the protocols of zionism
                            7]knows thoroughly about the religion of jews and muslims
                            8]The racial question is the key to world history…all is race, there is no other truth - Benjamin Disraeli.
                            9]their future plans of disrupting the religions of the world every ten years or so

since i do not fulfill the criteria i will not conclude but leave it to ur discretion

and i assure u nobody will be able tocome to a comprehensive understanding of what allah means without a sound knowledge of the above,but one thing is clear and that is allahs warning of the nature and characteristics of jews.

not going into the details i will just put forward the following facts and allow the reader to come to his own conclusion

Who Runs the Media?

Such as it is, the press has become the greatest power within the Western World, more powerful than the legislature, the executive and judiciary. One would like to ask; by whom has it been elected and to whom is it responsible?
                            - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

and then

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
                            - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

HERE ARE SOME EXCERPTS FROM
                            "THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION"

7.1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential... there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.
                            7.2. Throughout Europe... we must create ferments, discords and hostility... we must use great cunning... during negotiations... we shall keep... the mask of honesty... In this way... the Goyim... will still continue to accept us as the... saviours...
                            7.5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan... by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means... of the press, which, with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is already entirely in our hands.
                            15.4. We shall create... free masonic lodges... the members... will be almost all the agents of international and national police... the police is in a position... to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate...
                            15.5. People who... enter into secret societies are... mostly light-minded, with whom we shall have no difficulty... but if there should arise in its midst a plot, then at the head of that plot will be no other than one of our most trusted servants...
                            15.6. The GOYIM enter the lodges... in the hope... to get a nibble at the public pie... they thirst for the emotion of success and applause, of which we are... generous...
                            15.7. To bring them to such a pitch of stupid blindness is it not a proof of the degree to which the mind of the Goyim is undeveloped in comparison with our mind?
                            15.8. We have not counted the victims of the GOY cattle... but for that we have given them such a position on the earth as they could not even have dreamed of...

Below are direct quotes confirmed from the Talmud, dealing with Jesus and Christians:

Balaam [Jesus] fornicated with his jackass. (Sanhedrin 105a-b)

Jewish priests raised Balaam [Jesus] from the dead and punished him in boiling hot semen.(57a Gittin)

She who was the descendant of princes and governors [The Virgin Mary] played the harlot with a carpenter (Sanhedrin 106a)

[Jesus] was lowered into a pit of dung up to his armpits. Then a hard cloth was placed within a soft one, wound round his neck, and the tow ends pulled in opposite directions until he was dead. (Sanhedrin 52b)
                            Also, says they gave him four different executions in Sanhedrin 106a.

Hast thou heard how old Balaam [Jesus] was?”…bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old. (Sanhedrin 106)

Those who read the uncanonical books [New Testament] will have no portion in the world to come. (Sanhedrin 90a)

Jews must destroy the books of the [Christians]. (Shabbath 116a)

this ones a beauty
                            If a Jew has coitus [sexual intercourse] with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if she is a minor aged only nine years and one day - because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, and as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble. (the Talmudic Encyclopedia)

there are a number of Jews who dare to speak out about the truth about Zionism and Jewish supremacism.Dr. Israel Shahak risks all to bring what he calls “decent humanity” to Judaism and the Zionist State. Professor Shahak was born in Warsaw in 1933 and was liberated from the Nazi concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen; therefore, by the Jews’ own definition, he is a Holocaust survivor. He immigrated to Israel, served in the Israeli army, and became a respected chemistry professor. Dr. Shahak is a lifelong human rights activist who has written on aspects of Judaism in both Hebrew and English. He has written many books, his latest in 1994 being Jewish History, Jewish Religion. Gore Vidal wrote an excellent foreword in the current American edition. Here are some excerpts from Shahak’s book exposing the attitude of the Jewish religion toward Christianity:

Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred toward Christianity, combined with ignorance about it. This attitude was clearly aggravated by the Christian persecutions of Jews, but is largely independent of them. In fact, it dates from the time when Christianity was still weak and persecuted (not least by Jews), and it was shared by Jews who had never been persecuted by Christians or who were even helped by them…

According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the [talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned. . .

The very name Jesus was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable, and this popular tradition still persists. The Gospels are equally detested, and they are not allowed to be quoted (let alone taught) even in modern Israeli schools.

Jewish children are actually taught - passages such as that which commands every Jew, whenever passing near a cemetery, to utter a blessing if it is Jewish, but to curse the mothers of the dead if it is non-Jewish. . . it became customary to spit (usually three times) upon seeing a church or a crucifix. . . .

