4. Total Muslim smokers in the world : 400 million

5. Largest Cigarette maker is Phillip Morris

6. Phillip Morris donates 12% profits to Israel

7. Total Muslim money to Morris $800 million DAILY

8. Average profit margin is 10%

9. Average profit for Morris is $80 million DAILY

10. Thus $9.6 million of Muslim money goes to Israel
    every single DAY....yes DAY!!!

11. Forget the monetary aspect.....Smoking is HARAAM!

Pass this on to all the Muslims you can, in order that
    they may take heed and vanquish this filthy habbit -
    especially the ones that smoke the filth of the
    Kaaffirs and help Fund the Jews to kill our brothers.

May ALLAH forgive us.

travelling to and from the gas station $2
    a packet of cigarettes at the gas station $5

getting cancer after smoking priceless

there are somethings money can't buy, for everything else there are muslims
    the game of snakes and ladders captures the eternal truth that for every ladder there is a snake waiting around the corner. and for every snake there a ladder will compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaanaan:
      travelling to and from the gas station $2
      a packet of cigarettes at the gas station $5

getting cancer after smoking priceless

there are somethings money can't buy, for everything else there are muslims
      LOL

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Now why don't Mullahs become useful to Muslims once in their lifes and issue a fatwa against smoking?

Oh nevermind, no one will follow such a fatwa as it would not be popular, but everyone will cheer on a fatwa that says that kafirs should be killed!

[This message has been edited by Faraz Mir (edited April 11, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
          Now why don't Mullahs become useful to Muslims once in their lifes and issue a fatwa against smoking?

Oh nevermind, no one will follow such a fatwa as it would not be popular, but everyone will cheer on a fatwa that says that kafirs should be killed!

[This message has been edited by Faraz Mir (edited April 11, 2002).]
          AoA, i *think* there are fatawa that prohibit you from smoking. Besides, why would anyone issue a fatwa stating that the kafirs should be killed? As far as I can remember we're told to be nice to the kafirs who aren't our enemies or harming us. I'm pretty sure it's been stated in the Quran so I don't see why one would even think of issuing or following a fatwa that contradicts Quran.

Comment

Some facts are worng. (which make me disbelieve the rest)

1. Total number of Muslims is not 2 billion, it is about 1.3 billion

2. Any proof philip morris sends money to Israel? Or is it like "Coca Cola in rever order means down to Islam!"

Comment

Tell that to Osama who has called upon all Muslims to kill Americans where they see them, making no distinction between women, children or men, civliians or military.

Everyday that I live in the US, I am in direct violation of this fatwa by the Crazy One. And frankly, it gives me great pleasure to know that I am violating a fatwah by some cave-dwelling mental case. I try to violate any fatwa that is clearly against Islam.

Comment

Tell that to Osama who has called upon all Muslims to kill Americans where they see them, making no distinction between women, children or men, civliians or military.

Everyday that I live in the US, I am in direct violation of this fatwa by the Crazy One. And frankly, it gives me great pleasure to know that I am violating a fatwah by some cave-dwelling mental case. I try to violate any fatwa that is clearly against Islam.
                Faraz Mir sahib, itna ghussa na hooa karain aap I don't think anyone sane would follow any such fatawa on killing kafirs without any justified reason. Besides, our job is to stick to Quran & Sunnah and to pray for ourselves and the rest inshAllah.

Comment

Every Muslims should be angry as I am, that Osama has hijacked our religion. Instead we have Muslims defending Osama!

Comment

Every Muslims should be angry as I am, that Osama has hijacked our religion. Instead we have Muslims defending Osama!
                    You Faraz have Hijacked our religion !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                      Some facts are worng. (which make me disbelieve the rest)

1. Total number of Muslims is not 2 billion, it is about 1.3 billion

It's 1.8 - 1.9 Billion Mainstream Muslims (Sunnis).

Shiites are about 100-150 Million.

Never mind, what a Hindu says. One thing that is for sure is that, if a Hindu says one, then the opposite is necessarily true.

Rmbr, your post, where you quoted from the Times of India ( India's LEADING newspaper ) that Musharraf would rather hang himself, but would not hand over Omar Saeed. Then, someone quoted the Washington Post , which said the opposite that Musharraf said he would hang Omar himself, rather than hand him over !!!

[This message has been edited by Indian_Muslim (edited April 12, 2002).]

Comment

Faraz Mir: U.S. has only been accusing O.B.Laden and I don't think they've come up with proper evidence. In fact, they've been accusing him from the first day. Besides only Allah (SWT) knows the truth so I'm gonna keep supporting OBL regardless of what others think or believe in unless someone can really *prove* that it was OBL.

Indian_Muslim: LOL (it was rude, but oh welll )

Comment

Originally posted by Khoon-e-Shaheed:
                          You Faraz have Hijacked our religion !!!

What cave of Tora Bora did you crawl out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
                            [B]Faraz Mir: U.S. has only been accusing O.B.Laden and I don't think they've come up with proper evidence. In fact, they've been accusing him from the first day. Besides only Allah (SWT) knows the truth so I'm gonna keep supporting OBL regardless of what others think or believe in unless someone can really *prove* that it was OBL.
                            B]
                            People like you will keep supporting Osama, even if Allah hismelf were to descend to earth and tell you otherwise.

Even if he was not involved in 9/11, he is still a terrorist. He admitted to bombing the embassies in Africa, killign 200+ innocent people, including many Muslims.

I spit on such a despicabale human being.

Comment

Spit on Osama if that gives relief to your heart, but dont use him to further divide the muslims by making statements like 'You followers of Osama' or 'You'll continue to support him even if Allah(SWT) were to descend(Astaghfirullah)'

Comment

Working...
                              X