"You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

[This message has been edited by Warrior of Allah (edited April 15, 2002).]

I hope all the peeps heard the song..
    if u din then here it is....

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"

Comment

Only kafirs sing songs. Pure and true Muslims send their children to commit suicide bombings in an Israeli cafe.

Stop singing songs and do a suicide bombing for Gods sake. No matter if you're not in Isarel. Just kill the first kafir you come across and all will be well.

Comment

Faraz Mir
        "Only kafirs sing songs. Pure and true Muslims send their children to commit suicide bombings in an Israeli cafe.
        Stop singing songs and do a suicide bombing for Gods sake. No matter if you're not in Isarel. Just kill the first kafir you come across and all will be well."

I find what you say offensive and rude and i am a muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
          Only kafirs sing songs. Pure and true Muslims send their children to commit suicide bombings in an Israeli cafe.

Stop singing songs and do a suicide bombing for Gods sake. No matter if you're not in Isarel. Just kill the first kafir you come across and all will be well.
          oh thanks to ppl like u who made muslims do such kind of stuff and kill a few kufars.. cuz u support kufars.. the kufars who killed thousand of muslims.. but to u they are still pure and all muslim ummah is messed up.. right.. thats wht u think don u.

------------------

Comment

No, I'm a realist and I think everyone is seriously messed up today.

I do not hold back when I critize America, in fact I have had my posts deleted becuase they were to "hateful" against America.

But just becuse American foriegn policy is hypocritical, does not mean Muslims now have the right to copy America.

[This message has been edited by Faraz Mir (edited April 16, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
              No, I'm a realist and I think everyone is seriously messed up today.

I do not hold back when I critize America, in fact I have had my posts deleted becuase they were to "hateful" against America.

But just becuse American foriegn policy is hypocritical, does not mean Muslims now have the right to copy America.

[This message has been edited by Faraz Mir (edited April 16, 2002).]
              copy america????!!! "WHT"
              aiet dude u jus messed up..
              come again no such thing as muslim rebuplican.

------------------

Comment

{And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks [singing, music] to mislead (men) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment}, [Soorah Luqmaan, Aayah 6].

Allah(swt) knows best.

Comment

Working...
                X