Herman Wouk, the very popular Jewish writer, illustrates the influence of the Talmud as follows:

The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart’s blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs, or ceremonies we observe - whether we are orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists - we follow the Talmud. It is our common law.

and the common law is

A heathen [Gentile] who pries into the Torah [and other Jewish Scriptures] is condemned to death, for it is written, it is our inheritance, not theirs. (Sanhedrin 59a)

Only Jews are human. [Gentiles] are animals. (Baba Mezia 114a-114b.)

For murder, whether of a Cuthean [Gentile] by a Cuthean, or of an Israelite by a Cuthean, punishment is incurred; but of a Cuthean by an Israelite, there is no death penalty. (Sanhedrin 57a)

Even the best of the [Gentiles] should be killed. ( Babylonian Talmud)

If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. (Moed Kattan 17a.)

Gentiles’ flesh is as the flesh of asses and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
                            If a heathen [Gentile] hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is hitting God. (Sanhedrin 58b.)

If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite [Gentile] gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full. (Baba Kamma 37b.)

If a Jew finds an object lost by a heathen [Gentile] it does not have to be returned. (Baba Mezia 24a; Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b.)

God will not spare a Jew who ‘marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean [Gentile]... (Sanhedrin 76a.)

What a Jew obtains by theft from a Cuthean [Gentile] he may keep. (Sanhedrin 57a.)

[Gentiles] are outside the protection of the law and God has ‘exposed their money to Israel.’ (Baba Kamma 37b.)

Jews may use lies (‘subterfuges’) to circumvent a [Gentile]. (Baba Kamma 113a.)

All [Gentile] children are animals. (Yebamoth 98a.)

[Gentiles] prefer sex with cows. (Abodah Zarah 22a-22b.)

The vessels of [Gentiles], do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them? (Abodah Zarah 67b.)

. . .they held that only Israelites are men, . . . Gentiles they classed not as men but as barbarians. (B.M. 108b). . . Another reason for discrimination was the vile and vicious character of the Gentiles. . . . “whose flesh is like the flesh of asses and issue is like the issue of horses . . .” The Gentiles were so strongly suspected of unnatural crimes that it was necessary to prohibit the stabling of a cow in their stalls (Ab. Zarah ii. 1). . .”The Torah outlawed the issue of a Gentile as that of a beast.. . . ” The almighty offered the Torah to the Gentiles nations also, but since they refused to accept it, He withdrew his shining legal protection from them, and transferred their property rights to Israel. . . the presumption is that the Gentile obtained possession by seizure, . . . The property is considered public property, like the unclaimed land of the Desert.

The great Martin Luther was a biblical scholar who read Hebrew. He had thoroughly researched the books of the Talmud in their original language, and he had reacted to them with revulsion

They have been taught so much deadly hatred against the Gentiles by their parents and Rabbis since their earliest youth and continue to feed their hate during all the years of their lives, and this hatred has saturated their very blood and flesh, fills the very marrow of their bones and has become inseparable from their whole being. (Weimar 53, pgs. 482-483)

Their Talmud and their Rabbis teach them that a murder shall not be regarded as a sin whenever a Jew kills a Gentile, but only if a Jew murders a brother in Israel. Neither is it a sin to break an oath sworn to a Gentile. . .The Jews of our days still keep to these doctrines and follow the example of their fathers, taking every opportunity to practice their deliberately false interpretation of the Lord’s Word, their avariciousness, their usury, their thefts, their murders, and teaching their children to do likewise. (W. 53, 489-490-91)

In 1862, Moses Hess, teacher to Karl Marx and the spiritual father of both Zionism and Communism, wrote Rome and Jerusalem. In it, he expressed the familiar Talmudic values.

We Jews shall always remain strangers among the Goyim [Gentiles]. . . . It is a fact the Jewish religion is above all Jewish nationalism. . . . Each and every Jew, whether or not he wishes it or not, is automatically, by virtue of his birth, bound in solidarity with his entire nation. . . . One must be a Jew first and human being second.

