Umrah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umrah

salaamz...so its like this, im leaving for Umrah Friday night, any suggestions? I hope no one steps on my head while im in Sajjada. I got my bug spray, hijabs, sticks, stones..what not..

Originally posted by Aishaaa1:
    I got my bug spray, hijabs, sticks, stones..what not..
    Get hold of a good book on "Umrah". Will come in more handy than sticks and stones.

Comment

yea get a good book on umrah and remember us all in your duaas

Comment

Messages for Pilgrims and those performing Umrah by Sheikh Dr Yahya Bin Ibrahim Alyahya rendered into English by Abdurrahman Isa Alufah.

Comment

DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW I CAN GET RID OF THAT FACE WITH THE EYE PATCH, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY. I don't even know how it got in the first place?????????????????

Comment

AsSalaamu 'alaykum ScienceWali,

You'll need to go into your personal profile. At the top of the page you'll find profile listed along with other links to other forums etc (listed horizontally). Click onto profile and then enter your nick and password to viwe your profile. I think it is third from the top, where you will be asked which GuppieFace you would like. Just click on the arrow and choose None from the drop down list. Insha'Allaah that should do the trick.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited April 16, 2002).]

Comment

Walaikum as salam
              Hope that did the trick!
              JazakAllah Khair

Comment

Assalam o alaikum,

While this topic of umrah is already here..i am wondering if someone can suggest me some book of umrah specifically for women. Thanks! I have read some stuff and watched some videos but they seem to focus on men which leave me confused at times.

JazakAllah ul Khair

Comment

Working...
                X