In 1965, Moshe Menuhin, an Israeli who was born into an extremely prominent Hasidic family, dared to write an exposé of the Jewish hypocrisy. He wrote a fascinating book called The Decadence of Judaism. He was a graduate of a yeshiva in Jerusalem and was the father of the prominent Israeli musical performer Yehudi Menuhin.
                            Menuhin documents the influential modern Zionist writer Jakob Klatzkin addressing the world at large in his 1921 German-language book Krisis und Entscheidung (Crisis and Decision). Klatzkin writes

We are not hyphenated Jews; we are Jews with no qualifications or reservations. We are simply aliens; we are a foreign people in your midst, and, we emphasize, we wish to stay that way. There is a wide gap between you and us, so wide that no bridge can be laid across. Your spirit is alien to us; your myths, legends, habits, customs, traditions and national heritage, your religious and national shrines [Christianity], your Sundays and holidays. . . they are all alien to us. The history of your triumphs and defeats, your war songs and battle hymns, your heroes and their mighty deeds, your national ambitions and aspirations, they are all alien to us. The boundaries of your lands cannot restrict our movements, and your border clashes are not of our concern. Far over and above the frontiers and boundaries of your land stand our Jewish unity. . . . Whosoever calls the foreign [Gentile] land a fatherland is a traitor to the Jewish people. . . . A loyal Jew can never be other than a Jewish patriot.... We recognize a national unity of Diaspora Jews, no matter in which country they may reside. Therefore, no boundaries can restrain us in pursuing our own Jewish Policy.

Before the Second World War Nahum Goldmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, urged German Jews to immigrate to Palestine, using the following blunt words:

Judaism can have nothing in common with Germanism. If we go by the standards of race, history, and culture, and the Germans do have the right to prevent the Jews from intruding on the affairs of their volk. . . The same demand I raise for the Jewish volk as against the German. . . . The Jews are divided into two categories, those who admit they belong to a race distinguished by a history thousands of years old, and those who don’t. The latter are open to the charge of dishonesty.

The Jewish Press, which sets the tone of Jewish religious and cultural attitudes more than any other newspaper. One of its primary religious authorities is Rabbi Simcha Cohen, who has an instructional Dear Abby-type of column called "Halachic Questions.” Not long ago, Rabbi Cohen instructed his readers that the Talmud denotes Gentiles as “animals” (as outlined by Talmudic writings from Gemara Kiddushin 68a and Metzia 114b). In another section he discusses how a Jewish woman is not designated as a prostitute if she has premarital sex with a Jew, but she is a whore if she has any sexual relations with a Gentile, even if she is married.

Marriage to a Gentile can never be sanctified or condoned, such a liaison classifies the woman as a zona...common parlance interprets the term zona to refer to a prostitute....

Indeed, premarital sex of a Jewish woman to a Jewish man does not automatically brand the woman a zona.... A Jewish woman becomes a prostitute or zona in the eyes of the Talmud only when she marries or otherwise has sexual relations with a non-Jew.

Another Jewish publication, the Jewish Chronicle, in an article called “Some Carefully and Carelessly Chosen Words,“ revealed that the Jewish term for Gentile woman is the offensive Yiddish word shiksa - meaning “whore,” from the Hebrew root, sheigetz (“abomination”). It also pointed out that a little Gentile girl is called shikselke, meaning "little female abomination." How would Jews react if the Gentile casually referred to Jewish women and little girls as “whores” and “little whores”?

Moreover, not only Christians but also non-Christians of all races are regarded as "supernal refuse" (garbage) by Talmud teachers such as the founder of Habad-Lubavitch, Rabbi Shneur Zalman. The Habad is a powerful movement within Hassidim. The New Republic magazine, which has a mostly Jewish staff, had some very revealing admissions in a May, 1992 edition.

...there are some powerful ironies in Habad's new messianic universalism, in its mission to the gentiles; and surely the most unpleasant of them concerns Habad's otherwise undisguised and even racial contempt for the goyim.
                            As for the goyim...Zalman's attitude (was): 'Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.'
                            …Consequently, references to gentiles in Rabbi Shneur Zalman's teachings are invariably invidious. Their (non-Jews) material abundance derives from supernal refuse. Indeed, they themselves derive from refuse, which is why they are more numerous than the Jews, as the pieces of chaff outnumber the kernels...All Jews were innately good, all gentiles innately evil.
                            ...Moreover, this characterization of gentiles as being inherently evil, as being spiritually as well as biologically inferior to Jews, has not in any way been revised in later Habad writing. (The New Republic)

i repeat that I accept the fact that by pointing out the powerful Jewish elements of anti-Gentilism I would be labeled anti-Semitic.in my dumb logic it is better to refrain from jewish association as allah says even if i did not know what i know now after years of seeking.waiting in anticipation to c ur logic at work dear ace.

and do not separate my logic from my religion plz

Comment

What a load of crap!! You are all jealous, because jews are successful, intelligent, favor education over rhetoric and have done fabulously well in every facet of life. Your conspiracy theories and hateful remarks only show your depravity and impotence.

Comment

Working...
                              X